20210531_125441.jpg

Dark Devil Auto harvest day

Wow! That DDA is stunning! :welldone:

Thanks, Shed for bringing my attention to it.

I have the same light as you, Dkmg so I guess I will review your journal to see how you managed to grow such an attractive and large DDA to see if I can replicate it at some point.

OK so I'm still here.

Updated news woule be that the 3rd dark devil finally took. Had me some internet problems as of late but it's sorted now...

I haven't taken photos really as even now at 9 am I'm sending off reports. Not nearly as much but still its annoying...

I will take some in the morning as I give this amazing light another go!

You mentioned Dark Devil in Post #192 (above) but then we don't see or hear about it again until Post #195 (below), just over a month later.

So, what did you do to get the DDA so beautiful and big between posts? Did you do any training? What are you using for nutes?

16204662819512182500144284501014.jpg

Dark Devil Auto

16204663674524200440482083771011.jpg

Dark Devil Auto

#3 out of 4 to grow. Definitely difficult to start or I may have just effed up at first... Anyways she is beautiful... Very beautiful... So beautiful that this picture is a disgusting comparison to real life. I have never come across this type of plant Colour and it's astonishing. I'm really really happy to be fortunate to grow one of these and would consider breeding them.

Here's a photo of my best Dark Devil:

Photo 2 - DDA1.jpeg

As you can see, it's nowhere near as beautiful or big as yours. The one above is the only the 4th one I've ever grown. The first 2 gave me a grand total of 14 grams between the 2 plants and the 3rd one gave me 14 grams on her own. The one above is one of 2 that I'm currently growing. DDA1 was just LSTed but I topped and LSTed DDA2 but I won't be topping a DDA again as the other one I'm growing looks like this:

Photo 7 - DDA2.jpeg

You mentioned Dark Devil in Post #192 (above) but then we don't see or hear about it again until Post #195 (below), just over a month later.

So, what did you do to get the DDA so beautiful and big between posts? Did you do any training? What are you using for nutes?

Here's a photo of my best Dark Devil:

Photo 2 - DDA1.jpeg

As you can see, it's nowhere near as beautiful or big as yours. The one above is the only the 4th one I've ever grown. The first 2 gave me a grand total of 14 grams between the 2 plants and the 3rd one gave me 14 grams on her own. The one above is one of 2 that I'm currently growing. DDA1 was just LSTed but I topped and LSTed DDA2 but I won't be topping a DDA again as the other one I'm growing looks like this:

Photo 7 - DDA2.jpeg
Hello!

OK my secret is that I did not train here or even remove a single leaf off of her. Couple that with the fact that I DO NOT FEED EVERYDAY IN COCO! I feel that is a huge waste if you do as some plants can go up to 4 maybe 5 days without a feed just using water. I find that this has stressed both my indoor and outdoor autos into thicker babies!

My lights has been up to 75% light until the last few weeks then I ramped up to 100% but I picked the light up a bit.

Nutes are salt based comes in 4 packets.

Grow
Calmag
Flower
Calcium nitrate

These were the ingredients to create the perfect little girls! Lmao too much cartoons...

I do not ph balance anymore I used straight tap water at 6.9 - 7.2 ph... If need be it takes 10 ml vinegar to oh down 10 litres of water to about perfect range..

Further its just about feeding when they are hungry and not when they are full... I got nute burn once and never again just they don't look lushes and green... I'm yet to see and learn the next step on more solid buds like cheese.

Also if you can... @Lerugged and @Smeegol insisted on weekly sun day for them. Just watch for pests.

Also do note these have been by far my best yet so this light is like magic! Turns electricity into bodacious bud!

I can upload more. My life just got busy but I did take photos so I can maybe make a small collection of weeks and post it.

Received a package from @420 @Teddy Edwards today. I was not aware I was going to receive a package so from me thank you very much for the lighter, stickers and hemp seed.

Back
Top Bottom