The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

There ya go, what makes these comparatives cool is the different styles and medium. Go for it.
That's the thought process I was thinking too... This little grow should turn out some decent info about these girls.
I'm just wondering now if I should switch it up to a photo BB instead. I think I have around 10 of those from Seedsman and I just ordered 10 of the Dutch Passion BBa. Whaddya think @DV-travis ? You cool with a photo strain instead? Either way, I'm cool wit it.

Haha! Yup.... and I was not! Too much or too little, I never found a sweet spot and killed this little Pink Grapefruit seedling within weeks. But, I also had 4 of these same beans that never popped and 1 that SPOG'd out at about 5" tall. The genetics were shyte!
Now that I got my shed dialed in, I'll give it another shot this fall. @Pennywise , you think the Dyna-Gro duo would work well in Hempy?

Not sure this BB grow would be the best time for it though. Might try it on something I'm not journaling with a bunch of people. LoL:laugh:
Y'all might witness the murder of another innocent little plant! :rofl:

Maybe Peyote Critical will be done in perlite after I clear out my current ladies...
Hmmm... :hmmmm:
Well since this was your idea, we will need you to keep up with who is running what and what medium, now if you could give us weekly updates thatd be great :reading420magazine:

Argh. I started my BB and BD this spring so my timing is bad. I started two clones of Blueberry and two clones of Blue Dream which were cut from the mother on 4/28, rooted and vegged until 8/1 when I flipped one of each and place the other two outside for the summer sunshine.

The outside are just starting to flower - I don't think they will make it and I will have to bring them inside so they do not freeze as we have already been down to 38f. Here are current photos, in the tent, the BB is on the left and the BD on the right. BB buds look fatter today but the BD started out bigger on 8/1.

Outside, the BB is on the left, BD on the right. The BD outside is looking a bit sad yesterday and today, I think it might have been going from 106f highs to a low of 38f the other night. The BB Looks better today.

This is my first ever grow.

P1010110.JPGP1010121.JPGP1010126.JPGP1010127.JPGP1010118.JPGP1010116.JPG

Well since this was your idea, we will need you to keep up with who is running what and what medium, now if you could give us weekly updates thatd be great :reading420magazine:
Haaaaaaa!Haaaaaa!
:rofl:
I can barely track my own shit!

Argh. I started my BB and BD this spring so my timing is bad. I started two clones of Blueberry and two clones of Blue Dream which were cut from the mother on 4/28, rooted and vegged until 8/1 when I flipped one of each and place the other two outside for the summer sunshine.

The outside are just starting to flower - I don't think they will make it and I will have to bring them inside so they do not freeze as we have already been down to 38f. Here are current photos, in the tent, the BB is on the left and the BD on the right. BB buds look fatter today but the BD started out bigger on 8/1.

Outside, the BB is on the left, BD on the right. The BD outside is looking a bit sad yesterday and today, I think it might have been going from 106f highs to a low of 38f the other night. The BB Looks better today.

Looking great buddy!

Glad you stopped by. :welcome:

That be dope idea I think all one would need to do is actually write handle names and then what they are working with .

Again to me this is for the love of sport and to challenge myself as a grower to reach better quality medicine for myself .

Looking great nice and healthy girls bro how is the aroma so far ?

Some nice looking plants. Where are you at that you are already dropping down below 40?

Good looking plants Grower!
Glad you stopped by. :welcome:
Thank You, happy to join in!

Looking great nice and healthy girls bro how is the aroma so far ?
Pretty light smell so far in the tent - the plants smell good though.

Some nice looking plants. Where are you at that you are already dropping down below 40?
Eastern Oregon, I'm about 3000 feet. Looks like it's supposed to be 40 to 80ish for the next two weeks. They had Snow in ID, MT and WY the other day.

Hey sweet we got help already @Lady G2HM me and lady here will be dropping blueberry fems from Canuk as we’ll share away buddy . I have been told that blueberry strains can be tough to grow .

I’m sure it will be with it .

This post made me happier already to have joined .

Nice to have you here thanks for jumping in .

It really is perfect timing for me. I hav an idea of what to do with this grow, but the reality is different. The idea of filling my tent with one plant is very tempting, but I’ve over planted to do that. Maybe I’ll do that with a clone down the line.

Btw, I run hempy - perlite/coco 50/50. Nutella are Osmocote + as my base supplemented with Tappin’ Roots organic liquid fertilizer. All in a 2”x2”x4” (.6mx.6mx2.3m) tent.

Back
Top Bottom