Sure what's the contest

Humbly appreciate your words brother

Thank you bro. I have taken a lot of time to invest in myself now.
You can see more information in this thread

20210127_111312.jpg

Good day all!

Been awfully busy and about to get way more busier! I sometimes miss my peace and quiet I used to have!!

The girls have come along fantastically. Full flower mode with minimal issues. I now have a mildew problem of which I treated yesterday with citric acid. Ladies also had their first experience in rain.

With the heat we had recently before all this rain I had forgotten to water the girls and nearly lost all of them. I managed to save them but noticed too I will need to support the plants a bit as the have stretched quite a bit.

Smells are divine and buds forming seems to be much bigger than normal. I think the Blueberry will finish first.

Hi DK, just dropping in to see how you are getting along. Your grow looks fabulous. Kudos.
Hi there Carmen. Thank you for stopping by

Lmao hey! I have legit been so busy I forgot I was growing.... All is well now just a light burn here and there but nothing major. At the slow faze now where they fatten up

IMG-20210130-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20210130-WA0005.jpg

20210130_172027.jpg

20210130_172100.jpg

20210130_172035.jpg

Just a tad bit of tidying up and another treatment for pm and we good to go!

All is well and the white widow is showing me some amazing buds. The northern lights seems to have had a Lil problem supporting the load so I will do something about that.

Man I'm sitting in my second meeting today amongst 6 reports and still sales... My goodness I hardly ever have time :laugh:

Thank you for the kind words. Things are going fair here we are easing down but still just as hectic. Hope everyone is well and keeping safe

It’s flipping cold here!!!

tired of having to stand in line for thirty minutes just to get inside a building and stand in another line to buy our necessities...

If you got a cure to all this madness, I would love to have some right about now! Lol

and, damn it’s fawking cold!

Sorry it's so damn cold up there! Cold is why I left NY. :brrrrrrr:
It wouldn’t be so bad, but I’m working in it. We were spoiled the beginning of the year. We had beautiful weather... but we’re in a bit of a cold snap as of late. It’s -21c right now but with the wind chill and everything, it feels like -31c as of right now my weather app says.

I personally don't think that light is handling that space properly. No frost, like at all?? I don't recall ever seeing that before. Is this a CBD strain. Sorry, if i'm being rude. I'll read and catch up incase I'm missing something. Peace!!

I personally don't think that light is handling that space properly. No frost, like at all?? I don't recall ever seeing that before. Is this a CBD strain. Sorry, if i'm being rude. I'll read and catch up incase I'm missing something. Peace!!
I think it’s the pictures under that light.

if he were to get a picture, lights off with flash, I bet it’ll look frosty up in here

Frost took a knock when I treated the plants. Mistakenly I used a splash method instead of spray cause my spray bottle I ha was taken for household chemicals. This led to my plants actually getting that water with citric acid in the pots too... I'm actually going to go get the spray bottle again today.

I can post a picture of lights off

20210209_071815.jpg

Good day! I had lost the northern lights due to some PM but it was fine IMO. Temps are running smooth at 25°c but humidity remains and issue at 64% heads are stacking with some looking like the finishing up.

20210209_071841.jpg

White widow

20210209_071848.jpg

Kalashnikov

20210209_071852.jpg

Blueberry

Back
Top Bottom