Trala’s Tent

Yeah I have no idea what I'm doing I was told you have to top idk..

Your grow is looking great :)

Why don’t you start a journal?

It is so handy having your grow in one spot. You can refer back. It’s so helpful, well it has been for me.

Hi, Eightball-
It's good that you've topped her, that's how you get the side branches to really start growing...
Normally, you'd just start tying the branches down to get the plant to grow wide, instead of tall...
But for this to work out well, the plant needs to be symmetrical (or close to it) and in the center of the pot..

With your plants bent over to the side like they are, you should consider using @InTheShed 's LST method
from start to finish. You can find it here.
Look it over and see what you think...

You've already successfully completed step 1.👍
I have really found success with carhooking and curving my stem. You know how my plants are always huge in stature? I find this is the only way I can keep them low and create a CarCanopy illusion. Funny part, once flower hits and you look up their skirts, their stems are a curly whirly mess lol!

Happy HumpDay!!!
Hi Team!

🌹The Bloom Room

IMG_3876.jpeg
IMG_3893.jpeg
IMG_20240320_080921.jpeg

🌱The Veg Tent

IMG_3877.jpeg
IMG_3858.jpeg

I got up early and gave the flower girls a treatment nit spray, and the veggers a prophylactic spray. I have a comparison pic of Tiger. I’m 5 foot 8”, like me she’s a big girl!

IMG_3885.jpeg

And I think this girl has my best CarCanopy yet. I’m not gonna lie. It’s taken a bit of time. She’s the one I tore arms off left right and centre lol.

IMG_3875.jpeg
My Honey got an uppot, and today is her first day in the sun. I think she’s gonna like it :)

IMG_3865.jpeg

Here’s what’s left of my heart foliage :( it’s just not the same.

IMG_3878.jpeg

As always thanks for having a squiz :)

And guys I am defs a bit of a shitcunt. On Monday morning I saw on our fridge rosters that my man and I were both doing a nightshift tonight. And I immediately knew there was zero chance I was doing mine. The thought of a night to myself was just too awesome to forsake.

No one is more invested in my happiness than me lol!

His last words to me before he left:-

Him: no drinking in the bath
Me: okay I won’t.

Also me:

IMG_3895.jpeg
IMG_3894.jpeg

So it’s a wrap! We have another bee jarred. Shes a tad overdried. I had to pop a leaf in there. She was 58%. I’ve had so much going on I forgot her!

Final Yield: 137g/4.8oz

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 64

IMG_3909.jpeg

And speaking of bees, I’d like to introduce you to my newest one!

I am so in love!

Life sometimes gifts you things you didn’t realise you needed. My heart is so full.

And guys I am defs a bit of a shitcunt. On Monday morning I saw on our fridge rosters that my man and I were both doing a nightshift tonight. And I immediately knew there was zero chance I was doing mine. The thought of a night to myself was just too awesome to forsake.

No one is more invested in my happiness than me lol!

His last words to me before he left:-

Him: no drinking in the bath
Me: okay I won’t.

Also me:

IMG_3895.jpeg
IMG_3894.jpeg
Hell yeah scoot over!! 💗

Hell yeah scoot over!! 💗
Bit of a bath funny. My man has real Whitney Houston/Matthew Perry drowning in the bath fears for me and it’s my fault. A couple of years ago he was doing a nightshift and I was bathing in bubbles, drinking wine listening to tunes, living my best life, and I realised the bath was too hot. And I felt all weak and dizzy, but I knew I had to get out. I was nervous to stand, so I kinda slid out like a porpoise onto the tiled floor. Made the mistake of telling him lolling! Omg my cheeks were so pink! Took a good hour for me to regulate my body temperature to a safer degree!

Aww, he’s adorable!! Welcome to the family Jimmy! :love:
Hello you :)

He is just so lovely. And best part. He’s an ethical puppy. Not a puppy farm puppy. They are so impossible to come by. I feel super lucky.

Bit of a bath funny. My man has real Whitney Houston/Matthew Perry drowning in the bath fears for me and it’s my fault. A couple of years ago he was doing a nightshift and I was bathing in bubbles, drinking wine listening to tunes, living my best life, and I realised the bath was too hot. And I felt all weak and dizzy, but I knew I had to get out. I was nervous to stand, so I kinda slid out like a porpoise onto the tiled floor. Made the mistake of telling him lolling! Omg my cheeks were so pink! Took a good hour for me to regulate my body temperature to a safer degree!
Dam T , there's enough out there trying to knock us off.:Namaste:
You have to do it to yourself. :oops:
Does he let you in the pool when he isn't home?
Be careful. :hug:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom