Trala’s Tent

Hi GrowStars :)

I came home from work today and I took AnnMarie down! She was a delight to trim too. And absolute delight. So easy. I’ve actually started leaving some of the glitter leaves on. I think they add balance to your high. Well my vibe anyway. I’m never chasing couch lock. I’m all about a giggle, a good chat and feeling music like it’s feeding my soul.

She weighed approx 550g wet.

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 70

IMG_3654.jpeg
IMG_3663.jpeg

And now there are three. ♥️♥️♥️ For the moment I have my grow goal in there. 1 x auto and 2 x 12:12’ers. This is the entry/final exit view.

IMG_3661.jpeg

Omg I’m so nervous. So I’m not sure if you remember but I had routine bloods done a month ago and it showed I am neutropenic. It’s a guessing game. Like a fucked one. There are a number of reasons why I am neutropenic and most are really bad lol. On the upside, I’ve not caught any bugs and I am exposed to an extraordinary amount of contagions on an hourly basis at work, so that’s a good sign. Another good sign, all of my other blood levels were in a normal range.

But back to you guys! I really want to shout out to you. If you are 50 and over and don’t get yearly blood and pee and second yearly mammogram and poop checks, you should. Or if you are sitting on a symptom that has gone on longer than two weeks, get it checked. For anything sinister, early detection is the key.

So 1,2,3 back to me lol! I’m nervous, I’m super super nervous. People get bad news health wise every day and I am people. I’m getting someone on my ward to do my bloods today, the upside to being a nurse. No pathology wait needed lol. Bit of a funny, I bought tickets to The Snuts on Friday. And when I got to the checkout, I paid the $13 extra for insurance, in case I’m half dead lol. Fingers crossed I don’t get bad news this week and I get to see them lol.

This song gives me life! It is the first song I ever heard by them. And I still thinks it’s awesome!

And if you haven’t had a check up in the last year, get a general baseline check and your bloods done! Please! And if you have some neutrophils to spare, cyber send em my way!

And it’s Nurse Friday! Yeah boiiiiiii! Dead or alive I’m getting lit tonight!

I hope things turn out okay for you Tra.

I recently had to provide my doc with stool samples and I felt pretty shitty about that. :straightface:

Omg I’m so nervous. So I’m not sure if you remember but I had routine bloods done a month ago and it showed I am neutropenic. It’s a guessing game. Like a fucked one. There are a number of reasons why I am neutropenic and most are really bad lol. On the upside, I’ve not caught any bugs and I am exposed to an extraordinary amount of contagions on an hourly basis at work, so that’s a good sign. Another good sign, all of my other blood levels were in a normal range.

But back to you guys! I really want to shout out to you. If you are 50 and over and don’t get yearly blood and pee and second yearly mammogram and poop checks, you should. Or if you are sitting on a symptom that has gone on longer than two weeks, get it checked. For anything sinister, early detection is the key.

So 1,2,3 back to me lol! I’m nervous, I’m super super nervous. People get bad news health wise every day and I am people. I’m getting someone on my ward to do my bloods today, the upside to being a nurse. No pathology wait needed lol. Bit of a funny, I bought tickets to The Snuts on Friday. And when I got to the checkout, I paid the $13 extra for insurance, in case I’m half dead lol. Fingers crossed I don’t get bad news this week and I get to see them lol.

This song gives me life! It is the first song I ever heard by them. And I still thinks it’s awesome!

And if you haven’t had a check up in the last year, get a general baseline check and your bloods done! Please! And if you have some neutrophils to spare, cyber send em my way!

And it’s Nurse Friday! Yeah boiiiiiii! Dead or alive I’m getting lit tonight!
:hug::love::hug:

Fingers crossed I don’t get bad news this week
I hope this is one of those things that they got wrong on the first blood test..

Fingers crossed for you, T! 🤞

Where would you guys recommend I get my LST supplies? Obviously I'm thinking Amazon but does anybody have any opinions on the best stuff or kit to get for training?
8..I grow organic soil in 5 gallon pots. I drill holes all around for anchor points. I started using cheap twist tie wire but sharp sides have chopped bud sites. I now use soft tie S hooks at the stem attached to cheap twist tie wire. They are reusable.
IMG_3139.jpeg
IMG_3138.jpeg
IMG_3137.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom