New to 420!

RelaxedBuddha

Hello all! I have just made an account but I have been following this website and the grow journals for the past month now. I've also been reading up on how to grow. So I am already familiar with some names I commonly see post from post. :)

I plan on starting my first grow as the spring weather starts to roll around. Since I am living in a house of people that do not want me growing buds in the house, I plan on starting and outdoor grow. If anyone has/knows a well descriptive outdoor grow journal, could you please send me a link to it? I will be looking through them too. :)

It's nice to meet you all and I hope to start my own journal in the next few months. :Namaste::peace:

Hey RelaxedBuddha,
Welcome to 420Magazine mate! :)

Theres tons of info on here your looking for. Why not try looking in the completed journals section.

If I remember correctly CaptainKronic does some amazing outdoor grows. Search him mate.

Hello all! I have just made an account but I have been following this website and the grow journals for the past month now. I've also been reading up on how to grow. So I am already familiar with some names I commonly see post from post. :)

I plan on starting my first grow as the spring weather starts to roll around. Since I am living in a house of people that do not want me growing buds in the house, I plan on starting and outdoor grow. If anyone has/knows a well descriptive outdoor grow journal, could you please send me a link to it? I will be looking through them too. :)

It's nice to meet you all and I hope to start my own journal in the next few months. :Namaste::peace:

Welcome to 420 RelaxedBuddha.:peace:

Look at my first 3 journals, to get familiar with out door grows. These were my learning grows, so you can at least learn what not to do. If I think of someone else for you to look at...I'll be back! :high-five:

Hello and welcome the 420 mag , if you want some grows oudoors look at Dirtfarmer's grows and James the Green there is one I am missing I think it is NOrcaliwood, but hey all have some grows the first two are epic, Peace OG

Back
Top Bottom