Blueberry In Hydro By Gwhunran In 2023

Neither of you guys give yourselves enough credit. You are both doing some superb work in your gardens! :bravo:

Btw, gwh, I'd like to sit in and follow along. :dreamy:
Thank you very much. Please join us. This grow should be quite the contrast to the grow next door when the Golden Tiger moves in replacing the Acapulco Gold. Both mostly Thai genetics. :)

Blueberry
Day 17 veg.

The grow area is running normally.
The partition between the Blueberry and the Acapulco Gold is open and they're sharing the de-humidifier again. Harvesting the AG tomorrow. :cheesygrinsmiley:
The Blueberry is just rolling along. The plants look good to me and no signs of nutrient problems.:cheesygrinsmiley: They are looking like they will be thick plants. And all four look about the same so far, most of my grows have very different phenos.:rolleyes::laugh::bong:

Blueberry Day 17 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 17 veg.

Blueberry Day 17 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 17 veg.

Blueberry Day 17 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 17 veg.

Blueberry
Day 18 veg.

The plants are looking good and the PH is staying within range. They aren't drinking much but they are small yet.

The Acapulco Gold was harvested next door this morning. Some clean up was done and will be finished up tomorrow.

The AG's AC was turned off, and the de-humidifier was moved with the drying Acapulco Gold. I don't think the small Blueberries will miss it.

Blueberry Day 18 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 18 veg.

Blueberry Day 18 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 18 veg.

Blueberry Day 18 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 18 veg.

Blueberry
Day 20 veg.

The grow room is running normally.

The plants are really bushy. I hope the stalks start to separate soon or it's gonna be a challenge to run these horizontal.
Won't know until they show more. They are behaving very uniformly, so far.

The room is almost set up next door for the Golden Tiger. They are only on day 3 of veg, so no hurry to move them.

Blueberry Day 20 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 20 veg.

Blueberry Day 20 veg (6).JPG

Blueberry, Day 20 veg.

Blueberry Day 20 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 20 veg.

Blueberry Day 20 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 20 veg.

Blueberry
Day 21 veg.

The plants are all on the screen today. I think this is the very first time this has happened for me.

Blueberry Day 21 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 21 veg.

Blueberry Day 21 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 21 veg.

Blueberry Day 21 veg (4).JPG

Blueberry, Day 21 veg.

Blueberry Day 21 veg (5).JPG

Blueberry, Day 21 veg. With flash.

Blueberry
Day 22 veg.

The Blueberry will be getting CO2 supplement starting today.

They are all just a touch above the screen. It's like they are almost identical in growth.

I'm thinking about a reservoir change soon. I will give them a Early Growth nutrient concentration and move it up in three or four bumps to get to a Late Growth concentration.

I've been cutting Acapulco Gold buds off the stalks and sorting them by size as I go. Will jar them tomorrow.

Blueberry Day 22 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 22 veg. CO2 bubbler hooked up. Bucket attached after photo.

Blueberry reservoir roiling (2).JPG

Blueberry reservoir set to Early Growth concentration. Aeration going strong.

Blueberry Day 22 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 22 veg.

Blueberry Day 22 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 22 veg.

They are all just a touch above the screen. It's like they are almost identical in growth.
They're looking great!
I love when you grow multiple seeds of a strain and they all display a similar phenotype. Really shows that a lot of care was taken to stabilize it.

Blueberry
Day 20 veg.

The plants are really bushy. I hope the stalks start to separate soon or it's gonna be a challenge to run these horizontal.
Won't know until they show more. They are behaving very uniformly, so far.

The room is almost set up next door for the Golden Tiger. They are only on day 3 of veg, so no hurry to move them.

Blueberry Day 20 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 20 veg.

Blueberry Day 20 veg (6).JPG

Blueberry, Day 20 veg.

Blueberry Day 20 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 20 veg.

Blueberry Day 20 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 20 veg.
For only 20 days they are looking 👀 supercharged. I think 🤔 they like what you’re doing. Just like the fuel n A.G. did.👍 CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley: Edit: btw I’m in the market for a dehuey and was curious about what you use?

They're looking great!
I love when you grow multiple seeds of a strain and they all display a similar phenotype. Really shows that a lot of care was taken to stabilize it.
It may be a first for me. I may have had Black Domina clones turn out very uniform but I had a dozen to pick from to put in the tray. With the Blueberry, I planted all six seeds and all six sprouted. I had to choose which ones to grow out, and ended up just picking the ones that had the healthiest looking leaves at the time. :hmmmm: :rolleyes:

For only 20 days they are looking 👀 supercharged. I think 🤔 they like what you’re doing. Just like the fuel n A.G. did.👍 CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley: Edit: btw I’m in the market for a dehuey and was curious about what you use?
Thanks Capn, I'm getting anxious to do some tucking and tying.

The de-humidifier is a Midea, Model# MAD50C1AWS 1.6 gallon tank.
on Amazon.

It may be cheaper than when I bought it.

Thanks Capn, I'm getting anxious to do some tucking and tying.

The de-humidifier is a Midea, Model# MAD50C1AWS 1.6 gallon tank.
on Amazon.

It may be cheaper than when I bought it.
How big of a space is it dehumifing? Does it get hot? Main question is are you happy with it? CL🍀. :thanks: :cheesygrinsmiley:

How big of a space is it dehumifing? Does it get hot? Main question is are you happy with it? CL🍀. :thanks: 4:cheesygrinsmiley:
If I'm running both rooms with the partition open. It's 4ft side to side x 8 ft ceiling x 16ft long. 500 something cubic feet. It can handle it and get the room at the desired RH in full on flower. I did have to empty my tank during each of my bi-daily checks. You can rig it to drain so you don't have to empty the tank. There is a pump option too but I didn't look into that too deeply.
If I stand next to the de-humidifier exhaust bare legged, it's like having a heater blowing on them, :oops: so it would heat a space up without AC or a lot of air exchange (exhaust).:hmmmm:

I'm real happy with it.:cheesygrinsmiley: When the humidity is set to the 50% range, the plants will drink more, and put out a lot of moisture. And grow like crazy.:cheer::bong:

Blueberry
Day 23 veg.

They are all pushing their way through the screen.
The CO2 is bubbling away.

I plan on changing the reservoir tomorrow.

Blueberry Day 23 veg.JPG

Blueberry, Day 23 veg.

Blueberry Day 23 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 23 veg.

Blueberry Day 23 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 23 veg.

Blueberry
Day 24 veg.

:bong:

Reservoir change this morning. Added recommended amounts of GH three part liquid nutes for 17 gallons in Early Growth. Added 60ml CalMag+, and PHed to 5.8-6.0.
I will add additional nutes over the course of the next week to go from Early Growth to Late Growth reservoir nute concentration.

The CO2 bucket is bubbling away.

I cut some of the fan leaves to let light get to the struggling deprived branches.:oops: It's a good thing I did on the front plant, as some of it's underneath leaves were not getting what they needed.:hmmmm: I think they'll take off a bit more now.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

The Golden Tiger room next door is ready for business.:cheesygrinsmiley: All I've got to do is fill up and set the reservoir and turn on the lights. :bong:

Blueberry Day 25 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 24 veg.

Blueberry Day 25 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 24 veg.

Blueberry Day 25 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 24 veg.

Awesome looking grow! I’ve wanted to learn more about the nets so I’ll follow along!
Glad to have you along. I am going to let them grow through the net longer than usual before bending them horizontal and tying them down. It would be nice to get some wider node spacing but so far they're looking tight.

Blueberry
Day 25 veg.

The reservoir is PH is on a slight rise. Added slight amount of PH down.

The plants are starting to show me some future scrog branches! :cheesygrinsmiley::bong: Just gonna let them go for a while.:)

The CO2 bucket is bubbling away. I forgot to mention that when the CO2 buckets were added, the AC temp was raised a few degrees and will be kept in re-circulate mode rather than vented while running CO2. :rolleyes: The fans are stirring it up. I got a whiff of grains this morning when I stepped inside.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheer:

Blueberry Day 25 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 25 veg.

Blueberry Day 25 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 25 veg.

Blueberry Day 25 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 25 veg. All the growth(new shoots), was underneath massive fans. I hated to remove them, but it's opened things up and I've got branches exploding from the back three, and the front, while not as thick is stretching out more. I think the next two weeks will probably do it for veg. but we'll go day by day on that.

Blueberry
Day 26 veg.

The plant in front is spreading out nicely. The other three are full of branches ready to grow toward the light, but so far they are cowering in place.:hmmmm:

I meant to give them their 2nd bump of added nutrients taking them from Early to Late Growth but forgot. :rolleyes: :bong: I can remedy that during the morning check.

The Golden Tiger journal was started today. Golden Tiger by gwhunran 2023 They will be moved next door to the Blueberry by the end of the week and put in flower (flipped) right away. So both ACs will be required until the Blueberry is ready to be flowered.

The Blueberry is looking very healthy at this point.:) I'm just not sure what to expect from those in the back.

Blueberry Day 26 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 26 veg.

Blueberry Day 26 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 26 veg.

Blueberry Day 26 veg (4).JPG

Blueberry, Day 26 veg.

Blueberry Day 26 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 26 veg.

Blueberry
Day 27 veg.

The plants are looking good with no obvious negative effects from the nutrient bump, so another bump this morning.

The PH is holding steady.

The CO2 bucket is bubbling away.

Blueberry Day 27 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 27 veg.

Blueberry Day 27 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 27 veg.

Blueberry Day 27 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 27 veg.

Blueberry
Day 28 veg.

Did a little tying down on the front plant. The way the back ones look, I may get what I want on the 2nd screen by just letting them go. Just have to watch and see what they do.

The CO2 bucket still bubbling away.

Blackberry Day 28 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 28 veg.

Blackberry Day 28 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 28 veg.

Blackberry Day 28 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 28 veg.

Back
Top Bottom