Trala’s Tent

Omg I’ve got a single cheeky day off and I need to pack a lot in. I’m begrudgingly going on a 10km walk with a gf. I was desperate to wake up to rain so I could cancel but alas Mother Nature has a gossip, coffee and exercisey plan for me.

Have the best day. Xo

No shit, Keith!
Sooooo punny! Lolling!
And I thought toe jam was bad! :)
Speaking of jam, I legit walked an extra 5km for these little beauties.

I’m all about a good donut. I really am.

Tonight’s dessert done right :)

IMG_4596.jpeg

It’s been a long day but she’s done! Zero evidence of Spidermites. I didn’t wash her coz she got a wash after every spray. I know there are some posters who lose their shit over the thought of inhaling a burning spidermite, I am not one of those people. We breathe in bacteria, dust particles, poisonous aerosol droplets, mould spores, microscopic fecal particles and probably live spidermites on a daily basis lol. I’m not saying it’s ideal, I’m just saying given the calculated risk, I’m okay with my choice.

She was 450g wet, so no yield records will be broken lolling. Her bud is mint. Like 90’s Mango.

She was an honour to grow. @stinker thanks for giving me the opportunity 🧡🧡🧡

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 78 Days
Days in Flower: 63

IMG_4600.jpeg
IMG_4606.jpeg

It’s been a long day but she’s done! Zero evidence of Spidermites. I didn’t wash her coz she got a wash after every spray. I know there are some posters who lose their shit over the thought of inhaling a burning spidermite, I am not one of those people. We breathe in bacteria, dust particles, poisonous aerosol droplets, mould spores, microscopic fecal particles and probably live spidermites on a daily basis lol. I’m not saying it’s ideal, I’m just saying given the calculated risk, I’m okay with my choice.

She was 450g wet, so no yield records will be broken lolling. Her bud is mint. Like 90’s Mango.

IMG_4600.jpeg
IMG_4606.jpeg
:welldone:

Congrats on the harvest! Beautiful buds!

Happy 4/20 :passitleft:

IMG_4600.jpeg
IMG_4606.jpeg
perfect day for a chop congrates & happy 420 day, nice trim job & buds look super!

Nice takedown, Tra.

That bud looks like it was trimmed with and pro set of electric hair clippers. So Neat! :Rasta:

My pleasure! It was only a seed, you nurtured and grew her. :ganjamon:

I'm with GDB. Looks like a buzz cut.

Congrats on the harvest. :thumb:

My pleasure! It was only a seed, you nurtured and grew her. :ganjamon:

I'm with GDB. Looks like a buzz cut.

Congrats on the harvest. :thumb:
Hey hey King Barney!

She was a nice save. I thought those nits had ruined her.

She was glistening like a star ⭐

Bit of a funny. I’m working with a hysterical welsh gay today. If you were to stereotype a gay man, he would be the picture you would envision.

Rainbow laces in his Doc Martin’s, veneers so white his teeth look like they belong to a Disney prince, and he doesn’t walk, he minces. I absolutely love him. He is super scared of insects. And he is a notorious practice joker. Movicol in your water, waiting by the desk just to scare you. He’s just fun. In fact he created Fuck, Fist or Finger. It’s like Fuck, Marry, Kill for the brave.

Well today I’m gonna scare him so bad he’s gonna mess his flower (that’s what he calls his arsehole).

IMG_4607.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom