Trala’s Tent

I think I’m one of the first to see Sunday!

Good morning from my Hospital lunchroom window!!

I’m just eating my All Bran because I pride myself on my perfect daily poos.

IMG_4453.jpeg

Happy Sunday!!!
Omg I had the best nightshift last night. My ward has had changes over the last 2 years to meet public health demands. My acute 12 bed ward was moved to a temporary ward (while our new unit is being built) and opened to 28 beds. This meant new staff and heaps of changes. And during the last 2 years we created a great team. As of Monday we are going back to 12 beds (I give it a fortnight lol) and the majority of nurses are going to a new 30 bed ward. To commiserate 4 of us went to brekky this morning, and it was so nice. My work wife will be leaving me, we did our last shift together last night and I’m soooooOooo devo. Sure I’ve had zero sleep. But it was worth it! I work with some really amazing people.

Tomorrow will suck balls. We have to move those 28 patients from my ward to the new ward. It’s going to be a HUGE job. But that’s a tomorrow worry. Not a today worry. Today we rejoice in the fact I have a day to myself, and I have cake.

Kk let’s do this!

Sunday Summary

🌹The Flower Girls

I think Jade might limp home. There is no evidence of live mites. I’ve worked hard treating all of them since Operation Fuck Me Dead I Got Mites Baaaaaaad. After I do my ch-ch-chores I’ll get a Coca-Cola and look at her sparkle.

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 78 Days
Days in Flower: 57

IMG_4514.jpeg

My Trickster likes sleeping rough. She’s showing no signs of sufferage being outside in the cold. She’s fucking ginormous lolling!

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 107 Days
Days in Flower: 33

IMG_4458.jpeg

Em is chugging along. She is starting to sparkle.

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto
Days in Flower: 22

IMG_4469.jpeg

This girl is just lovely! I’m well pleased with her.

Lucky Bee aka Banana Punch
Flip Age: 70 Days
Days in Flower: 13

IMG_4464.jpeg

🩶♥️🩶

🌱The Veg Girls

Misty is Flippity Do Dah tonight. And the reason, I need Veg room for Honey. I am desperate to make Hiney sing!

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles

IMG_4477.jpeg

She looks a bit battered. She had an uppot and some Carhooking a couple of days ago. I’m now focused on training her insides

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush

IMG_4476.jpeg

Boring babies being boring babies.

J girl is heading for an uppot. And she will go into her forever pot.

Jamie Bee aka Gorilla Glue Auto

IMG_4507.jpeg

Okay so this is interesting. Well I think it is. And it demonstrates just coz you believe something to be true doesn’t mean it is, That White Shark myco or what ever it’s called I was side eyeing as bullshit. Well Mika hasn’t had it, but Amethyst has. The growth difference is obvious. Nothing concrete but it’s enough to pique my interest. Next comparison I do will be clone vs clone. One myco one not. Maybe it does work lol!

Mika Bee and da Imp aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seeds from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4489.jpeg

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4506.jpeg

Mika and Amethyst Side by Side Comparison Pic

IMG_4516.jpeg

🩶💚🩶
Thanks for having a look. I hope you have the best Sunday ever! I’ve been awake for 2 days now and I’m off to uppot that auto because sleep is for the weak! :)

Hi Tra!
Tricky looks happy outside. :yahoo: The yard looks good, its rebounding fast.
Get some rest!
Rest is for the whingers stinker!

I’m riding a high. Sure I’m gonna crash and burn, but I reckon I got a good 2 hours before that happens. My man gets home around then. Fuck knows what he’s gonna find.

I have got so much done too! The only thing I didn’t do was my walk.

Clean Sheets ✔️
Yoga ✔️
Plant uppotted ✔️
Nursery trip ✔️
Gardened ✔️
Crafted ✔️
Swam ✔️
Prepped dinner ✔️ I’ve legit made stuffed chicken thigh wrapped in bacon with roast veges and greens, my house smells AMAZING!
Shower, hair wash, facemask ✔️
And now it’s wine time, and I’m tossing up whether to blaze up.

I have legit had the best day. Not sure how on zero sleep, but there you have it.

And just in case you’ve forgotten. I love your guts! Thanks for everything you do for me. Xo

Okay first up.

Glitter advice. I never know. If she’s ready I could cut her tomorrow after work. If not I wait another week.

Best part, I only saw one nit and it was ☠️

Any advice welcome.

First up, omg! She smells AMAZING! She looks like the Mullumbimby Mango I used to get from back in the early 90’s lol! Shes such a vibrant green.

IMG_4543.jpeg
IMG_4529.jpeg
IMG_4530.jpeg
IMG_4528.jpeg
IMG_4531.jpeg

As I said, I flipped my who ever the fuck she is lol to make room for Honey. I know it’s not ideal. There are now 4 in the Bloom Room and 4 in the Veg Tent. The only problem in the Bloom Room I still have Jade in isolation.

🌹The Squished Up Bloom Room

IMG_4540.jpeg

And seriously. Even I make me wtf?! Like why? Just why?

IMG_4541.jpeg

🌱The Veg Tent

IMG_4534.jpeg

And I finially finished yacht spray gloss coating my grandsons thingy. It’s typical Tra’s Shitty Arsed Craft, but it makes me big smile. I’m happy with it. Plastic letters would have been better, but they were gonna cost me a hundred bucks. I’d rather spend that on blow and strippers lol!

IMG_4539.jpeg

Got a bit of a funny. Just went for my morning walk…

My man: Tra for fuck sake stop bringing free shit home!
Me: Okay I’ll stop.

Also me: Yeah nah

Lolling!

And I can always pick exactly when my neighbour goes off his antipsychotics and self medicates on goon and meth.

Art is subjective, and it speaks in different ways. This work makes me want to grab my rape whistle and mace.

IMG_4440.jpeg
I'd worry when he stops doing stuff like this I think!
Maybe it does work lol!
I think it does from my side by side looks too!
I am desperate to make Hiney sing!
That would be farting in my house!

I think it does from my side by side looks too!
Could be just genetics. I think the only way you can really tell is to compare clones cut from a similar spot.
That would be farting in my house!
Lolling!

Pack of comedians you lot!

But what I really wanted was glitter advice!

Right I gotta go grab this day by the balls.

It’s gonna be a cunt of a work day I just know it. There is going to be a huge amount of organisation, lead by a Team Leader who couldn’t organise a fuck in a whore house with a fist full of 50 dollar notes.

Pray for me.

On the upside, my man is on a nightshift tonight, and I might just get a lil bit lit lol!

See yas later.

I could cut her tomorrow after work. If not I wait another week.
She's almost there, but not quite....I think waiting till next weekend would be best-
So you can just take it easy tomorrow..👍

Hi Stung :)

Thanks for saying that. I really love my Bloom Room :)

I’m interested to see how the TB goes out in the wild too! So far so good.
I read this as "... how the tuberculosis does in the wild..." without the context of what TB meant HAH!

Carry on.

Right I gotta go grab this day by the balls.

It’s gonna be a cunt of a work day I just know it. There is going to be a huge amount of organisation, lead by a Team Leader who couldn’t organise a fuck in a whore house with a fist full of 50 dollar notes.

Pray for me.

On the upside, my man is on a nightshift tonight, and I might just get a lil bit lit lol!

See yas later.
Quite the raft of sexual parts in your descriptions... 😉 ... not that I mind.

She's almost there, but not quite....I think waiting till next weekend would be best-
So you can just take it easy tomorrow..👍
Hey hey C Trim :)

Thanks for that. I’ll book her in for next Monday. Does that sound right?

I read this as "... how the tuberculosis does in the wild..." without the context of what TB meant HAH!

Carry on.
Lolling!

Hi Schnookie :)

Quite the raft of sexual parts in your descriptions... 😉 ... not that I mind.
And given the day I’ve had it still needed more.

1530 finish. Yeah nah try 1700. sure it’s extra 💵 but I would have paid twice what I earned to get the fuck outta Dodge. Lol!

But the day is done and my man is on a nightshift so I get to eat dinner in front of the tv and I have full tv remote. Lol!

Good morning!

The start of this video is for @Keffka. We were talking earlier about snapping branches. Going forward this will be my remedy.

And OMG! My Tricky the Tropicanna Banana is showing no adverse signs after being voted out of The Bloom Room.

IMG_4437.jpeg
IMG_4438.jpeg

I’m a nightshift tonight and my hospital is sooooo fucked atm. Emergency had standing room only yesterday. I didn’t get to eat brekky till 11am! Pray for me that today it’s better. Anyhoo, hope you have the best day, and fingers crossed I’m not crying when I log in tonight lol!
Hey T..... Your plants are looking lovely! The video was nice. You're super funny and I love the accent!! Happy Monday/Tuesday to you ya filthy plant limb breaker!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom