Screenshot_20200117-170321_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200117-170256_Chrome.jpg

Will this fan work for this tent?

I'm rather frustrated as I'm forced to take this size tent now. They are out of stock of the tent I want. For now I don't need a filter, maybe next year this time.

Got a gram of "Lamb's Bread" today ... was super disappointed at the amount as it looked less then gram but was like okay lets just try it . separated it very carefully and found only one seed. Must say the smoke was very good , very heavy head high and now I'm thinking like ohh... now I see why... hopefully that seed is a female.

Cheese looks about ready as nearly all of the pistils are going brown. found a leaf with mold but was just that and early on. and that was only one day of rain. thought i saw a nanner too but i will make doubly sure cause it also liiked like a small stem.

This tent is costing me and that fan too , ducting I will get later on maybe next month. Now I'm wondering if my light will be enough:lot-o-toke:

Are mother plants of photo periods difficult to manage?
Sorry this took so long! Here is a post I did on one way to keep mother plants small. You keep them well trimmed, and when they start to get rootbound, you square off the rootball and replant it in the same pot with fresh dirt. They don't need a huge amount of light or nutes, because we just want them healthy rather than pumping out new growth as fast as possible.

Here is a thread with all the details nicely put together as well:

Screenshot_20200117-170321_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200117-170256_Chrome.jpg

Will this fan work for this tent?

I'm rather frustrated as I'm forced to take this size tent now. They are out of stock of the tent I want. For now I don't need a filter, maybe next year this time.

Those will both work hunky dory brother as I ordered a similiar fan just white in color.

Sorry this took so long! Here is a post I did on one way to keep mother plants small. You keep them well trimmed, and when they start to get rootbound, you square off the rootball and replant it in the same pot with fresh dirt. They don't need a huge amount of light or nutes, because we just want them healthy rather than pumping out new growth as fast as possible.

Morning mr.Shed I trust this morning finds you well brother, thanks for the bonsai mom link as ive been revegging my favourite plants and then taking clones and growing them out and then keeping the strongest to reveg again, never thought of keeping a mother plant going so thank you kindly... :green_heart:

A million thanks won't be enough but thank you so much Mr shed. I will be reading it up today when I knock off from work.

Those will both work hunky dory brother as I ordered a similiar fan just white in color.
Mr smeegs! Your seeds are world recorded sprinters! They grow so damn fast and are hardy. Absolutely no issues with full sun and pushing strong. Brother thanks for letting me know. I will order them and join you! Will buy ducting afterwards.

Thaks guys

A million thanks won't be enough but thank you so much Mr shed. I will be reading it up today when I knock off from work.

Mr smeegs! Your seeds are world recorded sprinters! They grow so damn fast and are hardy. Absolutely no issues with full sun and pushing strong. Brother thanks for letting me know. I will order them and join you! Will buy ducting afterwards.

Thaks guys

Morning brother great news bout the seeds thank you, my autos turned out all runty but I messed them up from the get go but my photos are coming along so no complaints. My tent arrived but no joy as they sent the wrong one after waiting 2 weeks due to losing delivery papers so had to issue new ones before it could be delivered so don't feel too bad bout yours...haha

So my network has been crap since this cable thing with Africa started. I literally don't have access to a lot of things. I can't even upload a picture... So I will be off for a while.

Well I have harvested the cheese. Beautiful buds must say. Best I have grown.
After a week now I finally have the tent ordered, a 1000w led light & a small inline fan. Everywhere else was sold out. Should be here by the weekend. I can't wait.

20200118_071209.jpg

Before.....

20200119_063016.jpg

After....

20200119_063151.jpg

Hanging up and drying. I have it in the old box drying out.

some good news! My auto in the botanium is female !!!!!!!!!

20200118_071209.jpg

Before.....

20200119_063016.jpg

After....

20200119_063151.jpg

Hanging up and drying. I have it in the old box drying out.

some good news! My auto in the botanium is female !!!!!!!!!
Well done!
:bravo:

Got a nice stack of fat ass buds there brotha!
:passitleft:

Good morning mr.D&K don't you just think cheese is the spice of life brother.....hahaha, so don't hold us in suspense what's going in the tent apart from lights and fans and those things, whose the new kids in the tent... :cheer:

I'm waiting on some jiffy glue plugs to arrive so I can take some clones off my gold cheese that's in the garden, trying to get a head start on winter this year by vegging them in what's left of summer and flower off in winter...

Good morning mr.D&K don't you just think cheese is the spice of life brother.....hahaha, so don't hold us in suspense what's going in the tent apart from lights and fans and those things, whose the new kids in the tent... :cheer:

I'm waiting on some jiffy glue plugs to arrive so I can take some clones off my gold cheese that's in the garden, trying to get a head start on winter this year by vegging them in what's left of summer and flower off in winter...
Ditto on the head start, my only issue is I have no energy to actually take cuts.. I suppose that's the best plAce to start... been a crazy month.

Grats on the cheese DK

Good day brother smeegs!
Haooy to have a female of your autos in my botanium. Now the experiment begins!
This cheese oddly smells like a fruit salad. They are only now starting to be touch dry but still far from anything. I have just sent a mail in regards with my tent cause I'm a bit impatient now but I know how sales is so meh... Still can't upload pics from my cellphone but will later on the laptop. Got a beauty of a photo.

I like your idea. I'm thinking of keeping one auto outside to see the difference. I'm also going to try cloning soon so keep me posted on how yours go! Gold cheese you say.... Why does that sound divine!

Ditto on the head start, my only issue is I have no energy to actually take cuts.. I suppose that's the best plAce to start... been a crazy month.

Grats on the cheese DK
Thank you brother.

Grats on the cheese DK

Yip yip it's time to play catch up slowly this time round as winter smoke is almost out and summer harvest is far off sadly.
E
Good day brother smeegs!
Haooy to have a female of your autos in my botanium. Now the experiment begins!
This cheese oddly smells like a fruit salad. They are only now starting to be touch dry but still far from anything. I have just sent a mail in regards with my tent cause I'm a bit impatient now but I know how sales is so meh... Still can't upload pics from my cellphone but will later on the laptop. Got a beauty of a photo.

I like your idea. I'm thinking of keeping one auto outside to see the difference. I'm also going to try cloning soon so keep me posted on how yours go! Gold cheese you say.... Why does that sound divine!

I'll put up a pic of the cloning when I do it if ya want..

So the tent arrived today. 40 minutes later and I am. Looking at how big this thing actually is. My goodness I wasn't ready haha. Light comes tomorrow and hopefully the fan too

Back
Top Bottom