Trala’s Tent

Thank you all so much! I have a story but just no time to tell you. Short story neutrophils now back in a normal range. Long story tomoza morning lol.

I’m heading out to dinner and I only have summary time. Xo

You are all the best! Xo

Happy Sunday!
Sunday Summary
🌹The Flower Girls

My little Wookiee continues to stack and that makes me happy.

Arrow Bee aka Wookiee F2 Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed fairy
Days in Flower: 45

IMG_3672.jpeg

X Factor fo sho. She’s like summer and mango.

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 78 Days
Days in Flower: 22

IMG_3668.jpeg

Still no grass on the cricket pitch if you know what I’m saying. If you don’t, still no signs of flower lol.

Me: no more big plants for me…
Also me: tallest plant I’ve ever fucking grown! She’s legit huge!

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 107 Days

IMG_3677.jpeg

🌱The Veg Girls

Lucky is finally showing shape. I’ll flip her after I harvest Arrow. I’m hoping that’s in 30 days.

Lucky Bee aka Banana Punch

IMG_3687.jpeg

I took off all Misty’s big fans. I know some growers say you shouldn’t. So I obviously don’t follow that rule lol.

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles

IMG_3683.jpeg

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto

IMG_3682.jpeg

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush

IMG_3691.jpeg

Thanks for popping in. Love yas ♥️♥️♥️

I came home from work today and I took AnnMarie down! She was a delight to trim too. And absolute delight. So easy. I’ve actually started leaving some of the glitter leaves on. I think they add balance to your high. Well my vibe anyway. I’m never chasing couch lock. I’m all about a giggle, a good chat and feeling music like it’s feeding my soul.
Give me the beat boys, to free my soul
I want to get lost in your rock and roll
And drift away
Yeah!

You bring out the fun in me Tra!

You're a mushroom!

It's nice to see you wearing your mustache again! Proverbial harvesting serves you well! YeeHaa!

Omg! Your positive white cell vibes worked! Thanks for the support. I really appreciate it. I felt super loved.

So yesterday I got a girlfriend to take my bloods, and I hand delivered them to our pathology unit to be tested. I was having a chat with the pathologist talking about the whys my level was low, and I asked her to do a good luck dance as she spun them.

So then I returned to work. A couple of hours pass and my Team Leader hands me the deck phone and says pathology wants to talk to me. This is not unusual we often get calls regarding out patients. Anyhoo she said something like “it’s Secret Squirrel here. I am breaking rules but your bloods are perfect”. Best privacy breach EVERRRRR!

On to other nurse scrub news, the majority of nurses on my ward have taken to wearing pajama like scrubs. I hate them. So in Saturday I was talking to a fellow nurse about a book I’m reading about a donkey. Yesterday she gave me a faux donkey llama scrub top and the girls insisted I wear it.

Would you trust a nurse in these?

I felt I had to take my uniform off and wear them lol

Hellfire OG Autos

20240310_131623.jpg

20240310_131556.jpg
Well you’ve not got much to train atm. You need some branches.

I use Carhooks.

Click here

If you follow Carcass’s new grow with me, I think he will take you step by step in an easy to follow ongoing tutorial. I’ll try and do the same but my directions will be littered with shits and giggles lol.

They look good :)

Omg! Your positive white cell vibes worked! Thanks for the support. I really appreciate it. I felt super loved.

So yesterday I got a girlfriend to take my bloods, and I hand delivered them to our pathology unit to be tested. I was having a chat with the pathologist talking about the whys my level was low, and I asked her to do a good luck dance as she spun them.

So then I returned to work. A couple of hours pass and my Team Leader hands me the deck phone and says pathology wants to talk to me. This is not unusual we often get calls regarding out patients. Anyhoo she said something like “it’s Secret Squirrel here. I am breaking rules but your bloods are perfect”. Best privacy breach EVERRRRR!

On to other nurse scrub news, the majority of nurses on my ward have taken to wearing pajama like scrubs. I hate them. So in Saturday I was talking to a fellow nurse about a book I’m reading about a donkey. Yesterday she gave me a faux donkey llama scrub top and the girls insisted I wear it.

Would you trust a nurse in these?

I felt I had to take my uniform off and wear them lol
:green_heart: on the positive privacy breach!

Yes, I would trust you in that scrub. If When I need a nurse I'll be giving up the fashion police thing! :)

Back
Top Bottom