Trala’s Tent

Yipes!, that's a lot of nits!

Is it possible to keep her away from the other plants for the next few days, while the spray (hopefully) works it's magic...?
I hope it does...
So bad. So fucking baaaaaad!

I had the same thought. And I think it is possible.

I know my opinion will not be liked, but me, personally, I would cull the entire crop. Sanitize & start fresh.

I fully understand the reasoning for trying to treat the problem & save the crew. It's totally do-able.
I wouldn’t bin the lot coz I always have spidermites. Like every grow. I just control them. The heat, the low humidity and me taking my eye off the ball in the Bloom Room has cause a perfect storm.

Thanks P, and I got some news for you!

Omg they have a relaxation meditation at the end of Pilates. Me trying to stop thinking! Even I had to grin at me.

Pilates Instructor: Clear your thoughts and focus of your breath

Me: Oh shut up instructor! Who needs fucking breath?! Kk, Life is always options based. Let’s do options… Option 1, I can… Option 2, I can … Option 3, I can… Option 4, I can…

LOLLING!

So here we go.

This is a Blue Sunset Sherbet problem and a Tropicanna Banana problem. They are the only two obviously infested. The BSS is the worst. The TB just seems to be top third.

First there is a must:-

1. I must not make any decisions tomorrow #RIP_Rosie lol! I must decide either today or Friday.

Option 1: Burn down my Bloom Room
Option 2: Bin both them both now ie BSS and the TB
Option 3: Bin BSS and cut third top third from the TB and focus on the bottom two thirds.
Option 4: Treat for 5 consecutive days then reassess after 5 days.

I like to think things through. So I’m really leaning towards burning down the Bloom Room. lol! I think I want to try having a red hot go. She’s a fucking beauty, she really is. They both are. They’re like a hot girls with herpes.

I had a look in my box of tricks and I have these two treatments as well as the Safers. I was thinking alternate treatments. And hit em hard.

IMG_4126.jpeg
IMG_4105.jpeg

As you can see, from just today’s treatment there is a great improvement.

IMG_4120.jpeg
IMG_4124.jpeg

Like C Awesome said, I have to keep my Banana Punch away from both, so I’m thinking coz she’s just started flower, I could probs keep her in the laundry with just natural light without Reveg concerns.

IMG_4111.jpeg

Bit of a funny, so I’m feeling super bummed. I’ve had two seeds not strike, and now my two flower girls are faaked. I’m obvi getting worse as a grower, and I go to make myself a pot of green tea, and I find the Seedmans seed that I was trying to grow with P⭐️ in the wet paper towel in a baggie as a last ditch life effort after I dug her up, which I’d totes forgotten about. I picked it up and chucked it in the bin, but then thought “I’ll check it”. I legit nearly dropped it on the floor!

IMG_4109.jpeg

Preston! She’s alive mate! Well not proper alive, but we have a fetus! And she’s just hit dirt. I’ve never struck a seed this way in. my. life!

LOLLING!

Anyhoo, I’m a nightshift tonight. I’m open to all feedback. Decision will either be made by midnight tonight or Friday. I promised myself no decisions Thursday.

Omg they have a relaxation meditation at the end of Pilates. Me trying to stop thinking! Even I had to grin at me.

Pilates Instructor: Clear your thoughts and focus of your breath

Me: Oh shut up instructor! Who needs fucking breath?! Kk, Life is always options based. Let’s do options… Option 1, I can… Option 2, I can … Option 3, I can… Option 4, I can…

LOLLING!

So here we go.

This is a Blue Sunset Sherbet problem and a Tropicanna Banana problem. They are the only two obviously infested. The BSS is the worst. The TB just seems to be top third.

First there is a must:-

1. I must not make any decisions tomorrow #RIP_Rosie lol! I must decide either today or Friday.

Option 1: Burn down my Bloom Room
Option 2: Bin both them both now ie BSS and the TB
Option 3: Bin BSS and cut third top third from the TB and focus on the bottom two thirds.
Option 4: Treat for 5 consecutive days then reassess after 5 days.

I like to think things through. So I’m really leaning towards burning down the Bloom Room. lol! I think I want to try having a red hot go. She’s a fucking beauty, she really is. They both are. They’re like a hot girls with herpes.

I had a look in my box of tricks and I have these two treatments as well as the Safers. I was thinking alternate treatments. And hit em hard.

IMG_4126.jpeg
IMG_4105.jpeg

As you can see, from just today’s treatment there is a great improvement.

IMG_4120.jpeg
IMG_4124.jpeg

Like C Awesome said, I have to keep my Banana Punch away from both, so I’m thinking coz she’s just started flower, I could probs keep her in the laundry with just natural light without Reveg concerns.

IMG_4111.jpeg

Bit of a funny, so I’m feeling super bummed. I’ve had two seeds not strike, and now my two flower girls are faaked. I’m obvi getting worse as a grower, and I go to make myself a pot of green tea, and I find the Seedmans seed that I was trying to grow with P⭐️ in the wet paper towel in a baggie as a last ditch life effort after I dug her up, which I’d totes forgotten about. I picked it up and chucked it in the bin, but then thought “I’ll check it”. I legit nearly dropped it on the floor!

IMG_4109.jpeg

Preston! She’s alive mate! Well not proper alive, but we have a fetus! And she’s just hit dirt. I’ve never struck a seed this way in. my. life!

LOLLING!

Anyhoo, I’m a nightshift tonight. I’m open to all feedback. Decision will either be made by midnight tonight or Friday. I promised myself no decisions Thursday.
If it were me That close to harvest. Being able to take them outside I would hose them down with the garden hose. Good strong blast should knock lots of them off
Looks like aphids on the one
Should dry quick in your neck of the woods
I don't spray any budding plants with poison

Well you obviously got my good seed vibes then 🤣
Go the Purple Ghost Candy baby! :party:
Sucks about the mites, seems like certain strains are affected more than others when it comes to bug attraction. As the great Metallica said "kill 'em all"

I use PureCrop1 mixed with a splash of neem oil. PureCrop is a soap, so it helps the Neem stick to leaves. If things are getting real funky, I mix it with Safers instead of neem. No bugs in my garden shed, other than some fungus gnats - but with 70 vegetable seedlings in organic dirt, that's to be expected.

Hi :)

Thanks RedSkinnedRhino :)

I’ll circle back later to respond to your comments because I want to ask about the Neem. I’m meant to be resting before my nightshift lol. I’ve got to get up in halfa.

I just wanted to write another option down in case I forget.

Option 5: put TB outside, she has too long to finish. Keep my BSS under lights to finish, I think she’s got just over 2 weeks to get to Day 60. Keep the Banana Punch out of the Bloom Room until I see a remarkable improvement on the BSS.

LOLLING!
:high-five:

Hell yeah! That lil baby got some fight in her. Gonna be a strong one 💪💪💪

If it were me That close to harvest. Being able to take them outside I would hose them down with the garden hose. Good strong blast should knock lots of them off
Looks like aphids on the one
Should dry quick in your neck of the woods
I don't spray any budding plants with poison
Hi Joe :)

Thanks for your input.

The sprays I use say they can be safely used right through flower.

Like you say, I will continue to hose them down with a good strong blast a couple of hours after daily treatment for the next 5 days then reassess.

That's a bugger having to contend with the mites Tra, altho they do look much improved after your treatment. Hopefully back under control very shortly.
Omg I’m so devo.

Like I always have them, but never like this.

I use PureCrop1 mixed with a splash of neem oil. PureCrop is a soap, so it helps the Neem stick to leaves. If things are getting real funky, I mix it with Safers instead of neem. No bugs in my garden shed, other than some fungus gnats - but with 70 vegetable seedlings in organic dirt, that's to be expected.
Hello you :)

I was told not to use neem in flower. Only use Safers, or Ecofend as we call it here.

Hello you :)

I was told not to use neem in flower. Only use Safers, or Ecofend as we call it here.

Neem has a scent and a flavor if you leave it on, not very yummy. In your situation, I'd go for the Safers and PureCrop mix.

Back
Top Bottom