New Genetics Germinating! I'm Getting Ready For Round 2

firsteverflip

Hey is anyone else germinating right now this will be a new grow from beginning to end.

Hey is anyone else germinating right now this will be a new grow from beginning to end.
Niiiiice. I suggest doing a proper intro to your first journal. What strains ya running, the space ya using, medium, light type, nutes all that good stuff :D

Your strains sound like they are some of the best whereas mine are mediocre just some northern lights x Afghan and some KK which haven't spouted yet. The first lot I germinated sprouted at different time which caused some to stretch making them leggy but should be ok for now I think

Your strains sound like they are some of the best whereas mine are mediocre just some northern lights x Afghan and some KK which haven't spouted yet. The first lot I germinated sprouted at different time which caused some to stretch making them leggy but should be ok for now I think
Naaa man the strains you got will be nice and stable. So you should get consistent good yields, high quality, good pest & mould resistance, good health, the list goes on lol

Naaa man the strains you got will be nice and stable. So you should get consistent good yields, high quality, good pest & mould resistance, good health, the list goes on lol
Yeah I like indica dominant strains for indoor less flowering time, nice And bushy I might try a more sativa strain next run Have you got any recommendations?

Yeah I like indica dominant strains for indoor less flowering time, nice And bushy I might try a more sativa strain next run Have you got any recommendations?
Lemon skunk from greenhouse seeds. Shes a beast. I had a cola the length and nearly the width of a 1.5L coke bottle. Tastiest strain ive smoked for a whiiile. Its a hybrid but sativa dom for sure

Mine finished early aswell like week 7
Ok be adding that strain to my must grow list, I'm ordering some autos soon for an outdoor experimental yeild, have you tried Any autos?

Ok be adding that strain to my must grow list, I'm ordering some autos soon for an outdoor experimental yeild, have you tried Any autos?
my current run is pretty much all autos but this is my first run with them. Im impressed so far. I reccomend fast buds as a breeder. My blackberry kush and blue dream are both fast buds and im happy as larry with both of em so far

Back
Top Bottom