Can't tell that without a loupe to check the trichomes, and it doesn't matter now so don't worry about it!
I get you. Was more asking if the bud itself looks decent. I actually forgot all about the loupe.

Someone mentioned that it was harvested to early by looks. So far to me this is the best I've grown yet

20200918_072759.jpg

20200918_072802.jpg

Anyone help me diagnose what's the issue. I plan to replace the rez tonight as I got a bit of nute burn. She is drinking a lot now and I topped off the water yesterday I think a bit too much... Was just plain ph water.

The nutes have stained the roots but it seems to wash off easily so I'll give it a clean out tonight.

Looks like magnesium deficiency to me. That or light burn?
Interesting... I doubt light burn however that is where the fan is blowing so burn is interesting to think about... For deficiency thank you so much... I will be replacing the rez. Was way too tired last night. Think flower nutes can be added yet? It is auto

I have done the transition to flower nutes for the DWC. Once I topped her she immediately went to flower.

My KVS has got mold which I presume is from the critical jack. I should just stop being so lazy and cut her down.

Gelato 33 was planted 2 days after my sweet tooth and purple glam Kush and Gelato is definitely much further ahead and bigger.

Got someone who asked if I can grow them two blueberry seeds till first 5 leaves. Got a payment for doing so too..

So day idk by now it feels forever. I just can't seem to get any courier company to respond. I have tried all I'm stuck is getting the damn light to Florida. I have now officially given up and think the light should be sold to someone who wants it...

20200925_181354.jpg

So this my critical jack clone of which I did not harvest like I would mostly due to lazyness but also listening to @Backlipslide to let her go!

20200925_181339.jpg

20200925_072906.jpg

Bubblegum extra auto
Just topped up the rez and gave a slight bit of defoliating just for bud sites that are at the bottom. She look beautiful and personally I myself am impressed with myself to get this far. Hydro is fun but it's work. I just hope to get her done so let me not count my chickens too soon.

20200925_174519.jpg

KVS auto! I love this one. She got some PM from the critical jack but I'm fighting with milk this time at 10% milk to water. Much better result and less damage this time round. I'll be dosimimg again then do a rinse after to open the stomata as I believe they get blocked.

20200925_181354.jpg

So this my critical jack clone of which I did not harvest like I would mostly due to lazyness but also listening to @Backlipslide to let her go!

20200925_181339.jpg

20200925_072906.jpg

Bubblegum extra auto
Just topped up the rez and gave a slight bit of defoliating just for bud sites that are at the bottom. She look beautiful and personally I myself am impressed with myself to get this far. Hydro is fun but it's work. I just hope to get her done so let me not count my chickens too soon.

20200925_174519.jpg

KVS auto! I love this one. She got some PM from the critical jack but I'm fighting with milk this time at 10% milk to water. Much better result and less damage this time round. I'll be dosimimg again then do a rinse after to open the stomata as I believe they get blocked.

Thats the best kvs I've seen from anyone that's grown one out hey boetie, fooking well done seriously I reckon I need to take some lessons from you cause I end up with 60cm runts everytime and good morni g to ya...

In order for the milk to work it needs to dry in the sun to be activated and stay on the plant. And I've gotten better results with 1% citric acid spray mixed with distilled water and a few drops of dish soap. Saved more than a couple harvests so far this year.

Morning mr.Shed thanks for the tip on the citric acid definitely going to try that...

In order for the milk to work it needs to dry in the sun to be activated and stay on the plant. And I've gotten better results with 1% citric acid spray mixed with distilled water and a few drops of dish soap. Saved more than a couple harvests so far this year.
Good day sir shed!
I am aware it needs to stay on to work and must be at the hottest time of day as of what I read. What I'm noticing is some leaves being damaged later on to what seems to me as either burned or blocked stomata. However all just speculations though haha. I just decided to experiment with less milk this time hoping for a better result. As always I'm always grateful you willing to assist me with knowledge!!! I am happy you saved some harvests and I never knew citric acid was so good. Will give it a go!!

Thats the best kvs I've seen from anyone that's grown one out hey boetie, fooking well done seriously I reckon I need to take some lessons from you cause I end up with 60cm runts everytime and good morni g to ya...

Morning mr.Shed thanks for the tip on the citric acid definitely going to try that...
Good morning smeegs. For me this one is the best I've seen. Funny I gave 2 seeds away of which one was male. Rest of the seeds were all female! She is a beauty howvere she has not changed Colour like the others. Definitely a favourite of mine. Thank you for the kind words my friend. You still have dda regs?

Good day sir shed!
I am aware it needs to stay on to work and must be at the hottest time of day as of what I read. What I'm noticing is some leaves being damaged later on to what seems to me as either burned or blocked stomata. However all just speculations though haha. I just decided to experiment with less milk this time hoping for a better result. As always I'm always grateful you willing to assist me with knowledge!!! I am happy you saved some harvests and I never knew citric acid was so good. Will give it a go!!

Good morning smeegs. For me this one is the best I've seen. Funny I gave 2 seeds away of which one was male. Rest of the seeds were all female! She is a beauty howvere she has not changed Colour like the others. Definitely a favourite of mine. Thank you for the kind words my friend. You still have dda regs?

Afternoon boetie yes I still have them, was looking at them and earlier and considering making seeds actually as I also have the sts spray from blaze, but I've been in jozi helping my mate from Swampjuice in his garden the last 5 weeks so my tents are totally empty apart from the freshly rooted clones I arrived with on Thursday so looking to run 2 or 3 autos for some flower and eye candy in the meantime..

Are you intrested in the ddas boetie to make seeds...?

Afternoon boetie yes I still have them, was looking at them and earlier and considering making seeds actually as I also have the sts spray from blaze, but I've been in jozi helping my mate from Swampjuice in his garden the last 5 weeks so my tents are totally empty apart from the freshly rooted clones I arrived with on Thursday so looking to run 2 or 3 autos for some flower and eye candy in the meantime..

Are you intrested in the ddas boetie to make seeds...?
I am yes ofcourse! I think after this run of autos then I'd run the photo periods like WW and blueberry. After that I should be able to start breeding late summer

Back
Top Bottom