The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Nice, I have a RQS Candy Kush fast version. It’s a 7 week flower, I have a small one outside growing so I can test the bud before I grow it indoor. It started flower before my Chemdog and is a lot further along right now. It was also covered in trics very early so I’m hoping it will be some killer bud. If it does finish up in 7 weeks and the bud is good enough I might keep one around for a bit and run some clone off it. Seedsman has a White Widow fast version I would like to try cause I really like white Widow.✌️
Yer thats a real good trait to have around the garden if the bud comes off top notch for sure

Here’s my Blueberry, it’s a Canuck freebie like some others here.

Attachments

• AE7A8C41-4C84-44F7-8695-1C37021E043B.jpeg
    AE7A8C41-4C84-44F7-8695-1C37021E043B.jpeg
    628.1 KB · Views: 33
Well my replacement blueberry seeds are a flop growers choice states they only guarantee seeds for two months I bought them in January so I’m shit out of luck no more growers choice the company for this guy

Well my replacement blueberry seeds are a flop growers choice states they only guarantee seeds for two months I bought them in January so I’m shit out of luck no more growers choice the company for this guy
Bummer! Seedsman has always been my go to seed bank, the only thing I don't like is most of the times freebies aren't in breeder packs so your never 100% sure it's the right seed.

Here’s my Blueberry, it’s a Canuck freebie like some others here.
Ooooohhh! Hempy grow?

Sweet! I've tried hempy once and failed miserably. But, those genetics didnt grow for shit in soil either. LoL
I'll be giving it another try soon.

Ooooohhh! Hempy grow?

Sweet! I've tried hempy once and failed miserably. But, those genetics didnt grow for shit in soil either. LoL
I'll be giving it another try soon.
Yup, 100% perlite Hempy, probably fed with either MegaCrop or Rx Green not sure yet. I’ve got a lot of strains going so I plan to clone and flower them all early just to see how they smoke before committing a lot of grow space to each.

What nutes were you using with your hempies?

Yup, 100% perlite Hempy, probably fed with either MegaCrop or Rx Green not sure yet. I’ve got a lot of strains going so I plan to clone and flower them all early just to see how they smoke before committing a lot of grow space to each.

What nutes were you using with your hempies?
I think I ran Osmocote plus or Botanicare with that plant.... I'll have to backtrack journals to remember... lol

I think I ran Osmocote plus or Botanicare with that plant.... I'll have to backtrack journals to remember... lol
Seems like @Tead is the only one who’s gets Osmo+ to work well consistently. If you try Hempy again I totally suggest trying MegaCrop with extra cal-mag. It’s super easy and so far has produced as well, if not better, as my way more expensive Rx Green nutes.
:passitleft:

Seems like @Tead is the only one who’s gets Osmo+ to work well consistently. If you try Hempy again I totally suggest trying MegaCrop with extra cal-mag. It’s super easy and so far has produced as well, if not better, as my way more expensive Rx Green nutes.
:passitleft:
Nice!

With osmocote I would think your watering would have to be very consistent and accurate.
Haha! Yup.... and I was not! Too much or too little, I never found a sweet spot and killed this little Pink Grapefruit seedling within weeks. But, I also had 4 of these same beans that never popped and 1 that SPOG'd out at about 5" tall. The genetics were shyte!
Now that I got my shed dialed in, I'll give it another shot this fall. @Pennywise , you think the Dyna-Gro duo would work well in Hempy?

Not sure this BB grow would be the best time for it though. Might try it on something I'm not journaling with a bunch of people. LoL:laugh:
Y'all might witness the murder of another innocent little plant! :rofl:

Maybe Peyote Critical will be done in perlite after I clear out my current ladies...
Hmmm... :hmmmm:

Awwww... fuck it! I'll give it a rip for the BB comparative. Why not, right.

In the name of science....

I know, for sure, @DV-travis and I will be running the exact same strain. Probably a couple other people too. (I have 6 extra) ;)
Maybe we can get the same beans in soil, hydro, and hempy for this grow.
:thumb:

#noballs

Back
Top Bottom