Morglie's 1st Journal With Ace Sativas In High Brix

You should really like that early bubba. I have the regular bubba hash. It doesn't yield well but the smoke it top shelf. The smells are incredible and it tastes like it smells. It's a really terpy strain. I believe the early bubba is done in about 6-7 weeks indoors anyway
Yea, when I looked at it yesterday I was thinking, that bud looks like it's pretty much done. I'm wanting to see if it will swell up a bit as it really is only a couple of buds. It smells amazing though. If this was a large plant, I think I'd be nervous that my neighbors could smell her growing outside and I have 7 acres. Definitely on my list to pop soon.

Brix day for the girls. I also harvested three plants. Maybe I'll get a quarter off the trio. :)
Early bubba hash x2. This ones getting popped as soon as my new veg room is set up. It smells amazing!
420-magazine-mobile281935565.jpg
420-magazine-mobile36178580.jpg

Erdpurt x pck. About a bowl worth here. Definitely one to run again. She smells amazing as well and is supposed to be an incredibly resilient plant outdoors for my area.
420-magazine-mobile435317502.jpg

As small as these plants are, I could smell a good ten feet away. Strong terpenes in these.

Snow moon showing beautiful coloring for her tiny self.
420-magazine-mobile1691976347.jpg

First time this week that I didn't have to stick my Afghanis back in the ground. Something really loved the blood meal I put on her. They're both doing well despite being dug up three times.
420-magazine-mobile1643608739.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1531684297.jpg
420-magazine-mobile625149781.jpg
420-magazine-mobile996130476.jpg

The purple Malawi are coming along nicely. Starting to build flowers.
420-magazine-mobile640908904.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1316585034.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1065074220.jpg
420-magazine-mobile298976669.jpg

Inside we have the pink Malawi x mepetit cut of dancehall x2. Potentially high CBD strain.
420-magazine-mobile2054088227.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1439889503.jpg

Malawi. An F1 seed that I got from my first grow of my purple Malawi. She's much tamer than I expected from her when I stuck her in an 18 gallon tote. She's building some nice buds though. 5 weeks or so left on her. She should start foxtailing in the next week or two.
420-magazine-mobile1684970748.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1563514731.jpg

On a side note HLG finally had some quantum boards in stock last night. I've been watching for them to come back in for a month it feels like. All the parts I need to finish my lights are ordered! My flower room is going to be insanely bright. Its already blinding with a third of the light in there.

Peace

wonderful walk through the grow.:thumb:

Me Like the Snow Moon !
420-magazine-mobile1691976347.jpg

Both have that beautiful color but I'll get a bowl maybe from each plant. I want to try this one again, but not until I have some plants to dust if I get a male. This is one of the few regular indicas I have. And the color and creamy, fruity tast they are supposed to have with all the resin should be nice to dust some stuff with. Maybe purple Malawi to bring out the purple. Yes, I believe that's a cross I need to make.... Bwahaha!

Beautiful Morglie! The regular Bubba Hash is top shelf so I imagine the early bubba is as well. You should really love the snow moon too. I ran that a few times. The smells and colors are incredible. It's not the most potent but it is a very very nice buzz and the smells when ground up are some of the best. It is a very terpy strain....ACE's description of forest fruits and blackberry gum are spot on. Enjoy that one!

It's an hour + drive to get promix so I got an extra bale. 😁 With my new room setup, I'll need to have 3 runs of soil going. I'm finishing it up now. I have all of my plants there and am getting ready to mix up my first batch of new soil and soak some seeds. Now to figure out how much amendment to add. I'm hoping forum searches work better than the last time I tried one.

Oh! need to put an order in with Doc!

It's an hour + drive to get promix so I got an extra bale. 😁 With my new room setup, I'll need to have 3 runs of soil going. I'm finishing it up now. I have all of my plants there and am getting ready to mix up my first batch of new soil and soak some seeds. Now to figure out how much amendment to add. I'm hoping forum searches work better than the last time I tried one.

Oh! need to put an order in with Doc!
A pound and and a half of amendment per bale. :thumb:

Try to keep a good mix of particles. Don't leave all the dust for the last one. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The veg girls look a bit happier now in their new home. They were starting to preflower since I moved them inside under one of my blurple. I have them set at 18/6 which is high for me, but I need to keep them from flowering. My backups of purple Malawi are here, plus that cut of cannatonic. It looks OK. I've got to think any light would feel great to it after spending three days in a box with a tiny led.
420-magazine-mobile652248649.jpg

I'm going to start popping one at a time, so that I don't have a mix up before they hit soil. Now, where to start.....
420-magazine-mobile308857689.jpg

I started reading the card and I'm thinking Apollo 13 would be the perfect start. 2 soaking and first batch of soil cooking. :slide:

Great supply of soil ingredients. Do you have a warm space to cook soil in the winter? (I'm staring that issue in the face right now)
I do, but right now I'm just trying to get it going. With the pot size I'm using and my new space it will take 3 kits to fill what I'll have running. 14 gallon totes, and I can fit 6 in flower and 3 in veg. The 4th is to cycle in while I wait for the used soil to cook.

I got the lose because I need something to start these seeds in, plus your supposed to cut 3rd run with fresh promix. And the wiggle worm is cheap. It costs about the same around me for a 10lb bag, so I figured I'd stock up while I was there. Should be good for the next year.

Email is off to Doc. I believe things are about ready to rock and roll!

I'm going to be wrapping up this journal shortly, as I'm starting to branch out from my Ace collection, plus the new set up I think deserves is own place. Still some little stuff to tweak. I need to get my veg room down in temps. It's hitting 91 in there because of the ducting has my ac flow in it and it's putting out a ton of heat. I need to wrap the ducts. Plus there are some finishing touches. I've wore myself out this week finishing up the build.

I'm loving it, but I'm finding my work area is a bit tight. As I use it I'll get my process tweaked to accommodate. It's a matter of adjusting. Soil storage and mixing will not be done in there although I probably will have to keep one tote in there in the winter to have it ready to use. I need to double check Doc's recommendation to you, Rad about your soil storage. I think I'm going to have to do something like that. Pics will be up in the near future.

Peace

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom