Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Well... as the saying goes, ya cant beat em, hunt em down, maim them, Burry em in the desert and leave em for the Scorpions.
No.. Thats Not it

As normal for me, I dive in head 1st, water in the pool???? who cares.. So I have 6 Fems going now in my small Veg Tent. After seeing all you Epic Growers, and trying some strains locally, I wanted to do some Auto's and specifically Dark Devil, White Widow and Girl Scout Cookies. I also got a few High CBD strains for my chronic pain and sleep issues as well.

Here is the New List of Girls Im adding to Stav's Private School for Girls.

Dark Devil Auto... Hybrid with Sweet Purple buds and Flowers.. cant wait for this Girl. Doing 2 of these
Girl Scout Cookies Auto... Indica/Sativa , Very popular strain, High THC so should be a fun one also
Tangelo Rapido Auto... Sativa dominante Strain, THC is 12-15% and a Very high CBD level, Excited for this one
Pakistan Ryder Auto...Indica , very similar stats to Tangelo Rapido...
Siberian Haze Auto... Indica/Sativa with a Hight THC and CBD...
White Widow Auto... We all have heard of The Widow, this was a free seed from them.. It will go in for sure

My Setup is as follows

• Tents are a 25.5x51x63" OneDeal Tent for Veg. Actually a nice quality Tent, similar to the quality of the 4x4x6'3 Blackout which will be for Flowering
  • Lights Sun Blaze 44 T5 4 tube 4' light, this is in the small Veg Tent. Ill get a HID for Flower, 600w, soon when I move the current group thats at day 21 of veg today, into the Flower Tent. Eventualy will get a Veg HID for when I swap the Big tent to an Auto Veg/flower Tent
  • Dirt is Fox Farms Ocean Forest mixed aprox 3-1 with Perlite. Nutes will be FF trio plus some Calmag. All will finalize in most likely 3gal Fabric Bags/pots.
  • I have a Hurricane 6" Fan and plan on a Black Ops 24" Filter for it. I am going to try and run the Fan in the Big tent, pull air from the small tent for cooling only (im in Arizona) split it and run the filter in the Big tent and exhaust into my AC return vent. So in Big Tent would be filter to splitter,Pull air from small tent to splitter, then single line to fan, push thru HID light reflector for cooling, and out the roof to AC duct. Worst Case Ill set up a separate in the small tent but will try this to start.

This is still basically my first grow attempt... just going overboard like I do in everything... the Scorpio in me

Thanks for stopping By

Stav

Re: Stav's 2 Tent Tango-Dark Devil auto-WW auto,-GSC auto and a Slew of Others in Soi

Great to hear...My local shop sells em...Price same​ as online so I support him...Will get the lights there also

Re: Stav's 2 Tent Tango-Dark Devil auto-WW auto,-GSC auto and a Slew of Others in Soi

Ya I need one...It's to loud a d strong now...Half speed would be perfect I bet

Re: Stav's 2 Tent Tango - Dark Devil Auto - WW Auto - GSC Auto & A Slew Of Others In

Well... as the saying goes, ya cant beat em, hunt em down, maim them, Burry em in the desert and leave em for the Scorpions.
No.. Thats Not it

As normal for me, I dive in head 1st, water in the pool???? who cares.. So I have 6 Fems going now in my small Veg Tent. After seeing all you Epic Growers, and trying some strains locally, I wanted to do some Auto's and specifically Dark Devil, White Widow and Girl Scout Cookies. I also got a few High CBD strains for my chronic pain and sleep issues as well.

Here is the New List of Girls Im adding to Stav's Private School for Girls.

Dark Devil Auto... Hybrid with Sweet Purple buds and Flowers.. cant wait for this Girl. Doing 2 of these
Girl Scout Cookies Auto... Indica/Sativa , Very popular strain, High THC so should be a fun one also
Tangelo Rapido Auto... Sativa dominante Strain, THC is 12-15% and a Very high CBD level, Excited for this one
Pakistan Ryder Auto...Indica , very similar stats to Tangelo Rapido...
Siberian Haze Auto... Indica/Sativa with a Hight THC and CBD...
White Widow Auto... We all have heard of The Widow, this was a free seed from them.. It will go in for sure

My Setup is as follows

• Tents are a 25.5x51x63" OneDeal Tent for Veg. Actually a nice quality Tent, similar to the quality of the 4x4x6'3 Blackout which will be for Flowering
  • Lights Sun Blaze 44 T5 4 tube 4' light, this is in the small Veg Tent. Ill get a HID for Flower, 600w, soon when I move the current group thats at day 21 of veg today, into the Flower Tent. Eventualy will get a Veg HID for when I swap the Big tent to an Auto Veg/flower Tent
  • Dirt is Fox Farms Ocean Forest mixed aprox 3-1 with Perlite. Nutes will be FF trio plus some Calmag. All will finalize in most likely 3gal Fabric Bags/pots.
  • I have a Hurricane 6" Fan and plan on a Black Ops 24" Filter for it. I am going to try and run the Fan in the Big tent, pull air from the small tent for cooling only (im in Arizona) split it and run the filter in the Big tent and exhaust into my AC return vent. So in Big Tent would be filter to splitter,Pull air from small tent to splitter, then single line to fan, push thru HID light reflector for cooling, and out the roof to AC duct. Worst Case Ill set up a separate in the small tent but will try this to start.

This is still basically my first grow attempt... just going overboard like I do in everything... the Scorpio in me

Thanks for stopping By

Stav
What's up everyone . Dude I've been wanting to try the dark devil so bad. I can't want to see how they grow. I'm in subbed

Re: Stav's 2 Tent Tango - Dark Devil Auto - WW Auto - GSC Auto & A Slew Of Others In

I'm am so pumped too...I'll be putting the little babies in their dirt beds in about an hour....Fun times

The Girls are in their new Dirt Bed:cheer::circle-of-love:

They had some great Tap Roots, so real excited for Tomorrow:thumb:

A few pics to wet yer whistles

New_Babies11.jpg

DDa10.jpg

DD26.jpg
Day239.jpg

All the girls have Popped their heads outa the Dirt

So so purty arnt they... little babies:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

DD_Day110.jpg
DD_Day1a.jpg

Its Day for of my Little Babies:circle-of-love::love::love:

They all look great, 2 helmets still to be lost, but they all look great. WW seems to be stretching the most but its so early yet

Moved the big Girls into the BIG tent yesterday so the babies have their own home now:cheer:

and now... for the babies

DD_Day_4.jpg

DD_Day4b1.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1060666515.jpg

Really stretching their legs now

WW us really doing good ..And the DD twins look great

Damn that soil looks good man!!
It's FFOF soil with perlight.... Seems to be working good so far

Forgot a pic today...But I'm planning on transplanting them to their final 3gal smart pots (fabric) on Monday...they should be working on 4th node. Then start nutes the following week..
Still not sure on topping...Guess I'll decide next week

Well its Day 14.. BIG day for the Babbies

New Forever Home Day:circle-of-love::cheer::cheer::cheer:

And start some Big Bloom Nutes....:thumb:

White Widow is just Rocking.. Probably Top Her tomorrow... The Dark Devil Twins are really starting to grow, some Great Lower legs are starting

Fun Fun Fun

DD_Day_14.jpg
DD_Day14_WW.jpg

Dark Devil #2
DDday14_DD2.jpg

And the Rest of the BIG Girls
Day361.jpg

Started LST on the White Widow today.. and finaly got their name tags

So so sexy:circle-of-love::love::love::love:

DD_Day151.jpg

So decided to top 2 of the girls
DD2. And WW
They where screaming for it
420-magazine-mobile1411096577.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1775631499.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1366515267.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2133828333.jpg

So its Day 19 of the Auto's

They are looking Great.. the WW and DD I topped look fantastic, and the Other Girls are really strutting their stuff

We have some Pistils on some already, and will need to raise lights again today...:thumb:

The Crew as of Yesterday
DD_Day_19.jpg

oooo those sexy Lady Parts
DD_Day_19a.jpg

and the Dark Devils Twins
DD_Day_19_DD1.jpg
DD_Day_19_DD2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom