The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Guess I had better join the party. I started a journal on this very grow the other day but this seems like more fun.
As soon as the temperature starts to get a bit cooler hopefully in 2 weeks roughly I'll be popping beans for a 2x Canuk Blueberry freebies coco scrog in the tent. Have new fabric pots, ratchet light hangers and graduated oral syringes for measuring nutes on the way. Looking forward to seeing everybody's grow!

Guess I had better join the party. I started a journal on this very grow the other day but this seems like more fun.
As soon as the temperature starts to get a bit cooler hopefully in 2 weeks roughly I'll be popping beans for a 2x Canuk Blueberry freebies coco scrog in the tent. Have new fabric pots, ratchet light hangers and graduated oral syringes for measuring nutes on the way. Looking forward to seeing everybody's grow!
Sounds like a recipe for success.:ganjamon:

Nutella are Osmocote + as my base supplemented with Tappin’ Roots organic liquid fertilizer.

Nutes, not Nutella. I think that’s my autocorrect calling me a fat ass. Lol

Holy shit, BB haven't seen you since the Alamo.. LOL How are you man... ???? Green one, and to all

I’m good. Just been hanging around my own thread mostly. You all get too talkative for me to keep up! Lol

So here's what I got so far....

This is just what I gathered from scanning through the previous discussions. All the "unknown" I just "filled in the blank" so the seed fairy can get beans to those folks. LoL

Preston9mm- BBa, Dutch & BB Adv
Bilbobudkin- C99XBB, Seedsman
Pennywise- BB (f4), Old World Genetics
Maddhacker- BBa, Dutch Passion & BB, Adv
MasterOfNone- BBa, Dutch Passion
Iceman420- BBa, Dutch Passion
Mioutdoorsman- BB, DJ Short reg
Kitchenhawk- BBa, Dutch Passion
Smeegol- Glueberry, Dutch Passion
KingJoe- BB, Canuck Seeds
Ddgreenthumb- BBa, Dutch Passion
Mrlovegrow- Blueberry OG, Barney's Farm
Nobodyhere- BBa, US breeder
Bigbearntx- BB, Canuck Seeds
Ladyg2hm- BB, Canuck Seeds
Newty- Blue Dream, Humbolt
EastCoastGhost- Blue Power, Vision
DrDoob- BB, Canuck Seeds
Pyro- BB, Seedsman
DVTravis- BBa, Dutch Passion
Grower987- BB/Blue Dream
PE636- BB, Canuck Seeds
Guy Cavallaro- BB, CKS
The Stanks (tenative)- BB, DJ Short
KillerBudz- BB, Seedsman

Holy shit y'all! The list is still growing....

Gonna be a banger for sure!
-P:ganjamon:

This should be a good start to keep KB off my ass about slacking. LoL

:passitleft:

Ha! I have a graduated shotglass and at times I think it's too small.

I cant wait to see what everyone gets from all the different breeders. I am most interested in the Old World Genetics (DJ Short) Blueberries though. I have wanted to run some of his forever , but they are not cheap. I am interested to see what people get so I can figure out if I want to buy a pack or not. The only thing I have that could work is GDP x Blueberry but I popped seeds a week ago and have no room.

This is just what I gathered from scanning through the previous discussions. All the "unknown" I just "filled in the blank" so the seed fairy can get beans to those folks. LoL

DrDoob- BB, Canuck Seeds
Pyro- BB, Seedsman
Grower987- BB/Blue Dream
PE636- BB, Canuck Seeds
Guy Cavallaro- BB, CKS
KillerBudz- BB, Seedsman

Week 1 check..... I'll be watching :nomo:

I will be doing the blue berry from

DrDoob- BB, Canuck Seeds
Pyro- BB, Seedsman
Grower987- BB/Blue Dream
PE636- BB, Canuck Seeds
Guy Cavallaro- BB, CKS
KillerBudz- BB, Seedsman

Canuk but also im going to be throwing three blue cookies from crop long seeds as well if cool

That's the thought process I was thinking too... This little grow should turn out some decent info about these girls.
I'm just wondering now if I should switch it up to a photo BB instead. I think I have around 10 of those from Seedsman and I just ordered 10 of the Dutch Passion BBa. Whaddya think @DV-travis ? You cool with a photo strain instead? Either way, I'm cool wit it.
Just getting caught up again...
I would like another crack at an auto. But I'm down to do a photo if you need me too. I'll be doing another bagseed grow at the same time so my tent if full. Just let me know what camp I'm in. I'm still getting everyrhing moved to the barn. But as of now I'm planning on my non nute promix. It is a compost, potting soil, perlite mix. And if I get a auto seed I'll use a 3gl felt pot. The photo would end up in a 5gl felt pot. Same lights to start with. 300w dimmable LED. 150w cfl. Amd my t5 side lights. Will get another 300w led. Useing General Hydroponics and Alaska Naturale for nutes. And it is all drain to waste. I'll throw up some pictures as I set up the new grow space.

Edit. I've been useing Alaska Naturale cal/mag. It is 3-0-0. I really like it.

Just getting caught up again...
I would like another crack at an auto. But I'm down to do a photo if you need me too. I'll be doing another bagseed grow at the same time so my tent if full. Just let me know what camp I'm in. I'm still getting everyrhing moved to the barn. But as of now I'm planning on my non nute promix. It is a compost, potting soil, perlite mix. And if I get a auto seed I'll use a 3gl felt pot. The photo would end up in a 5gl felt pot. Same lights to start with. 300w dimmable LED. 150w cfl. Amd my t5 side lights. Will get another 300w led. Useing General Hydroponics and Alaska Naturale for nutes. And it is all drain to waste. I'll throw up some pictures as I set up the new grow space.

Edit. I've been useing Alaska Naturale cal/mag. It is 3-0-0. I really like it.
Auto it is!
I'm gonna run one of each. Mainly because I'm going to try a hempy bucket again for one of them. No way I'm tapping out of this grow if I end up killing the hempy plant. LoL

Back-up plan!

I might just plan a drive up your way after these beans show up. We can burn one and bullshit for a bit.

Auto it is!
I'm gonna run one of each. Mainly because I'm going to try a hempy bucket again for one of them. No way I'm tapping out of this grow if I end up killing the hempy plant. LoL

Back-up plan!

I might just plan a drive up your way after these beans show up. We can burn one and bullshit for a bit.
Assume you can only get Alaska naturale in Alaska that is a long drive...

So what breeders are the auto and photos you will pop?

Assume you can only get Alaska naturale in Alaska that is a long drive...

So what breeders are the auto and photos you will pop?
The autos are BBa from Dutch Passion and the photo will be from Advanced Seeds. (For this group grow)

I'll be running a good 5-6 more strains though too. Just got a phat bean order and have another coming within a week or two. LoL

#seedbuyingaddict

I'd be all in if I wasn't taking a 6mo sebatical from growing

I'd do c99 x Blueberry or Stankberry

Sounds like a fun time with a heck of a motley crew

Back
Top Bottom