420 group grow

That can't really happen

Not sure many would drop $$$ for GDP... Kinda an elusive strain... And other Banks basically did what I did...got Ken seeds and made there own

But I'm still hoping the Brazilian Girls sprout soon

Are you talking with the same exact seeds & different grow methods or seeds from somewhere else ? I'm setting up my shed now. I moved so have to do a new set up. I'll have it completed by end of Feb. Using a 4' x 8' area with 2 - Mars Hydro TSW 2000's (1 on each plant). 2 - 6.6 Gallon XL Auto Pots with Air Domes, Window A/C (Programmable), 6 gallon humidifier (live in the hot, dry desert), 6" fan & filter, Mega Crop with a few additives. GDP is OK. Not my favorite but I'll damned sure smoke it. Fire OG is my favorite to date. Haven't found anything that tops it so far. Still have about a dozen seeds for them also.

Cool. Sounds like a plan. I’m about to order more seeds even though I have no reason to lol. It’s my new addiction lol.

I’ll give them a look. Is it fire og kush or the fire og bx3? looks like it’s a high thc strain. That’s not a bad thing lol

Are you talking with the same exact seeds & different grow methods or seeds from somewhere else ? I'm setting up my shed now. I moved so have to do a new set up. I'll have it completed by end of Feb. Using a 4' x 8' area with 2 - Mars Hydro TSW 2000's (1 on each plant). 2 - 6.6 Gallon XL Auto Pots with Air Domes, Window A/C (Programmable), 6 gallon humidifier (live in the hot, dry desert), 6" fan & filter, Mega Crop with a few additives. GDP is OK. Not my favorite but I'll damned sure smoke it. Fire OG is my favorite to date. Haven't found anything that tops it so far. Still have about a dozen seeds for them also.

If yer looking to get waisted, ya GDP probably not for u

Looking for one of the best medical strain, great strain to cross, it's yer Girl

I have a GDP x ATF cross that will knock yer dick in the dirt

Hey fellow growers I did a grow that was just from all the free seeds I got from my orders and found a few sleepers that were really good. The ones that I really liked were God Gift, Three kings and my favorite was a better known strain Sapphire OG. The God Gift was very smooth. They were from Attitude seed bank. I will grow my free seeds to try and find one that might surprise me. A friend told me I need to try a strain called wedding cakes, I looked it up and it has won many awards. Has anyone tried this strain? I could be wrong but it looks like a newer strain.

Back
Top Bottom