Trala’s Tent

Omg! I made a Captains Call! I hope it was the right one. I got home from work and thought I’d glitter check.

IMG_3930.jpeg
IMG_3931.jpeg

Nek minut I was on her like Jack the Ripper! She won’t break yield records, but she will break my Wookiee Yield record lol. Shes my best Wookiee yet. Her bud looks so beautiful but she smells like a urinary tract infection.

Arrow Bee aka Wookiee F2 Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed fairy
Days in Flower: 59

IMG_3924.jpeg
IMG_3933.jpeg

Omg and my man. He’s about to launch into 4 days off, so I left a mud map of building directions this morning, hoping one of his jobs would be building Jim a night crate. He’s been known to over manufacture things. Like REALLY over manufacture things. He stuck to the script and I think he did a great job!

Definitely gonna have to cook my A Game for dinner then [*Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language and serious Human Rights breaches*]. Some days you just gotta take one for the team. Lolling!

Happy Sunday!!!

And omg thank God it’s nurse Friday!!!

I have had such a good couple of days at work. Like I’m glad to be sliding into 4 off but the ward atm is just lovely. Really sick, really appreciative patients are the best. I gave a really sick woman a sponge bath and she made me feel like I was lady Jesus. It’s such a fulfilling job most days.

I’m usually on with the same team Week 1 Sunday and we’ve started meeting up for dinner. It’s been so nice. My man is home so he can actually eat with us rather than pick me up half zooted on his way home like he did last fortnight. It’s a good gaggle of people.

But enough chat! Let’s do this!

Sunday Summary

Jade is just lovely. While she has a pretty serious nit infestation she continues to big smile. Her Britney Spears are starting to stack.

🌹The Bloom Room

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 78 Days
Days in Flower: 36

IMG_3949.jpeg

OMG! This tall streak of pelican shit is going to cause all sorts of trouble. Like me she’s too tall. I really should not have let her stretch upwards. There’s gonna be broken coca-colas and trama, I can feel it!

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 107 Days
Days in Flower: 10

IMG_3944.jpeg

🌱The Veg Tent

Lucky my unluckiest plant ever really looks super lovely. Her CarCanopy is on fleek. And she’s Flippity Doo Dah tonight. I don’t know why, but I do love flipping them on a Sunday.

Lucky Bee aka Banana Punch
Flip Age: today years old

IMG_3957.jpeg

With Lucky out, I can now focus on Misty’s shape. I’m going to continue low training using Carhooks. She’s okay. Nothing to sing about yet. I’m not sure if she’s too light on the green. I’ve clocked it.

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles

IMG_3964.jpeg

Emma is looking like a proper plant now. Still no signs of flower. She has not been topped yet.

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto

IMG_3956.jpeg

Honey got topped at her fifth node yesterday. As you can see I try and spiral that new growth low. I find it helps me get that Carcass Canopy. I am desperate to make this girl sing. She’s the girl I’m growing with Carcass. There’s a link in my sig if you’re interested.

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush

IMG_3965.jpeg

And I took an auto seed out of the fridge for planting tomoz, It has been rebranded. @Justin Goody calls it Cheesy Monkeys Arse, but in Australia it’s known as Golden Primate. Hopefully I can wake her.

Thanks for having a look. I hope your Sunday is filled with things that fill your cup. Xo

You're still beautiful Lady!! 😇
Yeah nah.

You might have seen I’m an opinionated little monster. This has not served me well at certain points in my life lol. My face has battle scars. I was in an abusive relationship for a lot of years and my face bears the stitch marks to prove it. But he never silenced me. It’s the first thing I see every day. Many women wear worse, so I feel grateful I survived.

They say it’s what’s on the inside that counts, which is annoying coz I’m a bit of a cunt. LOLLING!

Back
Top Bottom