Excited to get back to growing

Ghostwriter31

A year ago I joined this great forum . My first grow I had some mistakes but grew some decent weed . My second grow was much better with upgraded lights etc but I had to break everything down because I was moving. In the last three months I’ve sold a house , rented a basic one bedroom until I could find a house in this new city I’ve moved to clear across the state .
this afternoon I looked at my future house . There’s a long back story here I willl not bore all of you with so we will just say I’ve found my house . What I didn’t expect was for there to be attic space that looked like this . This is where my next grow room will be located and I don’t have to use the 4th bonus room that I’d already started visualizing . When I looked at this house I didnt Know this room existed! What a surprise. The realtor must have thought I’d lost my mind The way I acted over this attic find

over the last 3 months I’ve ordered some great genetics , one bad ass light( it’s not a sponsor so I can’t give props too) , a new 4by 4 tent , new charcoal filters
All I need now are some 7 gallon pots , soil and soil amendments and I’m ready to rock and roll once this offer gets accepted .
I made a solid offer and there hasn’t been any other ones so I’d say my chances are good
CADA66BA-C96B-4342-BCEA-1D66A5FFA87C.jpeg
CADA66BA-C96B-4342-BCEA-1D66A5FFA87C.jpeg

Very nice space. That space has been waiting for you...lol. I hope to see your journal soon. Good luck with the house.
Thank brother

Offer accepted! Now the waiting game on closing which could take up to 60 days for some reason . Hopefully sooner . I can’t not wait to get back at it

Time flies ,good luck w/ your next grow .
You are not kidding, I’ve been stressing this one out. This house could not have been more perfect in so many ways that I would have never imagined . It’s hidden, not part of square footage , adequate temp range , etc. I could not write a better script that’s for certain

Back
Top Bottom