Boptang x Black Cherry Punch, Organic, 2020

Since I cannot partake very often due to observed random drug test at work. Here are some of the buds of those corkscrew tops, that have dried and cured for a few months now.

:peace:
I would like to crack one and stick my nose right in it. :kiss:

Since I cannot partake very often due to observed random drug test at work. Here are some of the buds of those corkscrew tops, that have dried and cured for a few months now.

:peace:
Each one of those are around 5 grams and nicely fit the palm of my hand.

Some lovely looking buds, your making me excited to take these down :slide:.
That's good to hear they hold the weight, there certainly very dense on the plant.

Day 68
Happy 420 to everyone, hope you all had a good day :ganjamon:
Also hope everyone is keeping well with everything that's going on in the world.

Plants are coming to an end and the larger leaves are starting to die of.
The terps are potent, plant two is still a sweet cherry.
Plant 1 has developed a very similar profile to plant 3. They are both cherry dominant smells but there's a back note of Funk.
Just snapped a fair few pics, getting excited for these now.

Day 68
Happy 420 to everyone, hope you all had a good day :ganjamon:
Also hope everyone is keeping well with everything that's going on in the world.

Plants are coming to an end and the larger leaves are starting to die of.
The terps are potent, plant two is still a sweet cherry.
Plant 1 has developed a very similar profile to plant 3. They are both cherry dominant smells but there's a back note of Funk.
Just snapped a fair few pics, getting excited for these now.

Mmmmmm.....mmmmmmm

That Cherry Funk is the pheno I ran! Hold on to your hat homie! That shit is outta this world!
:drool:

Harvested day 70 (Friday)

Sorry for the lack of photos here... Life's thrown me a curve ball this weekend. Il update you all in the week.

Thanks
:passitleft:
Lf.

Back
Top Bottom