The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Got 3 bb running now im on day 2 flip... so i might be able to start some then to join in...
Got 3 fem blueberry from seedsman and 2 dinafem blueberry.. but even if i cant put them in the ground at the same time i wont be that far behind
Back right corner bb front right corner bb and middle left plant also bb

Got 3 bb running now im on day 2 flip... so i might be able to start some then to join in...
Got 3 fem blueberry from seedsman and 2 dinafem blueberry.. but even if i cant put them in the ground at the same time i wont be that far behind
Back right corner bb front right corner bb and middle left plant also bb
I dig it! I hope this journal runs for a good 5-6 months. Plenty of time for everyone to jump in if they would like.

More the merrier!
:passitleft:

Late to the party but i'm here. I'm not running the dungeon until I get back from vacation in mid October and if things are still going hot and heavy I'll get something blueberry by then. These comparative grows are fun and very educational. Looking forward to it.
Happy growing everybody and remember to keep it green until she goes blueberry.

I notice no one is running crop king Blueberry. I find this is probably a positive. I have not seen many good things said about it. I hope you all get some killer Blueberry smelling and flavored buds. If you get color that will be a plus as well.
Pretty sure @Guy Cavallero is gonna pop them CKS seeds. I'm excited to see how each different breeder's strains differ.

Pretty sure @Guy Cavallero is gonna pop them CKS seeds. I'm excited to see how each different breeder's strains differ.
I just checked the list and you are right. i hope he gets something nice. I watched Twox grow a few out and he was super disappointed in the way they grew for him. The biggest complaint I have seen about CKS is that their lines vary a whoel lot. some times every seed someone pops is amazing and the next time they get that strain it is awful!

Wow, this is a great idea! I look forward to following everyone's progress.

I just finished an outdoor grow of Blueberry Muffin. I really like the purple trichs that you get with the BBs :cool:

Wow, this is a great idea! I look forward to following everyone's progress.

I just finished an outdoor grow of Blueberry Muffin. I really like the purple trichs that you get with the BBs :cool:
I had those on my purple terps BB x Obama. Was really cool. Grown a few Jack the ripper from TGA, one of those the trich heads turned blood red and partially down their stems

My understanding is CKS uses independent growers to produce seeds for them. So you could buy a pack of Blueberry this time produced by grower A and the next time they will be produced by grower B. Doesn't sound like it would be good for consistency.

My understanding is CKS uses independent growers to produce seeds for them. So you could buy a pack of Blueberry this time produced by grower A and the next time they will be produced by grower B. Doesn't sound like it would be good for consistency.
Makes sense! I had a bad batch of seeds from them once and never ordered again. I really like the wide variety with some of the bigger banks.

I have heard this as well and you are right. It is hard to get consistent results when you are not using the same plants to breed with. It sounds like an awful way to breed honestly. I have not bought anything from them I did win some seeds from them but am yet to run them. I ran Dutch Passions Blueberry and was a little disappointed with it. But then again I had expectations going into it from a Blueberry my buddy used to run. It was ok smoke but did not live up to what I was hoping for. That is why I want to see DJ Short's get run. I want to know if that is anything like what my buddy had. He only grows outside and his Blueberry was always fuchsia, pink, purple, blue and almost black. It also smelt amazing and gave everyone a fantastic high. He has no clue who bred it though because he got it as a clone.

The older seedbanks in Europe and the seed banks in Oregon and Washington seem to be solid.
Think you may have touched on one of te reasons seedsman's strains are seemingly so reliable. As i understand it whoever the clandestine figure head behind them is, is one of the original guys who helped kick off the amsterdam scene. So I imagine their genetics are drawn from the same kinda pools as the big guys in europe.

Seedsman pulls in top quality breeders, not Joe grower down the street like cks
I'm 50/50 on my one order from cks, just two strains, but sooooo many had issues it's no wonder why they aren't a sponsor here anymore

I have some Blue Cookies from CK. I’ll toss them in if you guys can help... I’m up for humiliating myself with my Chinese lights and limited knowledge.
Hey now I grew off Chinese lights forever they work.

I’ve hade ok grows with crop king. But as stated every plant seamed different But was suppose to be the same. And the basic genetic traits of the plants was non existent. I haven’t bought from them since. Also Dutch seed co and growers choice. They are on my no buy list.

Back
Top Bottom