The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

This is my first 100% grow with it, loved how it did for me during budding of my last grow. Just need to find some time to rewire the ballasts outside the tent so I’m not constantly at 85 degrees during the day. Other than that not micromanaging this one like my first one and still seeming to get great results. :passitleft: my only question is when i LST I start to get some purple stems. Every time so I don’t know if I need cal mag or is it from the stress?

I seem to always have purple stems, but no other issues. My room is 65 F at night, and all my strains are blueberries or blueberry crosses which may have something to do with it. Try a little Cal Mag on one and see if it makes a difference. I just got a MarsHydro TSW 2000 and removed the ballasts for the same reason.

Just an update on my new grow, 2 Blueberries, and two blueberry crosses, Crown Royale and Blue Cookies.
Thanks again Preston for hosting this thread!!

You will love the crown royale
When I grew it it had an incredible odor that lasts when jarred
Mine stretched 2 times the height in veg.
Happy growing :yummy:

You will love the crown royale
When I grew it it had an incredible odor that lasts when jarred
Mine stretched 2 times the height in veg.
Happy growing :yummy:
Yeah, my 2nd time growing it, my only observation of it was the buds seemed to be not very dense compared to other varieties grown under the same conditions. I still have 10 sealers left from my first run of it and it is very nice smoke. Definitely a vigorous plant!!

Just flipped the Crown and Blue Cookie, the blues got some growing to do! I finally figured out how to use the HDR function on my Nikon, so the usually dark parts are lit. Still learning, but it looks a little more like your eye sees it!
I added another 100 w cob in the Blueberry tent, rotate both plants once a day, and they both seem to be doing better. I finally have an even light balance between the two spaces with 45 watts a square foot in each so at least I can compare production a little more fairly. I am really liking the new Mars TSW2000 light, however, after removing the power supplies I had to ground the reflector to the power supply plate as there was 15 volts AC being induced in the hood, which I could sense with my fingers which was a bit jarring! o_O

Been awhile since I've posted any BB pics.

Here's my Shiskaberry
2019-12-03-07-56-27.jpg

Super excited for this one!

Buuuut..... I have plans for a good ol' Blueberry again. I've got my eye on a few breeders.....

Maybe get this thread jammin' again. Always a classic!
:thumb:

Been awhile since I've posted any BB pics.

Here's my Shiskaberry
2019-12-03-07-56-27.jpg

Super excited for this one!

Buuuut..... I have plans for a good ol' Blueberry again. I've got my eye on a few breeders.....

Maybe get this thread jammin' again. Always a classic!
I take it thats an auto? I tried some Shiskaberry from the local pot store and liked it, even got a seed but it wasn't viable. I am also looking for a new regular Blueberry , the one I am currently using tastes great but is quite slow and half the production of my other varieties.

I take it thats an auto? I tried some Shiskaberry from the local pot store and liked it, even got a seed but it wasn't viable. I am also looking for a new regular Blueberry , the one I am currently using tastes great but is quite slow and half the production of my other varieties.
Nope, it's a photo....

Didn't really fill out like the rest in the room. I overcrowded the room & she suffered a bit.

I'm guessing it'll yield a couple ounces, but I'm a huge fan of Afghani and Blueberry. I expect it to be some fire.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing these grows with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom