A Stoorish Hobbit & His Lair

image.jpeg

Awesome Smeegs! I have some chocolope seeds that my sister in law is dying for me to pop. She says it's her favorite strain ever. I'm really looking forward to seeing how she grows for you. Is this gonna be an indoor or outdoor grow? Spring is on the way down there right? I'm gonna guess it will be an outdoor grow. I've got some cheesy poofs, so I think we're all set. Keep'em green Smeegs!

Awesome Smeegs! I have some chocolope seeds that my sister in law is dying for me to pop. She says it's her favorite strain ever. I'm really looking forward to seeing how she grows for you. Is this gonna be an indoor or outdoor grow? Spring is on the way down there right? I'm gonna guess it will be an outdoor grow. I've got some cheesy poofs, so I think we're all set. Keep'em green Smeegs!

Evening brother ya just in time for my first update....haha

19/7/18 - 64 days old......

C99x blueberry.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Alaskan Purple.

I dropped the watering can on the one lady.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Transkei/Pondoland landrace courtesy of @Strainyourbrain .....:thanks:only 1 of the 5 popped but I'll be doing them again once I get a gap open..... and it's a boy....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    486.7 KB · Views: 186
SIncity Kush.
image.jpeg

Purple Trainwreck
image.jpeg

Critical Kush.

image.jpeg

WW mom and clone.

image.jpeg

U.K. Cheese clone..
image.jpeg

New kids...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I've used Klaasmaans t4 coco/perlite mix and ehg nutrients which I forgot to take a pic of apologies....
Al the girls are going to finish in 20lt which is more than enough as my summer harvest from last season has sadly finished it this week so I'm pushing for a dec harvest with this lot....

Nooice. Smeegs.
Some awesome strains going there.
Transkei a male damn. quite a few male in those outdoors it seems.

:snowboating:

Hello brother how have you been keeping how's the rain treating ya that side, how's the missus and the band doing...?

Ya I had 5 seeds that I dropped but only 1 surfaced and unluckily turned out male but I want to do a pheno hunt with 20-30 of your transkeis/Pondoland closer to end year and see what I get and take clones of the keepers to work with over winter.

Hello brother how have you been keeping how's the rain treating ya that side, how's the missus and the band doing...?
Thanks Smeegs
Ja my wife's been away at her parents. Her pa was ill, but ok for now so she is back. Her Knee hurts like sh...
Wifey needs a knee replacement and is on the short list. ( for the last 2 and 1/2 years )

We have another farm jam this coming Sunday. Should be good. Some new bands joining this time.

Are all your family gone now? Seems a lot to take care of, especially with all your babies

I'm in. Looking great Smeegs

Afternoon brother nice of you to pop in I see your new journals been up and running full steam already got caught up yesterday when I saw all the action going on....

Thanks Smeegs
Ja my wife's been away at her parents. Her pa was ill, but ok for now so she is back. Her Knee hurts like sh...
Wifey needs a knee replacement and is on the short list. ( for the last 2 and 1/2 years )

We have another farm jam this coming Sunday. Should be good. Some new bands joining this time.

Are all your family gone now? Seems a lot to take care of, especially with all your babies

It's a never ending story brother, he was gone for a blessed month but has returned indefinitely so I've still got my hands full but it's obv the big guy in the sky's plans my cousin should live with me.
Sorry to hear bout the missus knee but at least the band can keep her spirits up brother...:tommy:

Hey smeegs. Your garden looks a lot of fun!
Bit of a pollen factory going on. Are you keeping any for making seeds? Males largely underrated (in my experience) :laugh:

Afternoon brother that pollen factory is no longer as I fed all of them to the family rabbits yesterday morning bar 1 male which is the LuckyStar from Amadeadly a local saffa breeder. My brother grew out the Blitzspear strain by the same guys and it was a great all rounder that had a heavy hitting body stone before becoming more cerebral so I'll be making some reg luckystar seeds and cloning the Blitzspear and dust a clone with some pollen for seeds...

So I think it is safe to say the girls are officially in flower by a day or 3....:party::nervous-guy:

Week 1 day 3.

It's been raining and cold all day and the same is forecast for tomorrow so I put the girls in my old food trailer which I'm using to flower the girls in for their 12 hours of darkness but for now it's to keep them dry...

image.jpeg

Using my DIY Chinese lights to cast some light on the girls for today and tomorrow plus there's a beehive right outside the open window so need to keep them happy as I'm not a fan of stings....

image.jpeg

2 fans keeping the girls cool and breezy.....both swivel.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Starting to bud and throw pistils which is a sight for sore eyes let me tell you, harvest time and trim jail can't come soon enough....haha

And these are the Mary Jane loving bunnys that ( eat ) share the garden with me and the white 1 is pregnant....:cough:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So my outside garden is coming along as I have the plants started that will be going into the hole that have been dug. I've used old palisade fencing as I want to make raised beds which in turn will be all natural and chem free as I want to have quality above quantity although the more the merrier I'm sure many will agree...haha

image.jpeg

And having woke up at half two this morning and not being able to sleep I hacked up an old seedling tray and set to cutting clones which I used a new rooting gel that's on the market as I normally use fresh aloe sap so let's see how the gel compares to Mother Nature....

image.jpeg

Starting on the left I have my uk cheese clones then a row over its critical kush then another row over its purple Trainwreck which I def want seconds of..... And far right it the 3 remaining white widow that I'm waiting for roots to show....

The small red pot is a WW clone that rooted 4 days back and I started training very early.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    528 KB · Views: 188
You won't believe brother.....haha, my mom is flying over in dec as my brother asked us to come spend Xmas but I told him I'm far too busy...:passitleft::laugh:
Lol prioritys mate 100%. Plants are looking happy and healthy as always though smeegs well done mate.

So I think it is safe to say the girls are officially in flower by a day or 3....:party::nervous-guy:

Week 1 day 3.

It's been raining and cold all day and the same is forecast for tomorrow so I put the girls in my old food trailer which I'm using to flower the girls in for their 12 hours of darkness but for now it's to keep them dry...

image.jpeg

Using my DIY Chinese lights to cast some light on the girls for today and tomorrow plus there's a beehive right outside the open window so need to keep them happy as I'm not a fan of stings....

image.jpeg

2 fans keeping the girls cool and breezy.....both swivel.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Starting to bud and throw pistils which is a sight for sore eyes let me tell you, harvest time and trim jail can't come soon enough....haha

And these are the Mary Jane loving bunnys that ( eat ) share the garden with me and the white 1 is pregnant....:cough:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So my outside garden is coming along as I have the plants started that will be going into the hole that have been dug. I've used old palisade fencing as I want to make raised beds which in turn will be all natural and chem free as I want to have quality above quantity although the more the merrier I'm sure many will agree...haha

image.jpeg

And having woke up at half two this morning and not being able to sleep I hacked up an old seedling tray and set to cutting clones which I used a new rooting gel that's on the market as I normally use fresh aloe sap so let's see how the gel compares to Mother Nature....

image.jpeg

Starting on the left I have my uk cheese clones then a row over its critical kush then another row over its purple Trainwreck which I def want seconds of..... And far right it the 3 remaining white widow that I'm waiting for roots to show....

The small red pot is a WW clone that rooted 4 days back and I started training very early.
Wow nice looks like you will have plenty of plants with all those clones the bigger plants look good too. Nice :snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom