Trala’s Tent

@Trala, in some ways we seem to mirror each other. Some of your posts just tug at my heart, and I applaud you for your triumphs.
So many years of my life were rough, and when I say rough....I was at rock ass bottom. Sleeping in ditches, homeless, drunk, drugged up.... There was no where to go but up.

Music helped me in so many ways to get myself back together. People highly underestimate the power of music.
This song helped carry me through some really bad times, and made me want to keep treading forward every time I heard it.

They say what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger. I kinda think what doesn’t kill us haunts us through life.

The worst thing about rock bottom, is just when you think you hit it, you find out you still have farther to fall! Lol. I’m so glad you have made a good life for yourself.

I love music. I reckon I listen to prolly 2-3 hours per day. Thanks for sharing the song. It’s gone straight to my liked list.

Great song. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
It was!

I went to a party last night. It got sung and loud.

I made some very poor choices last night. Very poor very very fun choices. I have a lot of Easter things to do today including making scones. And yet here I lay doing fuck all while wondering where I stuck my eyelashes lol.

Hah! I actually found out today was a company holiday halfway through the day which I'll try and get back on another day...
Lolling.

I works Good Friday annd I’m working tomorrow Easter Monday, but I actually have this weekend off which is so rare for me, but not so rare I won’t be doing it again next weekend lolling. I’m going to the Gold Coast for the weekend to see my favourite band ever. I’ll find a song!

Omg I have so much to do! And I’m not sure but I think I might be either still a bit drunk or I have a minimal hangover.

It’s coming back to me in pieces! Omg I vaped last night! Lolling!

Me: I’ll never vape. Like ever
Also me: Poisonous cherry scented steam get into my lungs!!!

I have so much to do.

My goal

Walk
Make scones
Hide Eggs
Sunday Summery
Do morning tea
Do fuck all

I’ll circle back. XO

It was!

I made some very poor choices last night. Very poor very very fun choices. I have a lot of Easter things to do today including making scones. And yet here I lay doing fuck all while wondering where I stuck my eyelashes lol.

Lolling.

I works Good Friday annd I’m working tomorrow Easter Monday, but I actually have this weekend off which is so rare for me, but not so rare I won’t be doing it again next weekend lolling. I’m going to the Gold Coast for the weekend to see my favourite band ever. I’ll find a song!

I decided to go deeper into debt today and trade my little vw gti for a 4x4 Ford F150 pickup. Life changes

First and foremost, Happy Jesus Zombie Day!

Omg I didn’t get home till after 2am last night, and I have to host an Easter morning tea. I have my sparkle ears on and look like I’m in full Easter vibe thanks to a half inch of concealer! I think I’m still a bit lit tbh. I feel awesome.

I have been ticking through my job list. Still haven’t walked or got bendy. That will be an arvo job coz I’m nearly outta time. I baked scones! I absolutely love scones lol. I know I should have baked hot cross buns, but I’m an agnostic so I make what like. Lol!

IMG_4065.jpeg
IMG_4066.jpeg

Okay that’s enough chat! Let’s fuck this bunny!

Sunday Summary

🌹The Flower Girls

Jade is full of nits. She is at a point she will die with them. That Coca-Cola shot is the best I’ve ever taken. I’m not sure how I even did it. Lolling!

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 78 Days
Days in Flower: 43

IMG_4042.jpeg

This Big bitch. Omg what was I thinking? #boss

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 107 Days
Days in Flower: 17

IMG_4029.jpeg

Em lost an arm a couple of days ago. I was so mad at me! Thankfully she seems to have enough hands.

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto
Days in Flower: 6

IMG_4057.jpeg

Still no signs of flower. But she is beautiful. She has X Factor written on her perfect leaves.

Lucky Bee aka Banana Punch

IMG_4036.jpeg

🌱The Veg Girls

Misty looks a bit light on green to me. I clocked it. For now I’ll watch and wait.

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles

IMG_4055.jpeg

O. M. G. Not gonna down play her. Honey is the best seed I’ve ever started. Thank fucking God! She’s the strain I’m growing with C Dawg

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush

IMG_4067.jpeg

And omg! Just when I thought I was the seed queen. God made me humble. I dug both my auto and 12:12 seed up. Both are faaaked mate. Neither my Golden Primate or my Purple Ghost Candy woke. I hope this isn’t setting a wintertime barrenness tone. I’m devo.

IMG_4059.jpeg

Right I got 14 minutes of peace left until my grandsons explode through the door and ruin my clean house. Thanks for having a look. I hope your Easter Sunday is filled with the good stuff. Love ya guts! Xo

First and foremost, Happy Jesus Zombie Day!

Omg I didn’t get home till after 2am last night, and I have to host an Easter morning tea. I have my sparkle ears on and look like I’m in full Easter vibe thanks to a half inch of concealer! I think I’m still a bit lit tbh. I feel awesome.

I have been ticking through my job list. Still haven’t walked or got bendy. That will be an arvo job coz I’m nearly outta time. I baked scones! I absolutely love scones lol. I know I should have baked hot cross buns, but I’m an agnostic so I make what like. Lol!

IMG_4065.jpeg
IMG_4066.jpeg

Okay that’s enough chat! Let’s fuck this bunny!

Sunday Summary

🌹The Flower Girls

Jade is full of nits. She is at a point she will die with them. That Coca-Cola shot is the best I’ve ever taken. I’m not sure how I even did it. Lolling!

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Flip Age: 78 Days
Days in Flower: 43

IMG_4042.jpeg

This Big bitch. Omg what was I thinking? #boss

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 107 Days
Days in Flower: 17

IMG_4029.jpeg

Em lost an arm a couple of days ago. I was so mad at me! Thankfully she seems to have enough hands.

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto
Days in Flower: 6

IMG_4057.jpeg

Still no signs of flower. But she is beautiful. She has X Factor written on her perfect leaves.

Lucky Bee aka Banana Punch

IMG_4036.jpeg

🌱The Veg Girls

Misty looks a bit light on green to me. I clocked it. For now I’ll watch and wait.

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles

IMG_4055.jpeg

O. M. G. Not gonna down play her. Honey is the best seed I’ve ever started. Thank fucking God! She’s the strain I’m growing with C Dawg

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush

IMG_4067.jpeg

And omg! Just when I thought I was the seed queen. God made me humble. I dug both my auto and 12:12 seed up. Both are faaaked mate. Neither my Golden Primate or my Purple Ghost Candy woke. I hope this isn’t setting a wintertime barrenness tone. I’m devo.

IMG_4059.jpeg

Right I got 14 minutes of peace left until my grandsons explode through the door and ruin my clean house. Thanks for having a look. I hope your Easter Sunday is filled with the good stuff. Love ya guts! Xo

Love your pics and creativity, things are looking good... Are all your seeds from barneys farm? Which ones your favorites??? They all look great keep up the great work as usual

I decided to go deeper into debt today and trade my little vw gti for a 4x4 Ford F150 pickup. Life changes
Nice!

There’s good debt and bad debt. That sounds like good debt.

Coincidence tho, making something about me that’s not about me lol. My son has a little VW and my man has a big stupid Ford Ranger. Not quite F’y big tho.

Beautiful as usual thats both plants and eyes. Enjoy your grandson. :circle-of-love: 🍋
Thanks Keef.

I had a big one last night. Today started strong, but I’ve slowly declined. Running around with my grandsons nearly killed me! Lol!

And Happy Easter Keef. Xo

Love your pics and creativity, things are looking good... Are all your seeds from barneys farm? Which ones your favorites??? They all look great keep up the great work as usual
Hi there :)

You kiwi cuzzy bro?

And to answer your question, most of my seeds are from Barney’s Farm, but I’ve also got a few Seedsman and a few auto strains that Justin Goodfella designed.

My favourite, hmmm. I’m not sure. The Mimosa EVO strain holds a special place and I’d love another opportunity to grow a Tangerine Dream. It was the first fancy seed I ever grew. My son loves the Tropicanna Banana.

And thanks. I appreciate it :)

Aw Trala, that's no good about the seeds. Mate I'm surprised you managed to keep your boy alive through his childhood 😂
Omg! Me too! ME TOO!

LOLLING!

Oii you’d froth at the smell of my house. I’m making a roast lamb with roast veggies and Yorkshire Pudding. Smells a-fucking-mazing.

Oh and just in case you got half a chub upon reading that, I don’t mean the scent of her in a sexual sense. I know you guys go cRaZy over a bit of lamb minge.

Omg! It has been so nice having the weekend off. But I gotta be honest. I feel like I need an extra day to recover. Busy weekends full of people are EXHAUSTING! Lol!

And grow moves have been made. I’m shit outta luck waking seeds atm. I’ve taken two more Seedsman seeds out to thaw in hope to plant them tomorrow. I’ve also taken out a test stevia or what ever it’s called from Barney’s Farm, I’m actually excited about that one. And I planted a Gorilla Glue auto coz I couldn’t wake Goodies cheesy monkeys arse. I also noticed on closer inspection that Seedsman seed hadn’t even cracked. So I put it in paper towel just in case. So it’s 4 possibilities.

So worst case scenario, every seed wakes. Lolling!

Best case scenario is one 12:12 and one auto.

I just have this bad feeling about my SM seeds. I don’t think I’m gonna be able to wake them which is a bummer.

Omg! Me too! ME TOO!

LOLLING!

Oii you’d froth at the smell of my house. I’m making a roast lamb with roast veggies and Yorkshire Pudding. Smells a-fucking-mazing.

Oh and just in case you got half a chub upon reading that, I don’t mean the scent of her in a sexual sense. I know you guys go cRaZy over a bit of lamb minge.
You know I'll be back for sloppy seconds 🤣
And I like mint sauce on my minge thanks.

It was!

Lolling.

This is the same group right?

Is it the same GG Auto you sent me? Cos I'm growing that at the moment. What's it about 90 days or so till harvest?
Same breeder, but I actually bought that one from Herbies.

I haven’t grown one before so that’s good to know.

Thanks Joseph my brosef. Xo

This is the same group right?

That’s them.

Back in the day I lived in a block of 8 units. Of that 8 units, 4 units were filled with broke single mothers. We became family. We shared a single car, cares of the kids when work or nights out were organised, and supported each other emotionally and financially. There was always a $20 note being lent. A funny, I taught two of those girls to drive a manual on that Barina lol.

Karen taped the Throwing Copper album from a guy she was shagging. The tape wasn’t long enough for the whole album and cut off at shit town. We would get together and listen to it most Sundays, while sharing the trials, the skullfuckery and the tribulations of the week. They will forever be my favourite band.

And FYI the four of us made it.

Karen is the most successful money wise, she has a house here, and a house in Scotland. She once flew me to see Live in Sydney. She paid for a Penthouse suite. This is a pic of me laying on the bed. Who knew wealthy people were so freaky freak?!

IMG_4069.jpeg

Tina owns her own coffee shop in Bagara
Sam owns 3 cabins in Tassie
And I’m that potty mouthed member on this forum lol.

Back
Top Bottom