Blueberry In Hydro By Gwhunran In 2023

You probably got a bit of stretch to go, no?
All my grows this year have been pretty poor, so it's nice to see some healthy plants lol
Thanks Roy, I sure hope I have more stretch to go. :) It would be nice to fill the 2nd screen up even if they don't get 2 foot taller afterwards.:hmmmm::rolleyes: They are so thick,:oops: I need some stretch to get some space between the limbs.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Blueberry
Day 7 since flip.

The grow area is running normally.

The CO2 bucket is still going, so it's made 5 days. It was bubbling so fast in the beginning, I thought it might have finished by now.:hmmmm:

The outside rh has been very high the last few days due to frequent rain and the Blueberry is putting out a lot of moisture. The dehumidifier is getting a workout. The tank has been filling up between bi daily checks. The rh hasn't gotten too bad in the grow area according to my sensors for the short amount of time before I empty the tank.:)

The plants are looking good. The front leaves always take a beating from the box fan that blows on them, except when I'm in there working.:rolleyes: The Transition reservoir seems to be agreeing with them as there are no apparent negative signs on the leaves.:)

No obvious signs of flowering yet.:)

Blueberry Day 7 flower (2).JPG
Blueberry, Day 7 since flip.

Blueberry Day 7 flower (3).JPG

Blueberry Day 7 flower (4).JPG

Blueberry Day 7 flower (1).JPG

Blueberry
Day 8 since flip.

The dehumidifier is still getting a work out. :oops: The Blueberry are drinking heavily and kicking out lots of moisture in the area.:) The outside ambient rh is near 100% and it's been raining every day and is supposed to storm this afternoon.:oops: The dehumidifier is handling things inside.:cheer: Thank goodness for its invention.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Just moving stalks to get separation where possible and removing select fan leaves blocking vertical growth. What a mass of leaves.:oops:

They look good. I can just tell their girls but nothing dramatic happening yet on the outside as far as flowering is concerned.:):bong:

Blueberry Day 8 flower (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 8 flower.

Blueberry Day 8 flower (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 8 flower.

Blueberry Day 8 flower (4).JPG

Blueberry, Day 8 flower.

Blueberry Day 8 flower (5).JPG

Blueberry, Day 8 flower.

Blueberry Day 8 flower (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 8 flower.

The Blueberry are looking robust and super healthy. I can’t wait to see how they flower 🌸. Great work!
They've been a piece of cake to grow. Not nute sensitive at all yet.

Some might not realize this is not really a scrog. They were so thick hitting the 1st screen, they couldn't be ran horizontal. The 2nd screen will just be used for spreading them and vertical support. For those of you that might not be familiar with SCROGing. The Golden Tiger is really being scrogged now, and the 2nd screen will be used for vertical support when they get through it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Blueberry
Day 10 since flip.

The storm from a couple days ago pretty much passed us by without incident.

The plants are still looking good. They are flowering slowly. No big jump in little buds obvious yet.

I was able to move a few stalks around this morning to further spread them out. Just watching to see what they do.

The Crohns is really active with lots of discomfort and nausea. It was bad enough yesterday that I didn't partake. Didn't even fire the computer up, just laid around.

Blueberry Day 10 flower (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 10 flower.

Blueberry Day 10 flower (3).JPG

Blueberry Day 10 flower (4).JPG

Blueberry Day 10 flower (1).JPG

The Crohns is really active with lots of discomfort and nausea. It was bad enough yesterday that I didn't partake. Didn't even fire the computer up, just laid around.
Hope you're feeling better today.

Blueberry
Day 10 since flip.

The storm from a couple days ago pretty much passed us by without incident.

The plants are still looking good. They are flowering slowly. No big jump in little buds obvious yet.

I was able to move a few stalks around this morning to further spread them out. Just watching to see what they do.

Blueberry Day 10 flower (2).JPG

Blueberry Day 10 flower (3).JPG

Blueberry Day 10 flower (4).JPG

Blueberry Day 10 flower (1).JPG

Hope you’re feeling better amigo, blueberry 🫐 is looking great 👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Blueberry
Day not relevant now.

Before going into the hospital. I chose to pull the plug on the Blueberry. :( I had to turn the dehumidifier off and it would have emptied the reservoir and the PH would have probably gotten worse as it emptied. :(
When I got home a week later the back three were gone and the front one was hanging on. I started it back up with less light and it's been getting watered but it's just a holding effort till I get back to full duty and can clean things up and out. :( Some of the dead ones are starting to sprout again at the lower nodes,😮 but I'm not going to give them a chance to put on pollen pods and seed my Golden Tiger.:bong:

This strain will go back on my list for future grows.:(

Sorry to hear about your Crohns flare-up, that sucks. Hope you are feeling better back from the hospital. Sucks about the blueberry, but you can always grow them again.

Sorry to hear about your Crohns flare-up, that sucks. Hope you are feeling better back from the hospital. Sucks about the blueberry, but you can always grow them again.
Yeah, they were doing so well. :( I am getting stronger fast and the pain is very low now. Tylenol is enough.:) I intend try again, but there's no more seeds in reserve. :hmmmm: About the only thing I've made up my mind on next year is the Panama Bangi Haze from ACE, seeds I've had for a number of years now. Other than that I need to find a couple of good rosin producers. :hmmmm: The Acapulco Gold seems to fit the hybrid category well with good taste, good smell, sticky, and hits with a uplifting euphoric buzz. So, one similar to the AG would be nice for next year.:):bong:

Back
Top Bottom