Trala’s Tent

I ran outta time for my usual Humpday xTra-ness!

But I wanted to share my swaggggggg! Thanks @SeedsMan! I will be ShittyArsed Crafting it!

IMG_3736.jpeg
IMG_3737.jpeg

IMG_3739.jpeg

Omg and have a look at this fucking drongo! My Tropicanna Banana taking the stretch to a whole new level. Still no signs of flower but.

IMG_3740.jpeg

Hope you have the best day! I’m about to dive into bubbles while drinking bubbles.

IMG_3742.jpeg

And omg! I am LIVING for this song!

Omg #OperationMudlark!

It’s nearly done. I’m going to get a bit of cheap turf for the mud patch. I’m also going to get some plastic lettering to replace the wood ones. I’ll rough it up. Regrout then paint it with a few coats of yacht paint (my friend gave me the idea) to further protect it and stop it cracking before I glue the letters. Anyone got any ideas where I could buy plastic letters? I bought wood ones and that was a shit idea. I’ll change Alfie’s lettering too once I work out where to get plastic letters from lol.

IMG_3721.jpeg

Look at how much Alfie’s Garden has grown!

IMG_3718.jpeg

So first a story. This fucking rock! OMFG! That bolder has such sentimental value to me. It used to be in Ollie’s Garden. I’ve traced it in red so you can get an idea of its size.

IMG_3722.jpeg

When we made the first garden, my man and I worked for about an hour digging that from the ground, we had to lever it and all. It had been underground forever. It was a fucking mission to roll into my new garden too. Not that big a mission, but I had to sweet talk lol. My man wanted to get rid of it, I just can’t. It’s the first bolder I’ve ever owned lol. I’m going to paint it. Like a celebration rock. Filled with my shitty arsed artwork lol!

Oliver’s Garden Take Two!

IMG_3716.jpeg
IMG_3719.jpeg

I’m happy with it. I’m going to change that wooden border out with grey concrete sleepers. The garden will bush up nicely.
Very nice job. 🍋

That looks really good, T! ...you guys do great work..👍
It’s the first bolder I’ve ever owned lol.

Funny- Mrs.C. has a big rock too- I stole acquired this one for her on her 50th b-day...
It's not going anywhere...the cart we were using to move it broke right there, so that's where it lives now..:)
Mrs.C's rock.jpg

Ok. So here's where I'm at. I've seen people start training at this stage and I'm curious who what other people's opinions are and what my first step should be. Please be detailed and include "training for dummies" for me because I am stubborn and need guidance lol.

20240313_144434.jpg

20240313_144445.jpg
Good morning :)

She looks good :)

Why don’t you create a journal and tag the people you want to give you tips. That way you will have your grow in one spot.

Carcass would be first on my list tag wise.

Please be detailed and include "training for dummies" for me because I am stubborn and need guidance lol.
Take a look at this, Eightball- it should answer a lot of questions:
My training tutorial , which @HashGirl graciously put together in one place..:thanks:

Look it over, see what you think- it's a bit of a time commitment once you get going..

That looks really good, T! ...you guys do great work..👍

Funny- Mrs.C. has a big rock too- I stole acquired this one for her on her 50th b-day...
It's not going anywhere...the cart we were using to move it broke right there, so that's where it lives now..:)
Mrs.C's rock.jpg
Good morning C Heart 💓

I love it!

You should get the grand kids to paint it.

Happy HumpDy (+1)
Omg! Mistakes were made last night! Not by me, but by my man. He got absolutely zooted! We had the best time having a party for two. I love watching him get loose. He’s becomes so fucking funny.

IMG_3754.jpeg

And he has a 12 hour dayshift today. He’s like a gladiator. No sick leave for him. He was rough when he left tho. Not me. Half a bottle of red and a couple of cheeky joints and I woke big smiling at 0500 ready to slay.

So this is where we are at. All my flower girls have nits. Particularly my Blue Sunset Sherbet. Both her and my Tropicanna have been doused in Safers. It’s a cool wet day here so I’m really drowning them and letting Mother Nature wash them clean.

🌹The Bloom Room

IMG_3759.jpeg
IMG_3753.jpeg
IMG_3749.jpeg

🌱The Veg Tent

IMG_3765.jpeg
IMG_3762.jpeg

Couple of things. You know how I ripped around 4 or 5 arms off my Banana Punch training? Well i was worried she wouldn’t have enough meat so I cloned the last one and popped it in the pot. So far so good. I mean even if it’s a small cola, it’s still a cola aye.

