Boptang: Bopgun x Tangie

Lancashire farmer

Hi 420 mag, recently completed a grow of boptang by bred by one of our members @Kitchenhawk. This strains a special one for sure :ganjamon:.

Overview.
-Genetics - bopgun (papaya x dosido) x tangie.
-Bred by @Kitchenhawk
-hybrid.
-Rock solid dense flowers, above average yeilds.
-Aroma on this one is very complex. Overall tropical orange zest but with varied back notes depending on pheno (see below)
-Tastes as it smells.

Pheno 1 (budlet pheno)
Nice and dense cola's with strong side branching. Buds are dense and rock solid and look like they are bulging out.
This pheno produced above average yeilds and has a strong orange/tropical aroma. The aroma passes through onto the taste.

Pheno 2 (personal favourate)
Slightly less dense than the other pheno but makes up for it with its intense tropical/musky terp profile. This is the more crystally pheno. Yielded slightly less than pheno 1 but in hindsight think with a extra week it would make up the differance.
While smoking it tastes like a tropical soda.

Very differant to your typical tangie lines. No turnip terps to this one.
If you get the chance to get your hands on these beans jump at it! You won't regret it.
Hope everyone has a blessed 2020.
:green_heart:
Lf

Outstanding report, good job on the grow and harvest, as it happens I do have these beans and can't wait to grow these out! All in due time, I'll get to it on my summer run!

Outstanding report, good job on the grow and harvest, as it happens I do have these beans and can't wait to grow these out! All in due time, I'll get to it on my summer run!
:thanks:. Il be sure to keep my eye out for your journal.
Just seen in your sig that you've just popped some of the bop x bcp, think there up next for me :ganjamon:.

Right on, I'll tag along when you do! At first I wasn't sure which strain to go with first but after seeing some others grow the cross it made up my mind, such an aggressive looking plant.

Back
Top Bottom