MfB's Summer 2018/2019 Outdoor Grow South Africa: 33 Plants

ThaMfB

Area : Outdoor, South Africa
Strains : Sativa, Indica, Hybrids (unknown varieties)
Growing medium : Cow-manure and compost mixture
Potted or in soil? : Both

Hi, I'm MfB and welcome to my grow journal!

I have been using and learning about weed for over 15 years, and have tried growing weed 2 times before now. 3rd time lucky i guess.

Ever since i started smoking weed way back in high school, i thought about keeping my seeds for one day in the future when I have a house and its legal to grow weed. Well here we are. Ladies and gentlemen, my entire weed smoking history in seed form(I dont know if this says anything about my smoking habits or the shitty quality of our street weed, but hey....) :

I started out early september 2018, sowing roughly 100 healthy-looking seeds from the seed bucket above. They were germinated in 6-cell seedling trays, with 2 seeds per cell.

About 80% of the seeds germinated, and after transplanting the 50 strongest looking seedlings i had my starter pack. From seedling trays they were transplanted into 2.5 Litre nursery bags.

15 of the plants were put into the ground, the remaining 35 left were slowly transplanted to 10 and 25 Litre nursery bags over a few weeks.

A bunch of the ones in bags and the ground hermied/were male, and were subsequently murdered on sight. In total I have 12 plants in the ground, and 21 plants in pots/bags left.

I seem to have a bunch of different strains(or hybrids, bastards, unique snowflakes), by the looks of it. I would really like to figure out what strains these are, so I'm going to name them A1-A12 for the ones in the ground, to make it easier to reference. If anyone is willing to share some genetic knowledge, i'd really appreciate it.

A1

A1.jpgA1b.jpg

A2

A2.jpgA2b.jpg

A3

A3.jpgA3b.jpg

A4

A4.jpgA4b.jpg

More Strains in the next post.

A10

A10.jpgA10b.jpg

A11

A11.jpgA11b.jpg

A12 - One of my hermie plants - Left for cooking

A12.jpgA12b.jpg

Honorable mention (The only strain i know to be true), my only BlueBerry Kush plant:

BB1.jpgBB2.jpg

Hey @ThaMfB, i'm sorry i am seeing this so late! I'm another Saffa grower.
Well done on growing all the different hybrids, i'd definitely say your third grow was a success! :bravo::ganjamon:
I am sure you have harvested by now. Got any updates or harvest pics?
Well done man great grow. I'll follow you and hopefully see another journal from you soon again.

Keep warm this winter and enjoy your smoke!
Peace :snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom