Trala’s Tent

Trama ALERT ‼️

Short Story:
Mum carked it 8 years ago today

Long Story: So most of you know, my mum overdosed and died on an oxy ordine Johnny Walker mix. It could have been deliberate, it could have been accidental. I’ll never know and I’ll spend my life wondering.

So first up. Pain. If you suffer with chronic pain. Oxy is not the drug for you. Morphine/fentanyl are great drugs for short term pain or palliative comfort. The more you focus on pain, the more your brain thinks that is what you want. This in turn makes you hypersensitive to pain. I understand this. I’m an ex heroin addict, hammer is the ultimate pain relief. My first two years clean I was consumed with pain. My first headache as a straight person, I thought I had a fucking brain tumour. I still remember it. My first period, the tenderness of my breasts, I was convinced this was not normal. I must have breast cancer. It was normal lol. To this day if I’m not careful I lean into that hypersensitivity with pain and drug seek to dull it. So if you have chronic pain, that has been investigated and is not something that needs treatment, see a pain clinic. I am still shocked at how much yoga, being a healthy weight, exercise and healthy thoughts has helped. Focusing outside me and what I can do rather than becoming obsessed by me.

And if you’re suicidal. Please make sure it’s what you want. Make sure you tell your loved ones it wasn’t them who caused it. Life isn’t for everyone, but suicide is a long term solution to what might be a short term problem. To this day I wonder. Was it me? Was it because I was born? Was it because I wasn’t good enough? Was it because I’m poison? Even though my logical brain knows it wasn’t me. The damage stays.

That said, as the years click by, I do find a sprinkle more peace. I reconcile the hurt and the anger and heal. Mum was just a girl doing the best with what she had. Just like me. I hope she found the peace in death she could never find in life. I really did love her so much more than I hated her.

To end in a nicey nice. I put my last coat of yacht paint on their stone on Monday. Today on the anniversary I placed her and dad’s headstone. While I feel sad to my core, there is peace, and friends, tonight there will be zooting! Pray for my poor man. Fuck knows what he’s gonna find when he gets in from work! Lolling!

IMG_4013.jpeg

If you are depressed, or have chronic pain, reach out to the professionals. Xo

⭐♥️⭐

And a cheeky humpday update to keep us on topic….

They’ve been absolutely drenched in nit spray. My Blue Sunset Sherbet is riddled with nits. Absolutely riddled.

IMG_4004.jpeg
IMG_4002.jpeg

IMG_3996.jpeg

IMG_4003.jpeg

🌱🌱🌱

IMG_4006.jpeg
IMG_3998.jpeg

Thanks for having a look. Thanks to those of you who read my walls of words, and thanks to those who just look at the pictures. You’re fucking awesome. Xo

Thanks for having a look. Thanks to those of you who read my walls of words, and thanks to those who just look at the pictures. You’re fucking awesome. Xo
Hey thanks for being you Tra! You're awesome and I am glad you are here.

:cheer::green_heart::cheer:

Trama ALERT ‼️

Short Story:
Mum carked it 8 years ago today

Long Story: So most of you know, my mum overdosed and died on an oxy ordine Johnny Walker mix. It could have been deliberate, it could have been accidental. I’ll never know and I’ll spend my life wondering.

So first up. Pain. If you suffer with chronic pain. Oxy is not the drug for you. Morphine/fentanyl are great drugs for short term pain or palliative comfort. The more you focus on pain, the more your brain thinks that is what you want. This in turn makes you hypersensitive to pain. I understand this. I’m an ex heroin addict, hammer is the ultimate pain relief. My first two years clean I was consumed with pain. My first headache as a straight person, I thought I had a fucking brain tumour. I still remember it. My first period, the tenderness of my breasts, I was convinced this was not normal. I must have breast cancer. It was normal lol. To this day if I’m not careful I lean into that hypersensitivity with pain and drug seek to dull it. So if you have chronic pain, that has been investigated and is not something that needs treatment, see a pain clinic. I am still shocked at how much yoga, being a healthy weight, exercise and healthy thoughts has helped. Focusing outside me and what I can do rather than becoming obsessed by me.

And if you’re suicidal. Please make sure it’s what you want. Make sure you tell your loved ones it wasn’t them who caused it. Life isn’t for everyone, but suicide is a long term solution to what might be a short term problem. To this day I wonder. Was it me? Was it because I was born? Was it because I wasn’t good enough? Was it because I’m poison? Even though my logical brain knows it wasn’t me. The damage stays.

That said, as the years click by, I do find a sprinkle more peace. I reconcile the hurt and the anger and heal. Mum was just a girl doing the best with what she had. Just like me. I hope she found the peace in death she could never find in life. I really did love her so much more than I hated her.

To end in a nicey nice. I put my last coat of yacht paint on their stone on Monday. Today on the anniversary I placed her and dad’s headstone. While I feel sad to my core, there is peace, and friends, tonight there will be zooting! Pray for my poor man. Fuck knows what he’s gonna find when he gets in from work! Lolling!

IMG_4013.jpeg

If you are depressed, or have chronic pain, reach out to the professionals. Xo

⭐♥️⭐

And a cheeky humpday update to keep us on topic….

They’ve been absolutely drenched in nit spray. My Blue Sunset Sherbet is riddled with nits. Absolutely riddled.

IMG_4004.jpeg
IMG_4002.jpeg

IMG_3996.jpeg

IMG_4003.jpeg

🌱🌱🌱

IMG_4006.jpeg
IMG_3998.jpeg

"You're fucking awesome. Xo" T.:hug::green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill284 :Namaste:

Hey thanks for being you Tra! You're awesome and I am glad you are here.
You are! xo
"You're fucking awesome. Xo" T.:hug::green_heart:
Good morning 🤩

Thank you! Omg I had such a lovely evening. Bit of a funny, we learned young what kind of vibe mum would have by her choice of Neil Diamond record. Hot August Night there would be fun, laughter and dancing, Beautiful Noise, still safe. Jonathon Livingstone Seagull, there would be no dinner for us kids. Just mum cry singing and telling us she wants to die. No wonder we’re all a bit fucked! Lolling!

Anyhoo I found the Neil Diamond concert in Australia on YouTube. And I watched it. I’m not sure if it’s the exact one she was at, but if it is, I remember her leaving to go. I was so small. Mum and dad were still together. She had on a halter neck dress that made her breasts jiggle and the sparkliest shoes. She looked like a princess, to my little girl eyes anyway.

Today is a new day. My man just left for work. I have a coffee and day to myself plans :)

Omg! I forgot to tell you! I went to see hydro dude yesterday to buy soil, and the time before I gave him a little baggie of buds. Anyhoo, he was RAVING about it! Said it’s the best smoke he’s had in years, he couldn’t get over the taste, and asked to buy some. Yeah nah and TBH I can’t even remember which strain it was lol.

My son always says it’s the best smoke he’s ever smoked, but he this everything I do is next level awesome so I can’t trust his feedback. But after hydro dudes super high praise, maybe I can lol!

Omg! I forgot to tell you! I went to see hydro dude yesterday to buy soil, and the time before I gave him a little baggie of buds. Anyhoo, he was RAVING about it! Said it’s the best smoke he’s had in years, he couldn’t get over the taste, and asked to buy some. Yeah nah and TBH I can’t even remember which strain it was lol.

My son always says it’s the best smoke he’s ever smoked, but he this everything I do is next level awesome so I can’t trust his feedback. But after hydro dudes super high praise, maybe I can lol!
Most excellent!
:hookah:

Omg I’ve done myself a mischief. I have new neighbours, and we were having a front yard chat. We all got a flyer saying the bowlsie was open for dinner Thursday night instead of the regular Friday, coz today is Good Friday. So we decided to go down for a few frothies and a chicken parmy. I messaged my man to head there after work and join us for dinner. It was all going so well until the subject of cartwheels came up. My man swore I can’t do one. Turns out I can, but I fucking shouldn’t. Omg my left shoulder today! So sore!

I’m back at work today and I bet you $5 every one of my patients is fat and needs help moving.

Pray for me.

Omg this is a super rarity for me! It’s Nurse Friday on an actual Friday! Sure I had to work today, but I have tomoz and Sunday off. It feels so weird to be off with the majority.

I’ve got all of my jobs done, so now it’s a bit of me time before my man gets home.

Bit of a funny:-

Me: *Throw down my yoga mat to get my daily downward dogs in*
My dogs: Yeah boiiiiiiiii! Get down dawg!

IMG_4021.jpeg

Looks like your pup is getting his stretching it on your mat, :circle-of-love: 🍋
That’s Frank. The pup has blended into the floorboards lol.

He had his first day home without me today. He hasn’t left my side since getting home.

@Trala, in some ways we seem to mirror each other. Some of your posts just tug at my heart, and I applaud you for your triumphs.
So many years of my life were rough, and when I say rough....I was at rock ass bottom. Sleeping in ditches, homeless, drunk, drugged up.... There was no where to go but up.

Music helped me in so many ways to get myself back together. People highly underestimate the power of music.
This song helped carry me through some really bad times, and made me want to keep treading forward every time I heard it.

Omg this is a super rarity for me! It’s Nurse Friday on an actual Friday! Sure I had to work today, but I have tomoz and Sunday off. It feels so weird to be off with the majority.

I’ve got all of my jobs done, so now it’s a bit of me time before my man gets home.

Bit of a funny:-

Me: *Throw down my yoga mat to get my daily downward dogs in*
My dogs: Yeah boiiiiiiiii! Get down dawg!

IMG_4021.jpeg
Hah! I actually found out today was a company holiday halfway through the day which I'll try and get back on another day...

Back
Top Bottom