Boptang Fems Test Run

My black cherry punch X bop tang on flip (day 63) day yesterday!

20200310_124453.jpg

The one that was initially the runt of the 2 is now the big sister in front!

Now for the flowering stretch!

I popped the first seeds that were not ones I made for the first time in over a year. This was a 150 dollar pack gifted to me from a fellow grower here in Texas. He bought 10 packs of just this strain, because he loves it so much. I have fallen in love with this Tropicana MTN cut and want to look for a good male to start a BX'ing project. I really wanna put that exact pheno in seed form. Hopefully I can find a good male to work with. 12 seeds in the pack. Hope y'all are having a good weekend.

Sounds terrific KH.

The pix of the TP are scrumptious looking. Great color and they look rolled in Sugar. Flavor no doubt is top notch.

Hope to see them at 420 soon....your pix show she is a real winner*
Thanks. She is quite possibly my new favorite plant to look at. She is drying now. I hope the smoke is as good as she looks.

Last up the 5x5 got flipped on 3/15. There is a lone GMO left behind from last run. Gonna take her 11 or 12 weeks. Then 15 clones in 3 gallon pots. 7 Sundae Driver, 2 Dosidos, 1 Tropicana Cookies, 1 GG4, 1 Grape Pie, 1 Boptang #3, 1 Mimosa, and 1 White S1. That's all for flower tent updates.

9 Dosidos x Boptang (Boptidos) on day 33 flower. Took pics of 4 random phenos. This is looking exactly like what I was hoping for. A beefier Dosidos. Smells very gassy, so far. No citrus.

You've done really well with these, phenos look like they have come out very uniform, looks almost like a clone run.
I like how the bops added to the structure. Looks like some nice cola's there which you don't usually see with dosi. Very frosty too. :bravo:.

Thanks @Lancashire farmer . 6 of the 9 had the more Dosi growth being taller and farther node spacing. They are on the left. The shorter 3 are on the right. I am gonna be keeping 1 of the tall 6 more likely than not. Though terps seem the same on all 9. Then I wanna keep the best of the next 14 flowered. The genetics are 62% Dosidos at this point. I will probably incross the 2 best phenos to try and further stabilize and hit it back to the Dosi to make a 81% Dosidos fem seed also. Lot's of projects planned.

Thanks @Lancashire farmer . 6 of the 9 had the more Dosi growth being taller and farther node spacing. They are on the left. The shorter 3 are on the right. I am gonna be keeping 1 of the tall 6 more likely than not. Though terps seem the same on all 9. Then I wanna keep the best of the next 14 flowered. The genetics are 62% Dosidos at this point. I will probably incross the 2 best phenos to try and further stabilize and hit it back to the Dosi to make a 81% Dosidos fem seed also. Lot's of projects planned.

Did you see any fan leaf mutations or budlets on the Boptidos?

I did dust a branch of each plant with gobstopper pollen last night. The branch I chose for the boptidos was smaller and only 2 or 3 nodes. Didnt want to sacrifice any of the bigger branches that are obviously going to fill out nicely.

The other 3 had some decent outside branches without having to sacrifice any of the main ones.

Have had the pollen sealed up and in the fridge since I first got it in october and hope it is still fertile. Have some left over for future use if it is, pollen goes along way when your after a few extra seeds.

Evenin Hawk and friends. Wow, was just havin another look at your amazing pics , couple pages back. Pretty impressive bud....they look so friggen delicious...man... :high-five:
Enjoy the night ..:roorrip:
Hey, welcome Duggan. Good evening. Hope all is well with you. Shit has really hit the fan it feels like around here. Just staying quarantined with my plants.

Back
Top Bottom