IMG_3763.jpeg

And here’s a comparison pic of my big little girl who is officially Day 1 of flower 🌷 I’m gonna need longer stakes lolling!

IMG_3756.jpeg

It’s 1130 here and I legit have zero to do. I’m gonna read, eat popcorn, and enjoy every minute of my me time. I really hope your day is filled with everything that makes you smile. Xo

My guy is waaaaaay too good to me. So I keep jamming my knife in the sharpener part and getting it fully stuck. This has a knock on trama effect. I throw a hissy fit, coz I can’t pull it out and my man comes over, tells me it’s okay and reefs Excalibur out of the rock. Today I bounce outta bed and make my lunch, and he’s put directions on it coz he understands I’m a fucktard for life.

IMG_3772.jpeg

It’s the little things. I’m so lucky to be in love with a man who is as invested in my happiness as I am. If only he had more money, he’d be perfect lolling!

On to other nurse scrub news, the majority of nurses on my ward have taken to wearing pajama like scrubs. I hate them. So in Saturday I was talking to a fellow nurse about a book I’m reading about a donkey. Yesterday she gave me a faux donkey llama scrub top and the girls insisted I wear it.
Those scrubs have been the norm here for decades Tra. Looking less intimidating if you believe it. I like them a lot for that reason for children! Why don't you?
Coz I’m sat in the dark and fed bullshit?
Cuz you're a fun gus!
Ok. So here's where I'm at. I've seen people start training at this stage and I'm curious who what other people's opinions are and what my first step should be. Please be detailed and include "training for dummies" for me because I am stubborn and need guidance lol.

20240313_144434.jpg

20240313_144445.jpg
Hi 8ball, I wait until after topping. Sometimes at 5 or 7 nodes. Whatever pleases you. Then two shoots start growing where I topped. When they get about 3 inches long, enough to bend over gently I hook them with a pipe cleaner to my pot to let them grow outward level. That will be the veg canopy height the rest of the colas will grow up to. When one reaches that height, another hooked pipe cleaner gets to pull it down and out to maintain that same canopy height. Do this for all the colas until you're ready to flower. Some may not make it to the top. At this point the plant may be ready for flowering.

Dropping in to give you a hey there and hello, hope all has been well Trala :peace:🌸
Hello Sweet Pea!

I’ve seen you being a busy bee fluttering around the threads. I know we swim in different circles for the most part, but I love your energy and your friendliness and your queen like grow skills. 420 Mag needs a Krissi and I’m so happy to see you back.

Sending you sunshine and smiles babe. Xo

#GirlPower

I'm not really very good at figuring out how to do everything on this site yet so that's why I've kind of been asking the same question over and over trying to get more detailed steps
If I can do it you could teach a chimp with a brain injury to do it! Lolling!

There’s a Start Thread option. I think it’s really helpful having a plant diary where you can look back and keep your grow secrets in one place. I don’t keep my pics. I upload then delete so it’s nice having a secret cyber space.

Those scrubs have been the norm here for decades Tra. Looking less intimidating if you believe it. I like them a lot for that reason for children! Why don't you?
I like my plain blue ones. They have my name and health logo on them. I’m just not into the explosion of colour. I’m a dark vibe. Black like my heart.

I like my plain blue ones. They have my name and health logo on them. I’m just not into the explosion of colour. I’m a dark vibe. Black like my heart.
Your heart is not black! Stop talking such foolishness. :straightface:

Your heart is not black! Stop talking such foolishness. :straightface:
I do not see any black in your heart. 🍋
I’m a walking talking oxymoron!

Me: I hate colour! I am black like my heart.

Also Me: About to head out for my walk channeling my inner Kermit.

I bought this playsuit this week, and I’ve been living for it! My man just saw it for the first time and literally said “so tell me bib. Is it easy being green?”.

Not gonna lie, I love it enough to move past any green hating side eyeing.

I’m bouncing into this day! Have a good one. And I’m a nightshift tonight. Northern Hemisphere be ready! Xo

I’m a walking talking oxymoron!

Me: I hate colour! I am black like my heart.

Also Me: About to head out for my walk channeling my inner Kermit.

I bought this playsuit this week, and I’ve been living for it! My man just saw it for the first time and literally said “so tell me bib. Is it easy being green?”.

Not gonna lie, I love it enough to move past any green hating side eyeing.

I’m bouncing into this day! Have a good one. And I’m a nightshift tonight. Northern Hemisphere be ready! Xo
No try at a dodge, Tra.

You don't even like to kill bugs. Even if you were Kermit-minded, you prolly wouldn't eat one.

Your heart is not black. Don't make me say it again! :)

Back
Top Bottom