Overlord's Lair

@katsubluebird posted this book on IG the other day. This is a topic that has grabbed my interest since I saw it in action at the Epcot center in Orlando FL. Back in 1991.
Figured it might be a good read during lockdown.

Price was reasonable on the Zon for the hard back edition. My eyesight isn't what it use to be, so I avoid the digital editions as much as possible.

@katsubluebird posted this book on IG the other day. This is a topic that has grabbed my interest since I saw it in action at the Epcot center in Orlando FL. Back in 1991.
Figured it might be a good read during lockdown.

Price was reasonable on the Zon for the hard back edition. My eyesight isn't what it use to be, so I avoid the digital editions as much as possible.

Nice buy :thumb:. It's something that I no very little about and need to read up on.

I am sure he will stop by at some pont and either confirm or deny it. Maybe he will even clarify why it was not a keeper if that is the case.

I am hoping so

The high has to be right for me or it’s not a keeper

Agreed, looks and smell are nice, but not worth much if it doesn't get the job done.

I have a couple of packs of beans from WoodstockFarmacy that use Trop Cookies males. Wedding Cake x Trop Cookies and Skittlez x Trop Cookies.
Those both sound decent though I would lean towards wanting to run the Wedding Cake cross.
I've got an IHG Trop Cookies x Slurricane vegging now I'm really looking forward to. Just took the first clone so I don't think they'll be ready to run until after the next round, though, since the current round should be harvested in less than 30 days.

Tropicana Cookies is a keeper for me. She is a beautiful plant in my opinion. I said she is not as potent as most my cuts. Yielded low return for rosin. And my wife said it was not very potent compared to my other stuff when she smoked it. She smoked several cones of it. The rosin came out with a purple color, and was very cakey and delicious. Like a sour orange. Sorry if I gave the impression it was not a keeper though. I see myself holding this one for awhile. All people I gave some too were more than happy also.

Back
Top Bottom