Ace Seed Tent Grow And More Outside

Sorry on lack of updates. My GTxP is throwing out some new growth again. I had to remove a bit of mouldy bud off my KA5 plant :( Golden Tiger looks like it is taking like my Malawi plant as she has frosted up nicely over the past couple days. Sorry I don’t have pics yet of them to share, but I did freeze dry some more Blackberry Moonrocks from the freezer and still have a bit left to dry. Got another 246g and sort of ran out of jars, and so food saver bags they go. Sadly I also might of over dried a bit, but hopefully time in the bags will improve that a bit.

IMG_5619.jpeg
IMG_5620.jpeg
IMG_5621.jpeg

Sorry on lack of updates. My GTxP is throwing out some new growth again. I had to remove a bit of mouldy bud off my KA5 plant :( Golden Tiger looks like it is taking like my Malawi plant as she has frosted up nicely over the past couple days. Sorry I don’t have pics yet of them to share, but I did freeze dry some more Blackberry Moonrocks from the freezer and still have a bit left to dry. Got another 246g and sort of ran out of jars, and so food saver bags they go. Sadly I also might of over dried a bit, but hopefully time in the bags will improve that a bit.

IMG_5619.jpeg
IMG_5620.jpeg
IMG_5621.jpeg
Looks like the bags would work.

Ok one more plant down and that would be my Golden Tiger x Panama replacement seed to the runt. I think I let some of her colas sort of dry out a tiny bit because of my fan blowing constantly on them. Sort of did this after the other gal moulded a bit on me. No issues other than that dryness of buds and fan leaves. So her total was 464g(w) and freeze dried to a total of 119g. She smells like walking into a clean elementary school gymnasium, and it hit me like that as well. I’m much more alert and energetic, but objects like my Xmas tree light look a bit brighter with a glow. I like her better than the runt version, but preferred the taste of the sweeter fruitier runt. So not the prettiest buds again overall but she feels wonderful after 3 bowls, but I also had fried chicken shortly beforehand. Oily fried food just seems to love amplifying my high and I wouldn’t want it any other way. Hoping to finish up my harvesting portion tomorrow with Golden Tiger finally coming down. Then I just got to finish what’s left of the outdoor stuff that are still in various freezers in basement.

IMG_5639.jpeg
IMG_5641.jpeg
IMG_5642.jpeg
IMG_5643.jpeg
IMG_5645.jpeg
IMG_5646.jpeg

Ok one more plant down and that would be my Golden Tiger x Panama replacement seed to the runt. I think I let some of her colas sort of dry out a tiny bit because of my fan blowing constantly on them. Sort of did this after the other gal moulded a bit on me. No issues other than that dryness of buds and fan leaves. So her total was 464g(w) and freeze dried to a total of 119g. She smells like walking into a clean elementary school gymnasium, and it hit me like that as well. I’m much more alert and energetic, but objects like my Xmas tree light look a bit brighter with a glow. I like her better than the runt version, but preferred the taste of the sweeter fruitier runt. So not the prettiest buds again overall but she feels wonderful after 3 bowls, but I also had fried chicken shortly beforehand. Oily fried food just seems to love amplifying my high and I wouldn’t want it any other way. Hoping to finish up my harvesting portion tomorrow with Golden Tiger finally coming down. Then I just got to finish what’s left of the outdoor stuff that are still in various freezers in basement.

IMG_5639.jpeg
IMG_5641.jpeg
IMG_5642.jpeg
IMG_5643.jpeg
IMG_5645.jpeg
IMG_5646.jpeg
Congrats 🎈🍾 on a successful run and harvest my friend.👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

IMG_5639.jpeg
IMG_5641.jpeg
IMG_5642.jpeg
IMG_5643.jpeg
IMG_5645.jpeg
IMG_5646.jpeg
Awesome job , how do you find that electric manicuring machine, any good?

Awesome job , how do you find that electric manicuring machine, any good?

it’s a huge time/wrist saver for my outdoor or indica plant leaning grows. It’s the only thing about my Sativas plants i dread, trimming by hand. The machine would have crush my tent buds, had I used it. Overall does a good job on the trim, buds don’t look as frosty on the outside, and blades needs to be sharpen every 2-3 grows I’m finding now. My BlackBerry Moonrock pics show the ho-hum job it does when it hasn’t been sharpen in a bit. Still, I don’t think I could do my outdoor grow without her now. Due to the volume I do and wrist injury I suffered 7-8 years ago

I wanted to get my Golden Tiger down this past Sunday but things got in the way and now looks like I won’t get to her until Thursday . . . Saturday the latest. Still have a bunch of weed in my freezer and so I finished off the rest of my MAC with an additional 125g, or a grand total of 330g. I also got the rest of my Slurricane too fit and got another 74g, and a grand total of 305g.
IMG_5647.jpeg
IMG_5648.jpeg

We finally have my final plant down. At almost 20 weeks I believe Golden Tiger finally got the chop and I think she was the biggest of them all. She was a hefty 586g wet and freeze dried to about 142g dried. I I might of tried a smidge before the pics ;) She is pretty much like my last outing in a spicy mandarin orange (maybe a hint more spice in this one) but this one also has some grapefruit in her too. Along with her spicy taste, fuck em does she love them spicy tacos too. Everything was just hitting me so nicely and I’m a state of happy bliss. She is probably a yearly grow for me I think, unless my supply is good.

IMG_5650.jpeg
IMG_5651.jpeg
IMG_5652.jpeg
IMG_5654.jpeg
IMG_5655.jpeg
IMG_5656.jpeg
IMG_5658.jpeg
IMG_5659.jpeg

IMG_5660.jpeg

We finally have my final plant down. At almost 20 weeks I believe Golden Tiger finally got the chop and I think she was the biggest of them all. She was a hefty 586g wet and freeze dried to about 142g dried. I I might of tried a smidge before the pics ;) She is pretty much like my last outing in a spicy mandarin orange (maybe a hint more spice in this one) but this one also has some grapefruit in her too. Along with her spicy taste, fuck em does she love them spicy tacos too. Everything was just hitting me so nicely and I’m a state of happy bliss. She is probably a yearly grow for me I think, unless my supply is good.

IMG_5650.jpeg
IMG_5651.jpeg
IMG_5652.jpeg
IMG_5654.jpeg
IMG_5655.jpeg
IMG_5656.jpeg
IMG_5658.jpeg
IMG_5659.jpeg

IMG_5660.jpeg
What’s your opinion? Is the Tigers swipe the hardest hitting bud you ever tried? Awesome grow n harvest btw. CL🍀 :thumb: :welldone:

What’s your opinion? Is the Tigers swipe the hardest hitting bud you ever tried? Awesome grow n harvest btw. CL🍀 :thumb: :welldone:

It’s strong if I over indulge, but I haven’t reported on my Killer A5 Haze yet. That one is down, I’ve tried and I’m still processing what I think, but she is stronger than GT. Lot more in the head and feeling like a weight shifting back and forth. Had to switch cars and usually am fine on whatever I’ve tried, but I felt different on that one. I will report on my overall experience very soon

IMG_5661.jpeg
IMG_5662.jpeg
IMG_5663.jpeg
IMG_5664.jpeg
I literally have just a handful or 2 of my Blackberry Moonrocks still sitting in my freezer waiting too be dried, but it’s not worth its own run of the freeze dryer. So I’ll figure out something for it but I think I would have to say that my 2023 grow season has now come to an official close. So here is what went on, what I got and their final dry total. *for Moonrocks but close enough.

Banana Kush Cake: 60g + 180g = 240g GT
Cinderella 99:
66g + 175g = 241g GT
Blue Cindy:
77g + 200g = 277g GT
*Blackberry Moonrocks:
29g + 421g = 450g GT

The last of my tent grow results and thoughts are of my Killer A5 Haze and she is fucking strong. She weighed in at 489g(w) and dried to a total of 132g. (again pic taken after my 1st sample) So I took 4 bowls of her this afternoon and almost 4 hours ago and she is just starting to lose her last grips on me. She loves music and fuck does she like eating whatever is in sight. No appetite? Take a smoke of her and a small bite and wait for results. She is I think of the Haze variety with her overall woodsy, oily and earthy taste. She is a heavy head high for a good hour or 2 with some disorientation in thought/movement and made me feel lazy. Then she became energetic and enjoyed some good low thumping bass music.

IMG_5626.jpeg
IMG_5628.jpeg

IMG_5634.jpeg
IMG_5635.jpeg
IMG_5636.jpeg

So I don’t plan on doing anything until end of March or beginning of April next year. Already have a few plants I plan on growing but still a ways out. So far I think I have Apple Fritter, Watermelon, Frozen Black Cherry and G13 x Blueberry Headband for outside. Inside will be Sativas and thinking Double Chocolate, Lennon and more. So I hope to see some familiar faces and new come by my next journal, and thanks for following along

IMG_5661.jpeg
IMG_5662.jpeg
IMG_5663.jpeg
IMG_5664.jpeg
I literally have just a handful or 2 of my Blackberry Moonrocks still sitting in my freezer waiting too be dried, but it’s not worth its own run of the freeze dryer. So I’ll figure out something for it but I think I would have to say that my 2023 grow season has now come to an official close. So here is what went on, what I got and their final dry total. *for Moonrocks but close enough.

Banana Kush Cake: 60g + 180g = 240g GT
Cinderella 99:
66g + 175g = 241g GT
Blue Cindy:
77g + 200g = 277g GT
*Blackberry Moonrocks:
29g + 421g = 450g GT

The last of my tent grow results and thoughts are of my Killer A5 Haze and she is fucking strong. She weighed in at 489g(w) and dried to a total of 132g. (again pic taken after my 1st sample) So I took 4 bowls of her this afternoon and almost 4 hours ago and she is just starting to lose her last grips on me. She loves music and fuck does she like eating whatever is in sight. No appetite? Take a smoke of her and a small bite and wait for results. She is I think of the Haze variety with her overall woodsy, oily and earthy taste. She is a heavy head high for a good hour or 2 with some disorientation in thought/movement and made me feel lazy. Then she became energetic and enjoyed some good low thumping bass music.

IMG_5626.jpeg
IMG_5628.jpeg

IMG_5634.jpeg
IMG_5635.jpeg
IMG_5636.jpeg

So I don’t plan on doing anything until end of March or beginning of April next year. Already have a few plants I plan on growing but still a ways out. So far I think I have Apple Fritter, Watermelon, Frozen Black Cherry and G13 x Blueberry Headband for outside. Inside will be Sativas and thinking Double Chocolate, Lennon and more. So I hope to see some familiar faces and new come by my next journal, and thanks for following along
I recommend the Chocolate Thai from @Herbies Seeds. Great wake n bake ir daytime smoke. They have a heavy kickers pack that looks pretty good too and it has the CT. CL🍀

I recommend the Chocolate Thai from @Herbies Seeds. Great wake n bake ir daytime smoke. They have a heavy kickers pack that looks pretty good too and it has the CT. CL🍀
Actually I bought something close from Canuk Seeds with that Double Chocolate. They say it’s a cross of Coco Melon x OG Chocolate Thai. So this now broke ass, it will have to do.

Actually I bought something close from Canuk Seeds with that Double Chocolate. They say it’s a cross of Coco Melon x OG Chocolate Thai. So this now broke ass, it will have to do.
I was wondering how many free beans did they give you for your order? CL🍀

I was wondering how many free beans did they give you for your order? CL🍀

i think I only got a Blueberry Fem and a Cheese Auto. Went though TrueNorthSeedbank because I think the seeds were +50% off or something. They do good sales for their seeds, but they really don’t offer much in freebies.

i think I only got a Blueberry Fem and a Cheese Auto. Went though TrueNorthSeedbank because I think the seeds were +50% off or something. They do good sales for their seeds, but they really don’t offer much in freebies.
I’ve been wanting to try one of those fruit strains. Sounds nice from what I’ve heard. Either a blueberry 🫐 or cherry 🍒 would be cool. Although I also been hearing that apple betty is supposed to be a monster size. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom