Trala’s Tent

Omg! I had the best nightshift ever last night! Two patients. I was on with my jam, and we got deep. Real deep. Like an Oprah episode. We all have shit, shit that ties us to tragedy, shit that tortures us. Shapes us. Fucks us up. Last night we took turns sharing.

For me, March is loaded with it. Both my parents died in March. Different days, different years. And both left me scarred. Like I’m healed. But the scars stay.

Short Story: my dad’s dna and my mums purse are buried in my backyard coz I’m nuts.

Long story: My dad is probs not my dad. I came to this conclusion because he would tell me to find my real dad when he was drunk lolling. So during his long drawn out death, I was handed a blood soaked singlet to wash after a medical procedure went a bit askew, and I kept it coz I thought once he’s dead I’m gonna do dna and find out once and for all. It sat in my cupboard like a smoking gun for nearly 20 years. Keeping me tied to the hurt and drama. A few years ago I confided to a friend and they said something like “control the narrative and let it go, it’s not going to change anything”. Those words hit me like a slap. And I decided yes. End the chapter. So I buried his singlet in my backyard and added a cross. 🪦 ☠️

Then my mum, who was my main torturer, an abusive alcoholic who couldn’t keep her knickers on (apple didn’t fall far ;) lolling) was found dead in her bed, she lay there for a few days in the March heat. She overdosed on whiskey and oxy. Police guessed it was the 28th of this month, but I asked the copper if he could guesstimate it to the 27th, coz the 28th is my nephews birthday and I didn’t want that tied to his special day, and he changed it. So I’m the oldest, so of course it fell to me to clean her rented unit and pay for the forensic clean. I literally smelled her for two years. Every time I smelled something bad, like if my dog Bill farted, or a rubbish bin stank, anything bad, I could smell her body as it lay in that bed, the images of her mattress stored in my brain just to flash me for added mental torture. The mind is a terrible thing once it’s in high trigger alert. Anyhoo, I had her purse, and omg finding my boys crumpled up photo in it hurt me like I was cut with a knife, that she kept him there. That he mattered to her. So couple of years after her death I thought, control the narrative. End the chapter. So I did. Her purse is buried next to dad’s singlet and I added another cross lol. 🪦 ☠️

Having a tiny place just for them has helped me cleanse the memories a bit. Make it kinda sweet and beautiful. I sit flowers there to remember them, coz there was love. I loved them. I loved them both. And I want to forgive them. So my big rock idea made me think of a test rock. So I made them a head stone! And I’m fully aware it looks like a child did it, but it has my little cemetery looking prettier. Well I think it has. 🪦 🪦 ☠️ ☠️ 💐 💐

IMG_3832.jpeg
IMG_3831.jpeg

I still have to varnish it to stop the weather ruining it. I just sat it there to see what it looked like and take a pic to show you.

Bit of a funny. Imagine digging and finding a singlet with blood and a purse! Has murder written all over it! lol!

Right enough of that! Oprah Episode done ✔️

Let’s Sunday summaryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Happy Sunday to my most favourite cyber GrowStars!!!
I am slowly ticking off my jobs. I have mental health wellness walked, I have clean sheets on my bed. My update is nearly done. Just yoga, prep dinner, hair wash and facemask to go.

So without further ado!

Sunday Summary

🌹The Flower Girls

Arrow is a weapon. She smells so good but so fucking bad! I think she’s nearly cooked. I’ll look at her glitter Day 60 of flower.

Arrow Bee aka Wookiee F2 Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed fairy
Days in Flower: 52

IMG_3814.jpeg

That X Factor baby! Jade smells like sex on the beach in summer! I think she’s just lovely. She’s so fresh and mangoey!

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 78 Days
Days in Flower: 29

IMG_3830.jpeg

Look at this big bitch. I had to change my Photo Booth to fit her! Legit the tallest plant I’ve ever grown. This is what happens when you drop the ball training and refuse to monstercrop. Lolling! I have one job: don’t snap Coca-Cola’s lugging her about!

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 107 Days
Days in Flower: 3

IMG_3812.jpeg

🌱The Veg Girls

Lucky finally has a canopy! It took some work too! I’ll flip her when I slaughter Arrow.

Lucky Bee aka Banana Punch

IMG_3820.jpeg

Mist got an uppot and I miscalculated and buried her too deep. She’s gonna end up with roots growing from her arms. I see some posters have a fear of dirt touching leaves. I don’t. They will grow up and out of the dirt soon enough.

