CrazyChef's Indoor Five Strain Quadline Journal: OG Kush, Northern Lights, Cheese, Girl Scout Cookies, Peyote Critical

Hey Chef, looking damn good in there. Those quads look awesome! Autos looking right on track too.
:high-five::morenutes:

Hey Chef, looking damn good in there. Those quads look awesome! Autos looking right on track too.
:high-five::morenutes:
Thanks! :passitleft:

Kinda concerned about the pot size, though. The photos should be fine in their 5 gallon fabric pots. But the three autos are in 2 gallon plastic pots. I've read that autos don't like being repotted, and they're doing so well right now - even under the 12/12 lighting. And it's not the lighting in the photos - for some reason, the girl in the 3rd pic is greener than the other two, even though they've all had the same treatment. I even make sure to feed them all from the same container mixed with nutes.

6lK2FlX.jpg
nwpU4tp.jpg
AIjXibC.jpg

Kinda concerned about the pot size, though. The photos should be fine in their 5 gallon fabric pots. But the three autos are in 2 gallon plastic pots. I've read that autos don't like being repotted
Yeah that's for sure. I"d leave the autos in their current pots till harvest. I'm not well experienced with autos, but iv'e heard too many people say that autos do not like transplants later in their life. :thumb:

So I'm thinkin' the girls have a nitrogen deficiency. Have some Dr. Earth Nitro Big High Nitrogen Plant Food arriving tomorrow. Took of a bunch of leaves...

GWisV1S.jpg

Here are the veg girls

X17dBem.jpg

And the OG Kush autos seem to be doing well in the flower tent. They have a bit of a nitrogen deficiency, too.

isRzV85.jpg
E0loOmk.jpg
eE5RF9i.jpg

And a starter bud pic from one of the autos

LwORJ62.jpg

They're doing well,Chef,considering the N deficiency-I think you're right about the
Nitrogen-a little shot of it and they should be fine.

It sure looks like it-trellis' or yoyos or stakes or all three...that's a good problem to have,though!

So I did the final LST on the Cheese and Northern lights today. I'll give them a few days to adjust, and then they're going into the flower tent on Sunday. There's just no more room in the veg tent. The Peyote Critical and the 3 Girl Scout Cookies will go in when the 3 Purple Skunk Mass girls come out in a week or two. They still have some catching up to do. I don't think it really shows up in the pic, but the addition of the nitrogen (which STINKS, by the way) has made a major difference in the growth. The yellow leaves obviously won't get green again, but the new growth looks good and is coming in fast.

YFoo0Jm.jpg

Here are the 3 OG Kush autos, still doing quite well in the flower tent. You can see a small plant in one of the pics - my sister is moving to North Carolina in a couple of months, so she asked me if I wanted it. So I took one fore the team and said, "Sure!". :laughtwo: Not gonna do anything special to it (except repot it and add nutes), and let her do her thing. Not gonna make a journal for that one, as I don't even know the strain or anything else about her. Plus, I'll be starting another journal (sponsored this time) this weekend featuring the seeds from Dutch Seeds Shop.

012NSvw.jpg
fN3mF99.jpg
TBEfMXV.jpg

The nitrogen definitely helped-the new growth looks nice n green...
Your autos are sure doing well-their height has me wondering about the wisdom of my decision to grow autos next...
Of course,they have to sprout first,and they're taking their time doing that...

The nitrogen definitely helped-the new growth looks nice n green...
Your autos are sure doing well-their height has me wondering about the wisdom of my decision to grow autos next...
Of course,they have to sprout first,and they're taking their time doing that...
Gimme a sec, and I'll go measure them for you.

Thanks for doing that,Chef!
Those heights will be do-able in my box- I can get a little more height if I really need it...
When I bought the seeds,I didn't check how tall they usually get.
I guess I could do that now,but I don't really want to know:)

She should heal up as long as there was a little of the outside "skin" still connected-
the leaves aren't droopy and lifeless looking,so that's a very good sign.

Back
Top Bottom