Nostalgic Ride On That Purple Sage - Panama Red

I don't know why but all my photos are so pixilated. Can't seem to find the setting that is off so they are what they are until I figure it out.
One week into flower and she is a 4 foot cube of a shrub. Jamaican is almost done drying. Sugar leaves are curling around the buds so no much longer.
1000001430.jpg

1000001423.jpg

1000001427.jpg

1000001418.jpg

Frosty leaves on the Jamaican. Cheers Sativa1970
My least favorite part of growing is the trimming and jarring. I can wrangle people to come help with the Jamaican because those sugar leaves yield a lot of charas. Everyone gets a stack of branches, a tray, a palm knife, and a bong.

At least now I know to look at the computer programs, not the phone.

The previous plant that only made it to 5 weeks of flower is dried and cured 3, quart jars. Vary smooth with a nice citrus flavor and a pleasant, familiar, heady high. Pulled out a half dozen buds abought 1 1/2 inches long and gave them to an old friend on Friday. Told him it was a failed run but see if you recognize it. He was my connection to Panama back in the early '80s.

He stopped by last night because he needed to barrow a tool. First words out of his mouth when he walked in the door was "What the hell was was that supposed, failed bud?!" He pulled out the buds, and started playing a 10 hour history channel play list. At some point his wife came home and put a plate of food on his lap. He looked down to see what was on the plate but the plate was gone. His wife snapped him out of his peaceful trance by asking if he was OK. He watched all 10 hours of the playlist and had been staring at the menu for an hour.

Told him, but the question was, do you recognize the strain? He said I haven't had that kind of high since the fishing trip back in the early '80s when we couldn't remember how to fish. Sat on the bank from sunrise to sunset, never cast a line, just debated how to fish and bullshitted the day away before we realized it. I know we were smoking panama red on that trip. Congratulations on being our latest winner on every ones favorite game show, NAME!,,,, THAT!,,,,, STRAIN! Handed him a labeled quart jar. Thanks for playing!

Not much to update. Almost 3 weeks in flower. Harvest should be memorial weekend.

Looks happy with 3 parts flower and one part veg nutrient. She drank the first 10 gallons with stable ppm and ph. Dropped the temp into the mid 70s day and low of 70 at night on this run. RH 65 to 70 for now.

Growing like a monster

20240411_101459.jpg

Give some scale to that picture. Red is working up the stem.
20240412_154544.jpg

20240411_101511.jpg

Getting frosty and sticky to work around.

20240412_152656.jpg

Back
Top Bottom