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles

IMG_3826.jpeg

My auto is shaping with the Carhooks. No flowers yet.

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto

IMG_3825.jpeg

I want to make this girl sing so bad, you have no idea lol! My honey bee 🍯 🐝

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush

IMG_3819.jpeg

Thanks for putting up with my trama and always being my soft place. You’re the best. And thanks for who ever nominated me for MoTM. I do appreciate the gesture. I shouldn’t be there. If you were thinking of voting for me, please don’t. Give that vote to one of the other three. They are the proper nominees. They do the stuff you’re meant to do. Love yas and have the best day everrrrrrrr! Xo

Omg! I had the best nightshift ever last night! Two patients. I was on with my jam, and we got deep. Real deep. Like an Oprah episode. We all have shit, shit that ties us to tragedy, shit that tortures us. Shapes us. Fucks us up. Last night we took turns sharing.

For me, March is loaded with it. Both my parents died in March. Different days, different years. And both left me scarred. Like I’m healed. But the scars stay.

Short Story: my dad’s dna and my mums purse are buried in my backyard coz I’m nuts.

Long story: My dad is probs not my dad. I came to this conclusion because he would tell me to find my real dad when he was drunk lolling. So during his long drawn out death, I was handed a blood soaked singlet to wash after a medical procedure went a bit askew, and I kept it coz I thought once he’s dead I’m gonna do dna and find out once and for all. It sat in my cupboard like a smoking gun for nearly 20 years. Keeping me tied to the hurt and drama. A few years ago I confided to a friend and they said something like “control the narrative and let it go, it’s not going to change anything”. Those words hit me like a slap. And I decided yes. End the chapter. So I buried his singlet in my backyard and added a cross. 🪦 ☠️

Then my mum, who was my main torturer, an abusive alcoholic who couldn’t keep her knickers on (apple didn’t fall far ;) lolling) was found dead in her bed, she lay there for a few days in the March heat. She overdosed on whiskey and oxy. Police guessed it was the 28th of this month, but I asked the copper if he could guesstimate it to the 27th, coz the 28th is my nephews birthday and I didn’t want that tied to his special day, and he changed it. So I’m the oldest, so of course it fell to me to clean her rented unit and pay for the forensic clean. I literally smelled her for two years. Every time I smelled something bad, like if my dog Bill farted, or a rubbish bin stank, anything bad, I could smell her body as it lay in that bed, the images of her mattress stored in my brain just to flash me for added mental torture. The mind is a terrible thing once it’s in high trigger alert. Anyhoo, I had her purse, and omg finding my boys crumpled up photo in it hurt me like I was cut with a knife, that she kept him there. That he mattered to her. So couple of years after her death I thought, control the narrative. End the chapter. So I did. Her purse is buried next to dad’s singlet and I added another cross lol. 🪦 ☠️

Having a tiny place just for them has helped me cleanse the memories a bit. Make it kinda sweet and beautiful. I sit flowers there to remember them, coz there was love. I loved them. I loved them both. And I want to forgive them. So my big rock idea made me think of a test rock. So I made them a head stone! And I’m fully aware it looks like a child did it, but it has my little cemetery looking prettier. Well I think it has. 🪦 🪦 ☠️ ☠️ 💐 💐

IMG_3832.jpeg
IMG_3831.jpeg

I still have to varnish it to stop the weather ruining it. I just sat it there to see what it looked like and take a pic to show you.

Bit of a funny. Imagine digging and finding a singlet with blood and a purse! Has murder written all over it! lol!

Right enough of that! Oprah Episode done ✔️

Let’s Sunday summaryyyyyyyyyyyyyy
That's really beautiful! I'm crying here. 😢

All I've been thinking about is how shitty I feel with this flu or whatever it is i got and my passed son's cat has cystitis and is killing me to see her in pain. Then I read your stories and realize we're all in pain and we all have stories. It makes me feel a lot better to know I'm not alone here in the woods. Spring is almost here and life is renewing.

That's really beautiful! I'm crying here. 😢

All I've been thinking about is how shitty I feel with this flu or whatever it is i got and my passed son's cat has cystitis and is killing me to see her in pain. Then I read your stories and realize we're all in pain and we all have stories. It makes me feel a lot better to know I'm not alone here in the woods. Spring is almost here and life is renewing.
Hi Snookiee

We’re all fucked mate lol!

Sorry to hear about the cat. If it helps, I’ve had cystitis after a big weekend and there’s worse infections to have lolling!

I planted a plant in my garden and named it after your son. My Jonathan memory plant has exploded with growth. I think of you and him when I look at it.

Sending you smiles from a rainy Queensland. Xo

Omg me: Be careful with the Topicanna. Shes tall. Watch the branches
Also Me: tears into the Bloom Room like a bull in a china shop. Nek minute tallest stalk hanging by a thread.

Again perfectly demonstrates why mum said I can’t have nice things LOLLING!

HAPPIEST HUMPDAY EVERRRRRRRRR!!!

YEAH BOIIIIIIII!
Black sugar is nice and cozy functional smoke! I think I used to grow her from Female seeds years ago if my memory doesn't fail me!

Nice and clean looking room! You seem like a fun lady to be around, keep at it!

Cheers! :yummy:

Black sugar is nice and cozy functional smoke! I think I used to grow her from Female seeds years ago if my memory doesn't fail me!

Nice and clean looking room! You seem like a fun lady to be around, keep at it!

Cheers! :yummy:
Gidday maaaaaaate :)

I have a sprinkle of the bipolar bear fo sho. So when I’m fun I’m very fun, but when I’m not, I’m horrid!

Lolling!

Welcome to our Tent of Debauchery, where the f bombs fly and reporting posts is a sin.

My Black Sugar is looking like Fentanyl with a hint of Lignocaine.

@Trala

Have you seen these wild ass roads? I can't even Begin to imagine how great that will be!
No I haven’t.

I’ve actually been on some wild arsed roads tho. Worst being the red dirt roads heading out to Charleville. My ex hit a bulldust hole and rolled his fourby. We were legit in the middle of no where, thankfully no one was hurt. This is pre mobile phone. After a few hours a semi driver stopped and helped us flip it back on its wheels. The 4WD looked like a crumpled top hat, but still drove so we kept on going lol.

Omg Monday can go eat a bag of dicks! One Code Blue and two Code Blacks thrown in just to make it more complicated. My ward is off emergency so we have a huge turn over. You never know how it’s gonna be from one day to the next. Fingers crossed tomorrow is better.

And @Schnookie your sons memory plant is big smiling today :)

IMG_3843.jpeg

Good morning! Omg I hope Tuesday is better than Monday!

Hey something a bit cool. My man went to a bike show on Saturday with 7 of his mates (he’s the likeable one of the two of us). And one of his mates messaged him last night to tell him his bike is on some website. A random bike photographer takes pics of bikes and sells them. One of his mates spotted his bike.

And ladies, he looks like sex on a stick on it and I’m not even joking!

That's a fine way to train a plant but since you've topped, it would be more conventional to train the branches.
Training the entire plant is useful in situations where you're not topping although you can still combine both methods.
Where you've topped the plant, two branches will grow out and it's those that you'll want to tie down.
Trala or Carcass will point you in the right direction when they get a chance. For now this might help.

Hi, Eightball-
It's good that you've topped her, that's how you get the side branches to really start growing...
Normally, you'd just start tying the branches down to get the plant to grow wide, instead of tall...
But for this to work out well, the plant needs to be symmetrical (or close to it) and in the center of the pot..

With your plants bent over to the side like they are, you should consider using @InTheShed 's LST method
from start to finish. You can find it here.
Look it over and see what you think...

You've already successfully completed step 1.👍

Okay this is where I'm at guys and gals, what is the next step I should take I'm not even sure where I should be tying down, should I let it go a little bit more before doing anything else? It's been two days since I topped and did the first tie down
I don’t tie down. Neither does carcass. We Carhook. As I’ve said the link is in my signature thingy. If she was mine, my goal would be spreading growth points. And filling in the naked area.

IMG_3854.jpeg

That's a fine way to train a plant but since you've topped, it would be more conventional to train the branches.
Training the entire plant is useful in situations where you're not topping although you can still combine both methods.
Where you've topped the plant, two branches will grow out and it's those that you'll want to tie down.
Trala or Carcass will point you in the right direction when they get a chance. For now this might help.

Thanks Regrowth.

I think Carcass has given him the step by step link. Hashgirl put it together. It’s a great Carhook tutorial :)

Back
Top Bottom