Trala’s Tent

Well you obviously got my good seed vibes then 🤣
At this rate I’ll be fucking preggo by the weeks end!

I got home from work and woke to more babies. One normal, one special needs.

IMG_4157.jpeg

No movement from her yet bruv. How long does it take for their heads to pop up if they’re viable?

IMG_4142.jpeg

I’m actually okay if I can’t wake that stevia tester from BF. I’ve gone from zero babies to three. It’s gonna fuck me in the arse perpetually lol.

Neem has a scent and a flavor if you leave it on, not very yummy. In your situation, I'd go for the Safers and PureCrop mix.
Do not use neem during flower I know first-hand. 🍋
Thanks boys :)

Noted 📝
I used SNS209 last year during flower with no ill effects. It seemed to me I had WAY fewer bugs than previous outdoor grows. I recommend it.
Hello you :)

I can’t get that here.

Nearly time for your summer grow! I’m living for it!

Hi :)

Omg grow moves were made!

So I had an idea, and the weird thing about post nightshift ideas, they can seem like the BEST ideas ever. But next day I’m like what the actual fuck? Like once I cut a fringe/bangs myself using my kitchen scissors. And on the day I felt so hip. Like cool blunt fringe/bangs. Next day, omg I cried so hard. I looked like a blonde Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber! lol!

IMG_4159.jpeg

So this idea, and as I sit here sipping a wine, still feels like my best idea in a long time! Plants get infested by nits from super close contact. It was my TB who infected my BSS. She was infected at veg. Going into the Bloom Room with its high temps and low humidity has caused the nit population to explode. While my TB is okay, the spidermites obvi love the sweet juice of the Blue Sunset Sherbet. She smells AMAZING! And despite the nits she looks beautiful. Well I think she does. She was really big smiling after her wash and rinse.

IMG_4141.jpeg

So I saw this black plastic in my man’s building area and thought partition. So I built one. And guys, this may shock you, but I’m self trained.

IMG_4161.jpeg

So I made a divider. I’ve sprayed the inside with surface spray, and I’ve cancelled the osckilation ozkillation turning of the fan. It now just blows straight in her face to reduce mite air travel. So she’s behind that partition! Lol! And I feel safe reintroducing my Banana Punch. It’s not ideal, but I only have to get through 3 weeks to finish flower. I think she’s worth it. There is a good safe covid social distance space between the two.

IMG_4171.jpeg

My Tropicanna Banana on the other hand has been voted off the island. She will spend sunny days by the pool and nights or rain under my pergola. She has too long to flower and there’s just too much of her.

IMG_4172.jpeg

So we will see if I still feel like a Master Builder when I wake tomorrow!

And omg I’m sliding into a whole week off. And I’ve just decided I need to get just a bit lit. Toons, wine, and basking in my building geniusness is such a vibe! A joint is going to make it so. much. better.

Oh and a formal introduction:-

Here are my newest twins. 👯

As you can see one is special needs.

Mika Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Today Years old

IMG_20240404_153903.jpeg
IMG_20240404_153957.jpeg

Thanks for the grow advice, and thanks for following along. Hope you have the best night. And feel free to sledge me if you think my partition is a shit idea. It won’t be my first shit idea that’s fo sho. Loll

Xo

No movement from her yet bruv. How long does it take for their heads to pop up if they’re viable?
Normally a day or two, depending on how deep it was planted and how warm it is in the room.
I've got faith she'll pop up. If she doesn't want to come up, it surely wasn't meant to be.

Hope you're living your best life sis
:passitleft:

Normally a day or two, depending on how deep it was planted and how warm it is in the room.
I've got faith she'll pop up. If she doesn't want to come up, it surely wasn't meant to be.
Just checked!

We’re up baby!

I’ll have a proof of life pic later :)

Good morning :)

I’m not gonna lie, I thought there would be far more sledging and laughing at me over my nit barrier lol!

I had a look back at the last BSS I grew. Looks like she went 80 days.

My last Blue Sunset Sherbet

Omg it was nice looking back. I used to take a flower pic every Sunday for my display.

I can’t get that here.

Nearly time for your summer grow! I’m living for it!
I think SNS209 is mostly rosemary extract. If you can find anything similar go for it. Noticeably fewer bugs on my outdoor plants.

I'm debating whether to grow this summer. If I do it will be different than last year. I'll probably rig up a sprinkler timer and use different nutes. Just for fun. From last year I still have more jars of weed than I know what to do with.

I think SNS209 is mostly rosemary extract. If you can find anything similar go for it. Noticeably fewer bugs on my outdoor plants.

I'm debating whether to grow this summer. If I do it will be different than last year. I'll probably rig up a sprinkler timer and use different nutes. Just for fun. From last year I still have more jars of weed than I know what to do with.
Thanks Scoobs 🤩

Spray shits got real.

Two double barreled shotguns!

Go ahead punk. Make my fucking day!

IMG_4222.jpeg

Geday daarl. Fair sucks the sav maate. Flat out like another shremp on the barby maate. Bloody flies...
Heee brew. Git that fush and chups into ya brew. And for dessert sex sheep brew. One, two, three, four, five, sex brew. Churrrrrrrr.

Hey I got my craft on early! I wanted to buy plastic letters but they were gonna cost me $100! Yeah nah, I’ll just paint it and spend the hunjee on lollies! Lolling!!

IMG_4219.jpeg

Final Yield: 78g/2.7oz

And a big thank you to @Justin Goody! She smells AMAZING babe! Xo

Arrow Bee aka Wookiee F2 Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed fairy
Days in Flower: 59

IMG_4231.jpeg

I’m heading away for the weekend so I’ll miss my Sunday Summary. But I will see you Monday with it that’s fo sho! I’m seeing a line up of bands, and they are predicting torrential rain. But there is no such thing as bad weather when it comes to fun. Just bad clothing choices. I’ll dance barefoot in the rain in my poncho no problems! There will be pics!

IMG_4232.jpeg

Hope your weekend is full of the good stuff! Xo

Omg! I made a Captains Call! I hope it was the right one. I got home from work and thought I’d glitter check.

IMG_3930.jpeg
IMG_3931.jpeg

Nek minut I was on her like Jack the Ripper! She won’t break yield records, but she will break my Wookiee Yield record lol. Shes my best Wookiee yet. Her bud looks so beautiful but she smells like a urinary tract infection.

IMG_3924.jpeg
IMG_3933.jpeg

Omg and my man. He’s about to launch into 4 days off, so I left a mud map of building directions this morning, hoping one of his jobs would be building Jim a night crate. He’s been known to over manufacture things. Like REALLY over manufacture things. He stuck to the script and I think he did a great job!

Definitely gonna have to cook my A Game for dinner then [*Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language and serious Human Rights breaches*]. Some days you just gotta take one for the team. Lolling!
Trala…UTI a new one….whew….dealing with one really heavy cat whiz pheno about a week out from chop. I enjoy your grow skills, but also your artistic creativity. Cheers

Trala…UTI a new one….whew….dealing with one really heavy cat whiz pheno about a week out from chop. I enjoy your grow skills, but also your artistic creativity. Cheers
Hello you :)

Thank you! You guys make growing so much more fun. I really do appreciate your time. My grows are always a labour of love. Even when they go tits up lol!

Hi guys :)

Take 2 🎬

I’m doing a joint grow with Preston9mm in case you’re interested in having a squiz. It’s just gonna be the usual skylarking and skullfuckery with a sprinkle of canna growing. Just thought I’d ask just in case one of you are interested:)

Hey I got my craft on early! I wanted to buy plastic letters but they were gonna cost me $100! Yeah nah, I’ll just paint it and spend the hunjee on lollies! Lolling!!

IMG_4219.jpeg

Final Yield: 78g/2.7oz

And a big thank you to @Justin Goody! She smells AMAZING babe! Xo

IMG_4231.jpeg

I’m heading away for the weekend so I’ll miss my Sunday Summary. But I will see you Monday with it that’s fo sho! I’m seeing a line up of bands, and they are predicting torrential rain. But there is no such thing as bad weather when it comes to fun. Just bad clothing choices. I’ll dance barefoot in the rain in my poncho no problems! There will be pics!

IMG_4232.jpeg

Hope your weekend is full of the good stuff! Xo
Woohoo she looks like she smells good!

That is awesome, have fun at the show …I was a big Incubus fan for years, saw them open for Primus in 1997 (they were way more hard rock back then) and it was fuckin life altering and the beginning of my journey of a lot of dam concerts over my life. That’s still one of my favorites. Anyway…be safe and have fun! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom