Boptang Fems Test Run

My GG4 Bop was looking a bit tired Saturday.
CFC0E285-2C79-4D73-8CD7-ED9DB7BA2228.jpeg
E35D9289-D0B5-4F8F-A186-AF13F4AFD67B.jpeg
So I uppotted her into a 2.5 gal pot and hit her with a little destress foliar spray.
5AB27672-D2F1-4D93-9D95-E63BB3D929A4.jpeg
Looking much happier already!

Alright got a good veg tent update. Gonna try and do a flower tent update tomorrow. I have 9 Boptang x Dosidos(Boptidos) just flipped today. I started with 16 , and kept the best looking 9. I have 14 more of those that are still little seedlings. Then I have 6 Mimosax Bop, and 6 GG4 x Bop in 3 gallon pots. They will get another 5 weeks veg before flipping. And then I have 12 more GG4/Bop, and Mimosa/Bop transplanted to 1 gallon pots yesterday. I am keeping clones of all these plants for future backcrossing purposes, so shish is about to get crazy.

Alright I have flower tent updates. First I have a 4x4 with 5 Blackcherrybop on day 21. Then there is the 5x5 with 3 Blackcherrybop, 3 Boptang fems, and the GMO, Sundae Driver, The White, and Tropicana Cookies in day 30.

Yeah. The White and GMO both grew fairly fast. I drop anything that grows slow. Axed the Clementine cut 3 weeks into flowering first round, because I did not like veg speed, or flower stretch. I like to keep my ladies on their toes. I will chop one down and look at the rest and say " Y'all see what time it is right? Now go work that stripper pole slut."

The Mochi had a couple of the original fans taco, but all new growth looks good and she is taking off.

The trop cookies is fine but is now falling behind the others in rate of growth.

Waiting to see what is going to happen here in the next week as the roots take over the octopots.

So far in veg, the white is the star of the show.
Immediately took to the soil and reached for the sky. Mochi is catching her on height though!

My Mochi's have been doing a slight taco on transplant also, but usually clear up in a few days.
Good to know!
:thanks:

My 4 still look happy, but they've only been in the coco for 2 days now.

Back
Top Bottom