Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

I'm not ment to grow lemon strains

5 super lemon haze...nadda
Lemonchello Haze....it's 4" tall after 26 days

This quarantine has me constantly thinking about popping beans too. I've been thinking about chocolope. It might hit the water soon.

I have some 6 years old lemon skunk seeds I've been trying to get to germ this week with no luck. Before long I'll be up to your count
Try kelp or B vitamin. They can help rejuvinate the seed. Another one that I have yet to try is Magnesium. Epsom is supposed to shorten sprouting duration and give the seed an extra kick in growth.

Just some food for thought.

I didn't take any pictures. Sorry. I was kinda pissed about it and just chuck them. I don't know why I was pissed other than I waste my time with the dang thing. All this cross breeding I shouldn't be surprized about getting a messed up plant from time to time.

It was weird though the one plant sort of self topped into 2 mains. The one main was flat and about 4X as wide as it should be. Started throwing alternating nodes when it was only 6-8" tall. When I fliiped them it immediately threw naners.

Sure miss you Buttercup. My journal just isn't the same without you. I miss seeing Tigger show up.
I think I'll steal him until you come back.

20230921_070140.jpg
20230921_061022.jpg

Back
Top Bottom