Whoo hoo I'm glad I saw this now as after my back scare in early dec ( infection in my spine at prev back op ) threw a big wrench in my gardening plans this year and not being able to do any lifting I decided to also get a tent so I can at least grow some flowers indoors now and keep myself busy as 6 weeks of only lying down or standing up only rather sucks now but it's a new year with lots of blessings I know it....

I've was gifted a Blue Kush clone from a close friend and I've been using lst and will flower her in her new home as my tent arrives this week so I'm really excited, please let us know when your tent arrives... :cheer:
Hey brother I sincerely hope you are well. I'm sorry to bear about back scare. Hope all turns out well.

I get paid today or tomorrow so I just want to confirm amounts thenb I'll border it. It is currently out of stock too...
Will you be getting something similar?

Blue Kush!! Why does that sounds so sexy! I must see whag she looks like please!

As for the stitch. Well I was also thinking that maybe if it's male I should harvest the pollen to pollenate future potential autos. Like would it be a good idea to take a clone of the branded seeds like OG Kush and pollenate it with stitch auto? Like it will be photo but after its seeded then grow that season and do it again? I mean if my understanding is correct.

After burning all the leaves I'd say the plant wasn't ever going to recover already in flower. Lessons learned with each grow and we get better every time.
:Namaste:
Mr shed I had that feeling too. After how the sune beat the top plant I saw it wouldn't recover. I just felt it was a duty to finish what you started. BUT I was severely annoyed at that plant too... You are perfectly right there! Always a new lesson! Thanks for always stopping by!

Screenshot_20200106-080216_takealot.jpg

20200106_080445.jpg

Day 6 :Namaste: had a stretch on her at day 4 but I out the light closer. Now usually I know people stress no nutes in the beggining but my coco plants loved the quart strength I gave them last time so boom its in there! I legit can't wait to see what it looks like.

Always great to see new life spring up!
Indeed! It's the beginning.. The first 4 weeks that I like the most as it just changes from a seed to a bush plant. Then 3 months later you have a monster. It's truly amazing!

Hey brother I sincerely hope you are well. I'm sorry to bear about back scare. Hope all turns out well.

I get paid today or tomorrow so I just want to confirm amounts thenb I'll border it. It is currently out of stock too...
Will you be getting something similar?

Blue Kush!! Why does that sounds so sexy! I must see whag she looks like please!

As for the stitch. Well I was also thinking that maybe if it's male I should harvest the pollen to pollenate future potential autos. Like would it be a good idea to take a clone of the branded seeds like OG Kush and pollenate it with stitch auto? Like it will be photo but after its seeded then grow that season and do it again? I mean if my understanding is correct.

Mr shed I had that feeling too. After how the sune beat the top plant I saw it wouldn't recover. I just felt it was a duty to finish what you started. BUT I was severely annoyed at that plant too... You are perfectly right there! Always a new lesson! Thanks for always stopping by!

I'll take a cpl pics bit later when I head into the garden on the stitch go light on nutes as I've found mine were finicky early on with early feed..

I'll take a cpl pics bit later when I head into the garden on the stitch go light on nutes as I've found mine were finicky early on with early feed..
OK thanks you sir!

Hope you don't mind if I share a pic with ya brother....

Blue Kush by dinafem..

She's been stuck in a weird reveg only pushing out single leaves and I can't get her to pull out of it weirdly...

image.jpeg

Blue Kush #2

She's at least pushing 3 leaves now but I haven't paid much attention to her apart from feeding but that will hopefully change once she hits her stride in the tent...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Have a blessed evening to you and yours....

Hope you don't mind if I share a pic with ya brother....

Blue Kush by dinafem..

She's been stuck in a weird reveg only pushing out single leaves and I can't get her to pull out of it weirdly...

image.jpeg

Blue Kush #2

She's at least pushing 3 leaves now but I haven't paid much attention to her apart from feeding but that will hopefully change once she hits her stride in the tent...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Have a blessed evening to you and yours....
She looks just like what mine looked like when it got thos tops!

Still beautiful man!

Blue Kush two seems to be going a good path!

20200106_185628.jpg

136 grams! Still have some offcuts too trim later!

Funny I got a few seeds but they huge seeds

20200106_191724.jpg

Great haul man!!

how long did you dry them out for? :thumb:
4 days and they were dry. Lil bit early but it is very hot so it dried rather fast. I read up that removing the moisture is easier than putting it back

20200107_063445.jpg

So the cheese is looking great. She is staring to chow herself by the looks of it. Trichomes are all milky and pistils are going brown. Should be soon? No amber trichomes yet.

Let those seeds dry out for at least a couple of weeks before you put them into storage. Free weed!
Can I ask? How did it happen for her to get the seeds? The look fairy undeveloped...

Pollen on the wind! Or possibly a "nanner" (or "banana") in one of the buds. Some plants put those out later in flower and they contain pollen that could produce the seeds. If the seeds are immature it probably means that the flowers were already past their peak seed-making time when the pollen hit them.
I'm shocked to say the least. I don't think anyone closer than 10 houses grows. I do know 10 houses away there is a grow but damn!...

The seeds are double the size of what I normally get... I saw no nanners at all so maybe the pollen thing?

Has anyone ever told you that are really smart?

Thanks DK, just well-read.
Mr @InTheShed... When growing autos outdoor... I read up that it must be planted into the final pot. So when I grow them outdoors. Will I have them shaded for the first week cause my sun is kinda harsh in the beginning. Temps were cooler when I started this grow so now I just want to be cautious as the seedling stage as it can affect the later stages.

I want to use the same size bags as I did before (blue shoprite bag) which is roughly about 5 gallons. I'll measure to be sure. I am also curious to know what's the nutes pattern like?

The Cheese auto caught me by surprise and the first one died quickly. The "early flower plant was also a huge surprise! So I'm just growing but I did notice that the cheese auto is very very small but I presume that was due to the transplant?

Back
Top Bottom