Panama, Hydro Flood & Drain By Gwhunran 2022

Panama
Day 17 since flip.

Reservoir change day. Since there are now pistils showing, Added 100% of the recommended amounts of GH three part liquid nutes for 18gal in "Transition." PHed to 5.5-6.0. Added 60ml CalMag+.

Light was raised to 30" above screen and power level was increased to 400w out of 600w. Measured 45k LUX at screen.

CO2 bubbling away.

Panama Day 17 flower.JPG

Panama, Day 17 flower

Panama
Day 18 since flip.

Evening check. Everything normal.

Plants are still immature enough that I am still able to tie down branches. Very soon I will only be able to tuck in the back. I can't reach them well enough to tie them down.

Panama Day 18 flower (1).JPG

Panama, Day 18 flower

Panama Day 18 flower (2).JPG

Panama, Day 18 flower

Panama Day 18 flower (3).JPG

Panama, Day 18 flower

Panama
Day 20 since flip.

Morning check. Everything normal.

Changing out CO2 bucket today.

Still finding places to tie down branches. I've got room to spread out more in the back but everything else is about full.

Panama Day 20 flower (1).JPG

Panama, Day 20 flower

Panama Day 20 flower (2).JPG

Panama, Day 20 flower

Panama Day 20 flower (3).JPG

I will just keep tying it down and tucking as long as possible. They're throwing pistils but are not sticky yet. That's usually my stopping point if the screen isn't full. I'm planning on 100 days and will be pleasantly surprised if they finish earlier. :D

I will just keep tying it down and tucking as long as possible. They're throwing pistils but are not sticky yet. That's usually my stopping point if the screen isn't full. I'm planning on 100 days and will be pleasantly surprised if they finish earlier. :D
It’s quite surprising to see such a short stretch out of the Panama, your lucky. Lol

It’s quite surprising to see such a short stretch out of the Panama, your lucky. Lol
I've never grown a long flowering sativa. Maybe it will just keep growing for a long time and slowly flower?:hmmmm:

@gwhunran ,

Hey GW. Just for reference, here are a couple of photos from the Panama photo-period I grew. The purple one is 22 days after flip and the natural light is 23 days after flip.

F22D66-mid2.JPG

F23D67-2-1.JPG
The plant looks fantastic. We'll have to see if mine has the same bud structure when it develops more.

Mine are trying to push me from the tent. Even had a few spears pop up out of nowhere going 8 inches passed the rest at 3 weeks into flower.
Your welcome to post a few pictures here. Please label them so we can keep everything straight. Do you have a grow journal on them?

Panama
Day 22 since flip.

Morning check, everything normal.

Added PH up.

Things may be speeding up? Throwing pistils at an increasing rate.

CO2 bubbling away.

Panama Day 22 flower (1).JPG

Panama, Day 22 flower. Things may be speeding up? Stretch?

Panama Day 22 flower (2).JPG

Panama Day 22 flower (3).JPG

Panama Day 22 flower (4).JPG

Panama, Day 22 flower.

Panama Day 22 flower (5).JPG

Panama, Day 22 flower.

Panama
Day 23 since flip.

I do believe they are stretching. Faster growth with wider node spacing. How tall will they get before the stretch is over, I wonder?

Panama Day 23 flower.JPG

Panama, Day 23 flower. They are stretching. Not so obvious from the picture but from daily observation, it's a safe bet.

BarleyCorn 2022.JPG

What happens to the buckets when the CO2 stops. 12l charred white oak barrel, 1 gal toasted white oak barrel. It takes on the amber color after a couple years. The 1/2 gal jar contains clear from the distiller.

Panama
Day 24 since flip.

Reservoir change day. As the plants are still just starting to throw pistils and I think they are stretching, I added amounts of GH three part liquid nutes for 18 gal. between " Transitiion" and "Early Bloom." PHed to 5.5-6.0. Added 60ml CalMag+, and 30ml KoolBloom.

CO2 bucket bubbling away.

AC in recirc. mode, and fans are blowing at maximum.

Light: 450w out of 600w, 30" above screen, measured at 47k lux.

Panama Day 24 flower (1).JPG

Panama, Day 24 flower

Panama Day 24 flower (2).JPG

Panama, Day 24 flower

Panama Day 24 flower (3).JPG

Panama, Day 24 flower

Panama Day 24 flower (4).JPG

Panama, Day 24 flower

Panama
Day 28 since flip.

CO2 bucket still slowly bubbling, going on eight days.

Still stretching.

Panama Day 28 flower (1).JPG

Panama, Day 28 flower

Panama Day 28 flower (2).JPG

Panama, Day 28 flower

Panama Day 28 flower (3).JPG

Panama, Day 28 flower

Panama Day 28 flower (4).JPG

Panama, Day 28 flower

Back
Top Bottom