Trala’s Tent

Hello you!

Welcome back 🥰
Thanks!

I seen your pictures from your festival trip, your weather could not look any different to ours in Scotland.

It was 11c the other day so it was finally warm enough to crack on with the front garden (mind out the gutter you lot) and get it looking tidy. Looks scorching where you are.

We were in Thailand in May and I fucking melted. We both died for the first week of being there from the heat. Most Scots aren't built for that heat

Thanks!

I seen your pictures from your festival trip, your weather could not look any different to ours in Scotland.

It was 11c the other day so it was finally warm enough to crack on with the front garden (mind out the gutter you lot) and get it looking tidy. Looks scorching where you are.

We were in Thailand in May and I fucking melted. We both died for the first week of being there from the heat. Most Scots aren't built for that heat
It’s freezing here atm! It was 17 degrees centigrade this morning!

Good morning!

The start of this video is for @Keffka. We were talking earlier about snapping branches. Going forward this will be my remedy.

And OMG! My Tricky the Tropicanna Banana is showing no adverse signs after being voted out of The Bloom Room.

IMG_4437.jpeg
IMG_4438.jpeg

I’m a nightshift tonight and my hospital is sooooo fucked atm. Emergency had standing room only yesterday. I didn’t get to eat brekky till 11am! Pray for me that today it’s better. Anyhoo, hope you have the best day, and fingers crossed I’m not crying when I log in tonight lol!

It’s freezing here atm! It was 17 degrees centigrade this morning!

We were rejoicing over 16 degrees yesterday! Went to the beach, flew a kite. It was warm enough to take our jackets off finally.

Plants are gorgeous, as always. Are you still feeding megacrop?
I've got a massive bag of the stuff left but I've decided to use it for my tomatoes and chilli's this year instead and go soil with my ganj. Love the easy use with megacrop, got sick or mixing it every day in coco.

Send some of that "freezing" weather our way please :rofl:

All the best :ganjamon:

Got a bit of a funny. Just went for my morning walk…

My man: Tra for fuck sake stop bringing free shit home!
Me: Okay I’ll stop.

Also me: Yeah nah

Lolling!

And I can always pick exactly when my neighbour goes off his antipsychotics and self medicates on goon and meth.

Art is subjective, and it speaks in different ways. This work makes me want to grab my rape whistle and mace.

IMG_4440.jpeg

We were rejoicing over 16 degrees yesterday! Went to the beach, flew a kite. It was warm enough to take our jackets off finally.

Plants are gorgeous, as always. Are you still feeding megacrop?
I've got a massive bag of the stuff left but I've decided to use it for my tomatoes and chilli's this year instead and go soil with my ganj. Love the easy use with megacrop, got sick or mixing it every day in coco.

Send some of that "freezing" weather our way please :rofl:

All the best :ganjamon:
Hey hey ScotStar!

Aww ky the nooooooo!

Yeah I love the Tega Brop *taps nose*. It suits my grow style.

You don’t do hot well, I don’t do cold.

Did you hear about the Queenslander and her first day in hell?
She says to the devil “why is it so fucking cold in here?!”

You have the plants looking great as usual Tra, I love the well decorated Bloom room. That Tropicana Banana looks like she's going to produce a decent bit of bud, it'll be interesting to watch it progress.

Hey hey ScotStar!

Aww ky the nooooooo!

Yeah I love the Tega Brop *taps nose*. It suits my grow style.

You don’t do hot well, I don’t do cold.

Did you hear about the Queenslander and her first day in hell?
She says to the devil “why is it so fucking cold in here?!”

Oh aye, I said the name that must not be uttered... Do I get punished?

I haven't heard that one, but a lady in Thailand did say that aussies walk about in jumpers there. I noticed it myself, I was very surprised.

Ach well, if the weather wisnae shite, wid no hae as much tae moan aboot, ye ken?

Got a bit of a funny. Just went for my morning walk…

My man: Tra for fuck sake stop bringing free shit home!
Me: Okay I’ll stop.

Also me: Yeah nah

Lolling!

And I can always pick exactly when my neighbour goes off his antipsychotics and self medicates on goon and meth.

Art is subjective, and it speaks in different ways. This work makes me want to grab my rape whistle and mace.

IMG_4440.jpeg
I'd worry when he stops doing stuff like this I think!

You have the plants looking great as usual Tra, I love the well decorated Bloom room. That Tropicana Banana looks like she's going to produce a decent bit of bud, it'll be interesting to watch it progress.
Hi Stung :)

Thanks for saying that. I really love my Bloom Room :)

I’m interested to see how the TB goes out in the wild too! So far so good.

Oh aye, I said the name that must not be uttered... Do I get punished?
Only if you say please.

Lolling!
I haven't heard that one, but a lady in Thailand did say that aussies walk about in jumpers there. I noticed it myself, I was very surprised.

Ach well, if the weather wisnae shite, wid no hae as much tae moan aboot, ye ken?
Yeah. We don’t do cold well.

I think it was Billy C who said there are two seasons in Scotland. June and Winter lol!

Your plants are perfect, and your yard is also perfect. Thanks for the tour. 🍋
Hey hey Keefy boy!

I love my house. I never thought someone like me would have the stuff I have. I really didn’t. And the really amazing part, it’s actually worth money! Like more money than I’d ever thought I’d have. We still owe on it, but as it stands today we have 700k equity in it, Australian dollars, which is like $6.50 US dollars or 3 UK pounds lolling! But the best part, we did it ourselves. Hard work and a goal.

Omg my job. I work in a fast paced ward where two days are very seldom the same. It’s gone from a mad house yesterday, to so calm. My job for the next hour is to sit outside an anorexics room and make sure she doesn’t pull out her NGT. And shes just had some lorazepam and she’s sound asleep. So it’s a nice gig for an hour…lf she doesn’t kick off. Lol!

Omg that reminds me, a doctor once told me an anorexic joke and I’ve never forgotten it. Look it’s prolly politically incorrect but to do my job without going insane you need a dark humour.

What do you call an anorexic with thrush?
A quarter pounder with cheese!

lol!

Good morning!

The start of this video is for @Keffka. We were talking earlier about snapping branches. Going forward this will be my remedy.

And OMG! My Tricky the Tropicanna Banana is showing no adverse signs after being voted out of The Bloom Room.

IMG_4437.jpeg
IMG_4438.jpeg

I’m a nightshift tonight and my hospital is sooooo fucked atm. Emergency had standing room only yesterday. I didn’t get to eat brekky till 11am! Pray for me that today it’s better. Anyhoo, hope you have the best day, and fingers crossed I’m not crying when I log in tonight lol!

“Tall streak of pelican shit” cracked me up, I replayed it three times to make sure I heard it correctly. I love this idea though, thank you for the video. I’ve got a few branches I threw into water the other day, I may try it sooner than I was planning.

Hey hey Keefy boy!

I love my house. I never thought someone like me would have the stuff I have. I really didn’t. And the really amazing part, it’s actually worth money! Like more money than I’d ever thought I’d have. We still owe on it, but as it stands today we have 700k equity in it, Australian dollars, which is like $6.50 US dollars or 3 UK pounds lolling! But the best part, we did it ourselves. Hard work and a goal.
You should be proud of yourself. If I were you, I would be, not that I am not thankful for what I have. Your house is great. You are a high-class gal. You may not think so, but I am telling you are a beautiful person. 🍋

“Tall streak of pelican shit” cracked me up, I replayed it three times to make sure I heard it correctly. I love this idea though, thank you for the video. I’ve got a few branches I threw into water the other day, I may try it sooner than I was planning.
Good morning and Lolling!

Me too. I am surprised it worked. No more binning broken arms for me :)

You should be proud of yourself. If I were you, I would be, not that I am not thankful for what I have. Your house is great. You are a high-class gal. You may not think so, but I am telling you are a beautiful person. 🍋
Thankyou Keef but between you and I, I’m a bit of a cunt.

Back
Top Bottom