Boptang Fems Test Run

My Mochi's have been doing a slight taco on transplant also, but usually clear up in a few days.

The Octopots instructions (maybe not now as Chris from octopot is finding out more about what they can do) said to add 1 quart of water to the top with a new seedling or cutting. And let the roots seek the water in the rez.

I found that is a sure fire way for me to lose my plant. Instead I have found that it is better to completely water the fabric sleeve and let the roots follow the moisture down to the reservoir. Maybe adding a cup around the plant if the top dries out to much before the roots get there.

In fact it is forgetting this that was a major contributor to me needing the clones. :rofl:

Anyhow, Mochi being a cousin of the Cookies. I figured it was due to the damp soil. She did not seem to like that a lot. And has since perked up with fresh leaves with no signs of stress. I know to let her get her drink from the rez, with minimal top watering. At least I think I do, they can certainly change their ways right in the middle of everything and throw you off.

So @Preston9mm helped me change some breakers, so that I could install this second AC, and dehumidifier. I would of put them in earlier, but literally any extra power popped a breaker. I am now flowering 3 4x4's in this room and a veg tent. All dialed in finally. And no popped breakers. Contemplating throwing a 5x5 in the living room with a 1000 watt HPS come next winter, now that nothing is popping. Anyway super happy with my setup now. Plan on buying a big metal building next year, and blasting the whole dang thing. Lol

So @Preston9mm helped me change some breakers, so that I could install this second AC, and dehumidifier. I would of put them in earlier, but literally any extra power popped a breaker. I am now flowering 3 4x4's in this room and a veg tent. All dialed in finally. And no popped breakers. Contemplating throwing a 5x5 in the living room with a 1000 watt HPS come next winter, now that nothing is popping. Anyway super happy with my setup now. Plan on buying a big metal building next year, and blasting the whole dang thing. Lol

Let me know if ya need a hand setting up the LR. I'm sure we could map out a decent power supply where needed with all those unused breakers that we shut down last time.

:thumb:

....and, I'm definitely interested in helping set up that shop!

Let me know if ya need a hand setting up the LR. I'm sure we could map out a decent power supply where needed with all those unused breakers that we shut down last time.

:thumb:

....and, I'm definitely interested in helping set up that shop!
Your already hired for the shop!:passitleft:

Your already hired for the shop!:passitleft:
It will be exactly how you want it! I can guarantee that.
:high-five:

Our 2 noggins putting together a Master Grow space.... it's gonna be spectacular!
:passitleft:

Morning guys. I just figured I would drop this here and mention that while dunking my girls last night I figured out which veg girl was stinking up my tent. I had assumed it was my Kandy Kush since the first one I ran was a gassy stinky thing, but lo and behold it was my Black Cherry Bop! I am going to keep an eye on her, as most smelly veg plants I have ever had turned out to be males. As these are fems I doubt that is the case but it does happen so one never knows. If she is in fact a she (which I believe she will be) I will be very excited. If she smells this good now I can only imagine how she will be when she hits flower! I plan to take pics tonight and will drop them here if I do.

Quick pic update. These new clones I scored are looking legit. Looks like the GMO is going to 77 days. Starting to get a rank Chem gym sock thing going. Looks to be a yielder. Showed 2 phenos of Blackcherrybop. 1 seems to be a much faster finisher. Terps on both are the Cherry Bubblegum. I think I need to pheno hunt these at some point. Haven't been taking cuts. Wanted to get a good look, but I like what I am seeing. The Tropicana MTN smells like oranges and is probably the frostiest purple weed I personally have seen. And she is purping under a 1000 watt HPS in TX. looks to be a true purple strain for my garden finally, and not the purp terps that are my least favorite. Not a fan of floral lavender, and earthy. That is just me though. I think I might S1 this lady. On to the pics. :theband:

The Trop Cookies look fantastic! It is great you were able to get a cut of her. I hope you enjoy the GMO. I have seen a lot of hate on it. Most saying it runs too long and the high is meh. I have seen people say to run it to 12+ weeks. Hopefully you fall into the category of one that likes it.
Yes, I have heard that also. I honestly got it for breeding potential. I have seen some pretty cool looking crosses come from it. I believe Skunkmasterflex does work with it.

Quick pic update. These new clones I scored are looking legit. Looks like the GMO is going to 77 days. Starting to get a rank Chem gym sock thing going. Looks to be a yielder. Showed 2 phenos of Blackcherrybop. 1 seems to be a much faster finisher. Terps on both are the Cherry Bubblegum. I think I need to pheno hunt these at some point. Haven't been taking cuts. Wanted to get a good look, but I like what I am seeing. The Tropicana MTN smells like oranges and is probably the frostiest purple weed I personally have seen. And she is purping under a 1000 watt HPS in TX. looks to be a true purple strain for my garden finally, and not the purp terps that are my least favorite. Not a fan of floral lavender, and earthy. That is just me though. I think I might S1 this lady. On to the pics. :theband:

That tropicanna looks unreal buddy, lovely colour to it.
I like the look of the sundae driver too, some nice dense structure on her.
Saying that they all look great :laugh:,
Yes, I have heard that also. I honestly got it for breeding potential. I have seen some pretty cool looking crosses come from it. I believe Skunkmasterflex does work with it.
I love gmo. imo most people don't leave it long enough and that's the reason there not happy. I've ran smf donny burger (gmo bx) from both seed and clone and thats 12-14 week but it's well worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom