Help finding clones Southern Oregon

Cannacaps4U2

This group is full of people helping people with all things cannabis
I find myself in need of such help.
I am working on my next grow with my new QB.

Last year I did 4 grows (one outside), of Northern Lights.
This year I am looking for new strains.

So I am on a quest to find the following clones.
Tahoe OG Kush, or Grandaddy Purple, or similar terpin profile (for insomnia)
I want to pair that with a 1:1 mix of CBD.

So anyone in Southern Oregon know where I can find these?
I have a very small cabinet so I only do two plants at a time.

Help a fellow grower out her for this year's medicine

Ok.. cuz even though yer in a legal state...can't be asking for shipping and stuffs...just a fyi

I'd say in Portland...not that far of a drive if u find what u like

I live GDP...it's always in my shelf...also why u cross it so much

An amazing med for sure

Good luck

Search Leafly or a similar type site to find Dispensaries near you that actually sell Clones, of the 10+ in my area only 2 actually sell Clones and a couple others sell seeds but rest don't do either.

Ok.. cuz even though yer in a legal state...can't be asking for shipping and stuffs...just a fyi

I'd say in Portland...not that far of a drive if u find what u like

I live GDP...it's always in my shelf...also why u cross it so much

An amazing med for sure

Good luck
Yep want to keep things completely leagle.
Portland is 5 to 6 hrs away depending on traffic.
I may head south around weed (yes the actual town), Redding is about 2 1/2 hrs away

Search Leafly or a similar type site to find Dispensaries near you that actually sell Clones, of the 10+ in my area only 2 actually sell Clones and a couple others sell seeds but rest don't do either.
Around here it seems like Dispensaries, wait till end of February or mid march to sell clones.
So far seeds are limited as well.

Around here it seems like Dispensaries, wait till end of February or mid march to sell clones.
So far seeds are limited as well.

Yeah they make it such as pain on all the rules by the govt, imagine they don't sell a a lot until the outdoor season planting time hits. Here it's a pretty limited never know what they going to have kind of thing, looking for something specific probably next to impossible and more of a find your own seeds at that point.

Weedmaps is another website that may show local availability of clones. Seeds are probably your best choice for specific strains. There are lots of good seed banks in the USA

Weedmaps is another website that may show local availability of clones. Seeds are probably your best choice for specific strains. There are lots of good seed banks in the USA
Yea it seems that the local dispensaries are hit or miss when it comes to updating weedmaps or leafly.
A few do well but they don't sell clones or seeds.
I am thinking that I may just order seeds

I know the area you must be in. I grew up in that country. The drive times puts you near the Medford area. There is a shit ton of weed grown in that area. I find it amazing that more clones are not available.

I know the area you must be in. I grew up in that country. The drive times puts you near the Medford area. There is a shit ton of weed grown in that area. I find it amazing that more clones are not available.
Yea I'm about 30 min from Medford.
Seems most of the dispensaries cater to the rec users and flower, without much for growers.

Seems most of the dispensaries cater to the rec users and flower, without much for growers.

I thought the same when Rec went legal that there would be more growers, but apparently it was the opposite especially when the prices tanked. As I was surprised the Hydro store here in town was closing and was talking to the guys prior to that, and they said business had dropped from where it was prior to that (a lot of your "black market" folks quit growing indoors as it wasn't worth the time/money/risk when "wholesale' prices on a lb dropped under $1,500). And they kinda expected more folks might grow their own when it went legal but it was actually the opposite which surprised them and me also and with the loss of all the indoor "craft" growers it took away a chunk of their business as the commercial growers pretty much bypass the small businesses and buy in bulk direct. So now I have to go over to the next town over to get supplies when I need them, which is more of a pain.

I guess it is one of those "Watch what you wish" for things. The guy that helped me get started indoors the first time. Lives in Oregon again now. He always grew his own. Now he rarely grows. Never indoors anymore.

Growing up in a little town called Wimer. The woods around us was covered in outlaw grows. I thought those people would always grow their own. The area seems to be covered in legal grows now run by people who were never lived there before. Back in the day the outlaws worked together. The outlaw grows are still out there but there is very little communication between the 2 that I can see. I have been gone from there so long. I don't think I could ever become connected enough to find good genetics there again. From what I hear some of the growers can be pretty snobby.

The guy I mentioned got his medical card and they gave him a pound and a half. How the hell do they even know what strain the person needs for their conditions. Plus with tolerance being considered. A ounce can be to much for some strains when tolerance is considered. Can you imagine how much 1 1/2 pounds would do LMAO. Plus no way in hell I am letting someone pick my weed for me. Let alone a government agency LMAO.

I am sure I am going to end up a outlaw my whole life. New laws are made to keep the small home grower in check. I grow because I love it not just because I have too.

I grew up in the Wimer, Rogue River area. The heart of marijuana country. Last I heard there wasn't even a dispensary in Medford or Grants Pass. When I was there that was a huge market LOL.

I grew up in the Wimer, Rogue River area. The heart of marijuana country. Last I heard there wasn't even a dispensary in Medford or Grants Pass. When I was there that was a huge market LOL.
A quick check of google maps shows 25+ dispensaries from gold hill on the north to ashland on the south.
As I mentioned of the ones I have looked up or visited cater to home users both rec and med.
Very few if any clones or seeds (limited strains) so far no seeds are auto flower, or feminized.
I wonder where the dispensaries get their seeds?
I need to see what seedbanks are located in Oregon.
A quick look at a leafly article naming best places to buy seeds or clones in Oregon are all centered around Portland.

Guess it is a different business model.

Cannabis laws are so convoluted, for the guy (or gal) that just wants to supply themselves with quality medicine.
I mean 4oz total for household, 4 plants, I'm still trying to figure out how to stay leagle but still be able to grow.

Also I am coming at the from a 45 year layoff, so many things have evolved.

A quick check of google maps shows 25+ dispensaries from gold hill on the north to ashland on the south.
As I mentioned of the ones I have looked up or visited cater to home users both rec and med.
Very few if any clones or seeds (limited strains) so far no seeds are auto flower, or feminized.
I wonder where the dispensaries get their seeds?
I need to see what seedbanks are located in Oregon.
A quick look at a leafly article naming best places to buy seeds or clones in Oregon are all centered around Portland.

Guess it is a different business model.

Cannabis laws are so convoluted, for the guy (or gal) that just wants to supply themselves with quality medicine.
I mean 4oz total for household, 4 plants, I'm still trying to figure out how to stay leagle but still be able to grow.

Also I am coming at the from a 45 year layoff, so many things have evolved.

Way OR has the laws wrote, the Clones/Seeds have to be tracked as to where they came from and other baloney that makes it a royal PITA for anyone trying to sell them "legally", not something I would trust the Craiglist kind of things for so you probably better off just getting seeds somewhere IMHO even though technically still illegal to send thru mail but they would be more interested in person sending than receiving and if it don't go thru customs real low odds of seeds being found going thru the postal system.

Rec is 8 oz of usable Flower in your home, the 4 plants of any sort is still current for Rec and the numbers allowed if you have a Med card are higher for just about everything including what you can have on you in public. One of those if you following the laws by not selling it and only giving extra away odds are not an issue as to how much in your house unless the police are at your house for some other reason and it becomes something to add to whatever else you did wrong (and have to be something fairly major to get inside your house also unless you invite them in ;) ).

Back
Top Bottom