Returning to growing indoors, brainstorm mode in effect

Hey All,

I'm excited to start growing again, and wanted to share and bounce some ideas with fellow 420 growers before I start an official grow journal.

I'm on the fence with the grow method as far as soil or hydroponics are concerned.

I enjoyed growing in a hybrid Recirculating Deep Water Culture system, but also want to try my hand at soil or Coco. I love the results I've seen with Doc's HiBrix product.

I'll be growing CBD strains at first, and need some help with finding a great source to buy seeds from who'll ship to USA.

I plan to start in a 3x4x8 home made tent, with 1 GROWant G5PRO-G400 light I won in 2017 from Grow Journal of the Month. I felt super honored to be picked. Thanks again 420Mag staff!

I do have a few Dewey misters and a 4-channel pump from that grow. If I do decide to grow in soil, I'll use the Dewey's in a clone bucket.

Well...that's it for now.

Any an all advice/ideas will be greatly appreciated.

-Vex

Welcome back I guess is in order. I’m still sort of new to the whole growing thing but as far as a good source. I recommend our sponsors @Seedsman and @TrueNorthSeedbank I live in Canada and I have had great fast service from both. I wouldn’t mind trying hydroponics one day, but will be sticking to the simple soil method. Works so far in my 4x4 tent

Welcome back to grow mode... I am coming to the end of my second grow, living organic soil. My first grow was very successful in coco. After this current grow I will stay organic soil, it is so much easier and I believe I am going to end up with better buds. I just purchased Fem Hemp seeds online from Colorado, 18% CBD and less than .3% THC. I'll be growing those next grow

Hey All,

I'm excited to start growing again, and wanted to share and bounce some ideas with fellow 420 growers before I start an official grow journal.

I'm on the fence with the grow method as far as soil or hydroponics are concerned.

I enjoyed growing in a hybrid Recirculating Deep Water Culture system, but also want to try my hand at soil or Coco. I love the results I've seen with Doc's HiBrix product.

I'll be growing CBD strains at first, and need some help with finding a great source to buy seeds from who'll ship to USA.

I plan to start in a 3x4x8 home made tent, with 1 GROWant G5PRO-G400 light I won in 2017 from Grow Journal of the Month. I felt super honored to be picked. Thanks again 420Mag staff!

I do have a few Dewey misters and a 4-channel pump from that grow. If I do decide to grow in soil, I'll use the Dewey's in a clone bucket.

Well...that's it for now.

Any an all advice/ideas will be greatly appreciated.

-Vex

Hey @VexGrows ... welcome back!

From what I like, Seedsman and TNSB are resellers ... both are sponsors here ... have great selection ... informative interactive web sites ... flash sales ... breeder promotions ... and great service.

Right now Fast Buds has a 5+5 promo ... and I am getting 26 seeds for about US$100 in my next order.

They have some CBD too:

0_fastbuds_cbd_crack.jpg
Crack CBD Auto Feminised Seeds

Do price comparisons before buying!

10% discount code for Seedsman: 10420MAG2017
20% discount code for TNSB: 4M20

I choose FF Ocean Forest soil for a more natural grow, but ultimately I'd like to try coco.

I'm not a huge fan of many of the synthetic nutrients out there, so I stuck with the organic FF and later may go to BioBizz because they sell this organic nutrient line at the garden center I shop at the most.

Looking forward to your grow journal!

Back
Top Bottom