Trala’s Tent

Omg! Your positive white cell vibes worked! Thanks for the support. I really appreciate it. I felt super loved.

So yesterday I got a girlfriend to take my bloods, and I hand delivered them to our pathology unit to be tested. I was having a chat with the pathologist talking about the whys my level was low, and I asked her to do a good luck dance as she spun them.

So then I returned to work. A couple of hours pass and my Team Leader hands me the deck phone and says pathology wants to talk to me. This is not unusual we often get calls regarding out patients. Anyhoo she said something like “it’s Secret Squirrel here. I am breaking rules but your bloods are perfect”. Best privacy breach EVERRRRR!

On to other nurse scrub news, the majority of nurses on my ward have taken to wearing pajama like scrubs. I hate them. So in Saturday I was talking to a fellow nurse about a book I’m reading about a donkey. Yesterday she gave me a faux donkey llama scrub top and the girls insisted I wear it.

Would you trust a nurse in these?

I felt I had to take my uniform off and wear them lol
Q-1. Answer yes. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Omg I’m still laying in bed. Just finished my third coffee. I’m sliding into four days off and I’m living for it. I’m working with my man today. He’s going to try and make this happen with me.

From this:-

IMG_3599.jpeg

To this:-

IMG_3609.jpeg

Fingers crossed he doesn’t kill me and cut me up with his chainsaw. Coz when it comes to joint adventures, I can be an insufferable, annoying, pain in the arse.

Congrats on the clean bill of health!❤️
You had us worried..😟
Well you’ve not got much to train atm. You need some branches.
Probably should start thinking about topping them- consider it "step 1" of the training...after topping, the 2 resulting branches will be ready to start training in 5 or 6 days...
Coz when it comes to joint adventures, I can be an insufferable, annoying, pain in the arse.
You and Mrs.C. would get along sooo well...

You had us worried..😟
Omg I’ve been worried too. I’m not special. I’m just people. I see people get awful diagnosis’s. Made me wonder if it’s my turn. But alas. Not today Satan. lol.
I know we would. We have good taste in men. Xo

You had us worried..😟

Probably should start thinking about topping them- consider it "step 1" of the training...after topping, the 2 resulting branches will be ready to start training in 5 or 6 days...

Oh see yeah I've never trained before. So u wait til after topping eh? I'll show u what I want to achieve. Someone else picture.

It's so beautiful. Good job cuz I want mine to be like this!!

Screenshot_20240310-185723_Chrome.jpg

Oh see yeah I've never trained before. So u wait til after topping eh? I'll show u what I want to achieve. Someone else picture.

It's so beautiful. Good job cuz I want mine to be like this!!

Screenshot_20240310-185723_Chrome.jpg
I've never officially trained either. I've got big mitts that snap branches. I need to find some finesse. But they all heal up well. Grow some weird shit here.

So u wait til after topping eh?
I do- but you can start earlier if the branches are long enough to tie down before she's ready to top.
I usually top above node 4 at 3 weeks old or so.

If you're not sure whether or not you want to top them, here's
another LST method from @InTheShed that doesn't require topping:

I've never officially trained either. I've got big mitts that snap branches. I need to find some finesse. But they all heal up well. Grow some weird shit here.
I snapped 4 or 5 arms off my Banana Punch and the last arm I broke I cloned and put back in her pot. I’ll let you know how she goes :)

I do- but you can start earlier if the branches are long enough to tie down before she's ready to top.
I usually top above node 4 at 3 weeks old or so.

If you're not sure whether or not you want to top them, here's
another LST method from @InTheShed that doesn't require topping:

Good morning C Captain!

I’m all about the Carhook!

You legit changed the way I grow.

Phone tower back.
Been an absolute bitch for nearly 2 week.
I got some likeing and loveing to do. Maybe English lessons too?
Been warm down here 3937 last 3-4 days.
Fucking snow next week. Lol
Be back later. Optus allowing 😃
The life and times living in BumFuck Straya.

Omg that stupid birdbath idea! I can barely move my arms! I’ve lugged so many fucking rocks! And the weather has been perfect and putrid. Sun, torrential rain for 95 seconds, sun, torrential rain for 95 seconds all day! The side of my yard is like a mud pit wheeling my wheelbarrow through. It’s been awful.

On the upside we’ve only had one tussle. I slid over in the mud and he lolled! It was in my hair and everything. I looked like I’d been dipped in chocolate. What sort of person lols at that? Granted if the roles were reversed I would totally have. But at the time, I bounced up raging lol!

Our clothes were so dirty I just threw them out.

I’m hoping to have some pics today.

Omg #OperationMudlark!

It’s nearly done. I’m going to get a bit of cheap turf for the mud patch. I’m also going to get some plastic lettering to replace the wood ones. I’ll rough it up. Regrout then paint it with a few coats of yacht paint (my friend gave me the idea) to further protect it and stop it cracking before I glue the letters. Anyone got any ideas where I could buy plastic letters? I bought wood ones and that was a shit idea. I’ll change Alfie’s lettering too once I work out where to get plastic letters from lol.

IMG_3721.jpeg

Look at how much Alfie’s Garden has grown!

IMG_3718.jpeg

So first a story. This fucking rock! OMFG! That bolder has such sentimental value to me. It used to be in Ollie’s Garden. I’ve traced it in red so you can get an idea of its size.

IMG_3722.jpeg

When we made the first garden, my man and I worked for about an hour digging that from the ground, we had to lever it and all. It had been underground forever. It was a fucking mission to roll into my new garden too. Not that big a mission, but I had to sweet talk lol. My man wanted to get rid of it, I just can’t. It’s the first bolder I’ve ever owned lol. I’m going to paint it. Like a celebration rock. Filled with my shitty arsed artwork lol!

Oliver’s Garden Take Two!

IMG_3716.jpeg
IMG_3719.jpeg

I’m happy with it. I’m going to change that wooden border out with grey concrete sleepers. The garden will bush up nicely.

Back
Top Bottom