Photos, Soil, Mars Hydro Grow

Wish I had one to spark right now. No deals at none of the dispensaries today unless you want edibles or vape. I'm strictly flower. Smoked my last bowl this morning for breakfast (wake & bake).
Not willing to pay $120 for a 1/2 oz. For a whole oz. yes; but not a 1/2.
Wish CuraLeaf would get their $40 popcorn 1/2 oz.s in. It's been good every time. Wish I could say the same for their mid grade & Top Shelf. But at least 50% of the time I would say it sucked. I'm starting to think they go by how pretty the buds are instead of how stoned it gets you. Who cares what it looks like ? I just care about the effect.
i keep trying to figure out how they price things around here. i've asked, i've wondered, i've experimented. my conclusion is that they pull a number out of a hat and use that. i think that 1/2 the time, it's how it looks, 1/2 the time it's how it smells and 1/2 the time it's the amount of thc.

1641332014473.png

i keep trying to figure out how they price things around here. i've asked, i've wondered, i've experimented. my conclusion is that they pull a number out of a hat and use that. i think that 1/2 the time, it's how it looks, 1/2 the time it's how it smells and 1/2 the time it's the amount of thc.

1641332014473.png
Yeah, it makes no sense. I've paid $25 an 1/8th & got wasted & $65 an 1/8th & felt nothing. Between the prices & the quality I had to grow my own. Dispensary weed is too hit & miss.
Anyway, hope you're enjoying the journal. I try to pass on any info I learn from the really good growers. I also experiment & change things up a lot so no telling what you might come across. I'm far from a pro; but I do OK.
Best thing is to figure out exactly how you want to grow & perfect it. I tried DWC, Coco & Soil. I decided Soil is what I like best. I've tried 5 or 6 nute lines & I've decided on Mega Crop with some additives. Then it was how I want to top & train. Then what type of light I prefer. I've gone through at least 10 different brands. Some cost me $1050 ea. None of them out did the Mars Hydro TSW2000's. I'm in the process of changing everything over to the things I just mentioned for my next grow & I believe it will be my best grow yet because I've been honing in on what works best for me. Only time will tell.

Yeah, it makes no sense. I've paid $25 an 1/8th & got wasted & $65 an 1/8th & felt nothing. Between the prices & the quality I had to grow my own. Dispensary weed is too hit & miss.
Anyway, hope you're enjoying the journal. I try to pass on any info I learn from the really good growers. I also experiment & change things up a lot so no telling what you might come across. I'm far from a pro; but I do OK.
Best thing is to figure out exactly how you want to grow & perfect it. I tried DWC, Coco & Soil. I decided Soil is what I like best. I've tried 5 or 6 nute lines & I've decided on Mega Crop with some additives. Then it was how I want to top & train. Then what type of light I prefer. I've gone through at least 10 different brands. Some cost me $1050 ea. None of them out did the Mars Hydro TSW2000's. I'm in the process of changing everything over to the things I just mentioned for my next grow & I believe it will be my best grow yet because I've been honing in on what works best for me. Only time will tell.
it's very annoying. a shell game they alll aagreed to plaay. we are the suckers.

i stopped trying to figure out how many crops from seed/clone to ball jar i've done. i stopped at 80. counting that is. i learned to cut corners and with the least amount of effort, i was pulling a pound every 90 days so i didn't see a reason to spend any more time on them. need watering? fuck off, i'll do it tomorrow.

at first, i was obsessed with trying new ways, new ideas, old ideas. i will never overcome lazy but i learn good stuff regaards LEDs and the newer nutes from you guys and pick up an idea here and there. i need to get my watering down and the light height/strength. i have one that doesn't seem to have any longish hairs. or maybe they're just really small. i'll pull one and put it under the microscope. the buds are nicely redding up, but the other plants have hairs. even the buds not getting light are mostly hairless. maybe they had them and they aaare closer to a 50 day genetic than 60.

one more xs2000 and one xs1000 light and i'll be set for a long time. i was burnt out on growing but now i'm renewed.

i thought i hadn't grown in 5 years, upon reflection, it's more like 8 years. i had so much bud it took me 3 years to use it all. the 24 ounces of cocconut cannabis oil helped drain the stash.. magic butter machine, 3 oz of bud per 16 oz of oil got me 12 oz of oil. twice. that took 3 years to go through too.

it's very annoying. a shell game they alll aagreed to plaay. we are the suckers.

i stopped trying to figure out how many crops from seed/clone to ball jar i've done. i stopped at 80. counting that is. i learned to cut corners and with the least amount of effort, i was pulling a pound every 90 days so i didn't see a reason to spend any more time on them. need watering? fuck off, i'll do it tomorrow.

at first, i was obsessed with trying new ways, new ideas, old ideas. i will never overcome lazy but i learn good stuff regaards LEDs and the newer nutes from you guys and pick up an idea here and there. i need to get my watering down and the light height/strength. i have one that doesn't seem to have any longish hairs. or maybe they're just really small. i'll pull one and put it under the microscope. the buds are nicely redding up, but the other plants have hairs. even the buds not getting light are mostly hairless. maybe they had them and they aaare closer to a 50 day genetic than 60.

one more xs2000 and one xs1000 light and i'll be set for a long time. i was burnt out on growing but now i'm renewed.

i thought i hadn't grown in 5 years, upon reflection, it's more like 8 years. i had so much bud it took me 3 years to use it all. the 24 ounces of cocconut cannabis oil helped drain the stash.. magic butter machine, 3 oz of bud per 16 oz of oil got me 12 oz of oil. twice. that took 3 years to go through too.
LOL.... you sound like me when it comes to watering. I'm a lazy grower myself so I look for the easiest & most forgiving ways to grow so I don't have to spend that much time on them. I'm almost 61 so don't want to be down on my hands & knees anymore than I have to messing with these plants. I usually pull about 2 pounds from 4 plants but not always. I just haven't quite nailed it yet. My goal is a minimum of 12 oz. per plant. I'll figure it out some day... I hope.

Back
Top Bottom