Oct 2022 - Auto Grow - 4 Different Strains - AutoPots - Coco

Day 40 (Flower) - Critical Purple
Day 120 Overall

She's still growing. These don't reflect the minor haircut she got tonight of (mostly) non-trichomed fan leaves.

Critical Purple Day 40 of Flower Collage.png

I've heard of the two-way packs destroying aroma and flavor. Try adding a fresh leaf or piece of stem to bring humidity up.

I haven't had that experience.

Although I am also not one of those people who can discern the nuances of flavors or smells very well.

I listen to a ton of Podcasts and YouTubes and I am always amazed by the way people break down the tastes of their smoke.

To me, it still tastes and smells like weed ... the same as it did in the 70s.

I've heard of the two-way packs destroying aroma and flavor. Try adding a fresh leaf or piece of stem to bring humidity up.
Great idea using fresh leaf or stem. I have used a few boveda packs and haven't been impressed. I personally feel like they suck my flavor out also. I'm gonna also cut my hang time by a day, 6 instead of 7. I feel if I wait for stems to snap, its overly dry and flavorless.

Is it time to finally harvest?

These trichomes are from my Critical Purple. It's almost 140 days old. It was supposed to be an Auto, but ended up a photo. Today is 65 days (Week 9) in 12/12 flower light.

To put it in perspective, I've been nursing this plant since last October.

_MG_1158_Nik_Nik_HDR_openWith.jpeg
_MG_1159_Nik_Nik_HDR_openWith.jpeg
_MG_1156_Nik_Nik_Nik_openWith.jpeg
_MG_1157_Nik_Nik_HDR_openWith.jpeg
_MG_1155_Nik_Nik_HDR_openWith.jpeg
_MG_1160_Nik_Nik-1_HDR_openWith.jpeg
_MG_1161_Nik_Nik_openWith.jpeg
_MG_1152_Nik_Nik_openWith.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom