Wastei

Starting a new cycle. Skywalker going in to flower in a couple of days. I'm cleaning out the tent. I will post more pictures as I go along!
IMG_20230715_143920163.jpg

IMG_20230715_145226549.jpg
IMG_20230715_145741365.jpg
IMG_20230715_155508156.jpg
IMG_20230715_160622752.jpg
IMG_20230715_145728331.jpg

Big girl going in! She's been under 18/6 since Kali Mist started flowering. Just gonna spray her for three days with Citric acid and take a couple of cuttings before entering flower.

She's been light deprived for a couple for weeks and it shows in her lower growth. She's otherwise really healthy and green. Going to feed her two times a day starting out with ~300w of LED and then ramp up as we go along.
IMG_20230715_160824323_HDR.jpg

Temp set to 30C/86F and RH to 70%. Setting up the veg timer for now. I start out by feeding her 2x a day at 4 PM / 16:00 and at midnight.
IMG_20230715_162329747.jpg

Simple aquarium timer.

Starting out at 425ppm / 0.85 EC and I will monitor the first runoff later tonight.

Cheers!

Wasting no time ay Wastei! The tent was empty for a whole hour 😂😂 S.OG is a big girl ready to go! & can't wait for your K.Mist results too.
My runtz is my first time flowering in my 4x4 so I'd better be getting wight like you and @Tokin Roll lool

KM is not a heavy yielder but it should last me at least half a year with me spreading it around and sharing with friends. She felt pretty heavy when I cut her down so I think there will be some weight at least.

Skywalker is gonna be more of a crowd pleaser with compact and heavy flowers with a lot of sugars on the leaves! She looks like a classical hash plant in flower. Going to be nice with some easy mode going forward, she's so much easier to grow and you can feed her way more food and light.

Feeding in about 2 hours!

Cheers!

IMG_20230716_160630436.jpg

Looks sad and acclimating to the increased light and feeding.

I'm currently dialing in the feeding strength. Boy is this girl a heavy feeder compared to Kali Mist! You give her more light and the runoff comes out almost lower than the input feeding two times daily.

First runoff reading:
425ppm / 0.85 EC in, 500ppm / 1.0 EC out.

Increased feeding strength to 1.2 EC and frequency to 3x daily. I had no runoff so she's drinking and eating properly.

I'm currently dialing in the feeding strength. Boy is this girl a heavy feeder compared to Kali Mist! You give her more light and the runoff comes out almost lower than the input feeding two times daily.

First runoff reading:

Increased feeding strength to 1.2 EC and frequency to 3x daily. I had no runoff so she's drinking and eating properly.
Fantastic set wow.:yahoo:
She is a stunner, going to be huge. :thumb:
Hope your having a great weekend Amigo. :high-five:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Fantastic set wow.:yahoo:
She is a stunner, going to be huge. :thumb:
Hope your having a great weekend Amigo. :high-five:
Take care.

Bill284 😎
Thanks bud! She is a keeper for sure! Haven't flowered her out yet, she's a clone from a friend of mine. She's from Nirvana Seeds.

I've said forever that I'm going to look for a new pheno of Kali Mist and AK47. Gonna by some ziplock bags so I can cover the plates with seeds in a paper towel.

I finally start to feel normal from getting off Kratom. 9 days off now and I only struggle a little bit with sleep still. Everything been somewhat on hold but at least I've been able to work and do the vital things with low energy and motivation. I like the clarity and my memory has gotten better to.

I've eaten a lot of turmeric paste extract lately and I've made my own for years. I used to eat up to 50 grams dried daily back in the day but I had to go off for getting on pregabalin. Now that I'm off both I'm able to go back to my old ways off living. While pregabalin and gabapentin do wonders for numbing neurotic pain they suppress and shut down to many pathways to be healthy in the long run.

Thank God for this plant! When you've tried everything in the western pharmacopeia to treat your own symptoms you know how safe and effective Cannabis really is compared to other drugs.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and take care!
:volcano-smiley::cough::yummy:

Thanks bud! She is a keeper for sure! Haven't flowered her out yet, she's a clone from a friend of mine. She's from Nirvana Seeds.

I've said forever that I'm going to look for a new pheno of Kali Mist and AK47. Gonna by some ziplock bags so I can cover the plates with seeds in a paper towel.

I finally start to feel normal from getting off Kratom. 9 days off now and I only struggle a little bit with sleep still. Everything been somewhat on hold but at least I've been able to work and do the vital things with low energy and motivation. I like the clarity and my memory has gotten better to.

I've eaten a lot of turmeric paste extract lately and I've made my own for years. I used to eat up to 50 grams dried daily back in the day but I had to go off for getting on pregabalin. Now that I'm off both I'm able to go back to my old ways off living. While pregabalin and gabapentin do wonders for numbing neurotic pain they suppress and shut down to many pathways to be healthy in the long run.

Thank God for this plant! When you've tried everything in the western pharmacopeia to treat your own symptoms you know how safe and effective Cannabis really is compared to other drugs.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and take care!
:volcano-smiley::cough::yummy:
So sorry Amigo I didn't realize how rough things had become for you.
RSO , cbd, cbg, cbn. All saved my life literally. :thumb:
Hopefully our Grandkids get to reap the full reward.
Medically I think we are just scratching the surface.
Once the pharmaceutical companies realize there's money in it.:rolleyes:
Hope your doing well my friend.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

First runoff reading:

happy growing~:hug:

So sorry Amigo I didn't realize how rough things had become for you.
RSO , cbd, cbg, cbn. All saved my life literally. :thumb:
Hopefully our Grandkids get to reap the full reward.
Medically I think we are just scratching the surface.
Once the pharmaceutical companies realize there's money in it.:rolleyes:
Hope your doing well my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You GrowI
Bill284 😎
More or less the same story for me! I remember back 20 years ago when I still had so much stuff to figure out. I cant tolerate most medicines since my stomach cant tolerate them and it doesnt take long for me to be anemic and can't get all the nutrients I need from food. Cannabis is the other way around and I've gained 45 pounds of healthy mass from consuming it and doing exclusion diet to try to find out what actually causes my symptoms. Turns out I'm allergic to chicken and eggs, beans and legumes, canola/rapeseed oil and many additives in foods.

I have to make my own stuff all the time but I don't mind since I like cooking and learning new stuff. I try to grow as many things as I can on my own and grow potatoes and tomatoes and pickle cucumbers, ferment chillies and do tomato sauce every year! I hate weining myself off because I have to rely on my stubborness to get things done instead of enjoying the process. Things are looking a lot better!

Cheers bud!

More or less the same story for me! I remember back 20 years ago when I still had so much stuff to figure out. I cant tolerate most medicines since my stomach cant tolerate them and it doesnt take long for me to be anemic and can't get all the nutrients I need from food. Cannabis is the other way around and I've gained 45 pounds of healthy mass from consuming it and doing exclusion diet to try to find out what actually causes my symptoms. Turns out I'm allergic to chicken and eggs, beans and legumes, canola/rapeseed oil and many additives in foods.

I have to make my own stuff all the time but I don't mind since I like cooking and learning new stuff. I try to grow as many things as I can on my own and grow potatoes and tomatoes and pickle cucumbers, ferment chillies and do tomato sauce every year! I hate weining myself off because I have to rely on my stubborness to get things done instead of enjoying the process. Things are looking a lot better!

Cheers bud!
I'm glad things are improving. :thumb:
I'm 140 down from 230 lbs.
I should be a little more proactive like you.
Hope your ok my friend.

Bill284 😎

Still to low runoff! She's asking for more feedings. Increasing to 5x daily.

800ppm / 1.6 EC in, 650ppm / 1.3 EC out.

I will post the upcoming readings, next in 3 hours.

IMG_20230717_190052625.jpg

Starting to perk up! Still needs time to settle in her new environment.

Second runoff reading:
800ppm / 1.6 EC in, 700ppm / 1.4 EC out.

pH 6.3 in, pH 5.9 out. Should raise slightly but she's not very picky this girl!

Slow upward curve, 1.4 EC runoff is low but not to low in veg. She's a big girl though and needs a lot of food with the increased light.

Let's se where she lands but boy is she eating like a horse! I probably going to let her settle and fill out a little more before I let her flower out.

I'm vaping foxtails from Kali Mist. Tastes and smell like diesel and grapes. Different than any other Kali Mist I've had before.

Third runoff reading:
Identical values as the second runoff reading:

She still doesn't get enough food! Probably need to increase EC even further but I will monitor today and increase accordingly.

Probably gonna end up feeding 1000ppm / 2.0 EC input which is totally insane if she can handle it! I just follow her needs and we'll see where we land.

IMG_20230718_161522660.jpg

Increased feeding to 1000ppm / 2.0 EC and ran another feeding cycle:

1000ppm / 2.0 EC in, 800ppm / 1.6 EC out.

pH 6.3 in, pH 6.2 out.

I'm trying to get runoff slightly higher than input and I'm going to monitor the upcoming feeding to get a grip of what this girl needs. I can't remember having this heavy feeding strain. She will grow like a hog in flower!

IMG_20230719_191530281.jpg

Looking better! I keep on increasing her feeding strength.

First runoff reading:
1000ppm / 2.0 EC in, 850ppm / 1.7 EC out.

Then I increased feeding strength to 1150ppm / 2.3 EC.

Second runoff reading:
1150ppm / 2.3 EC in, 900ppm / 1.8 EC out.

Well see where she settles by the readings tomorrow but it looks like we have to feed her even more which is kinda insane and interesting at the same time. She will produce well for sure!

IMG_20230719_191530281.jpg

Looking better! I keep on increasing her feeding strength.

First runoff reading:
1000ppm / 2.0 EC in, 850ppm / 1.7 EC out.

Then I increased feeding strength to 1150ppm / 2.3 EC.

Second runoff reading:
1150ppm / 2.3 EC in, 900ppm / 1.8 EC out.

Well see where she settles by the readings to orrow but it looks like we have to feed her even more which is kinda insane and interesting at the same time. She will produce well for sure!
Waistei you are a scientist. :thumb:

Waistei you are a scientist. :thumb:
Thanks Keith! I don't know about that, maybe more of a farmer and a nerd. I've always loved growing edible plants and this is my biggest interest and hobby.

I remember being a young kid thinking what a wall of information I had to study and practice before even be able to grow my own herbs properly indoors. We didn't have access to all the good information back then and I've had months and years with only struggles and no harvest in sight. I've probably gone through most plant related problems and pests along the way.

Hope you're doing well battling the rain! Plants looks really healthy!

Back
Top Bottom